BY IT COSMETICS

• Exclusive Elastic Stretch Technology for volume and length!
  • Lash-Changing Power Brush for maximum reach, lift, separation and curl
  • Super-buildable formula for custom lash-power results
  • Super Black pigment plus collagen, biotin and peptides to condition as you coat
  • Game-changing, patent-pending design

• It’s national lash day 💖 let me see your lashes! IT Cosmetics® S...1 Answers
  • Is this mascara comparable to any other brands?5 Answers
  • I'm always looking for a good mascara that will fill out my eyela...5 Answers
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I received the travel size one for free on my birthday from Ulta. The travel size is $12 and the full size is $24. Let's talk about the packaging. I'm not sure how the large size is packaged but the travel size box is such a waste. There is so much package for such a small mascara. The bottle itself is cute and tapered. The wand is structured and long so you can coat all your lashes in one swipe. It adds mega length to my lashes. I did not notice as much volume as this claims to give. It goes well as a top coat over the Loreal Voluminous Mascara. It makes my lashes so big, full and long. This combination I really love!
Jasmine D.
Fishers, IN
This is the BEST mascara I have ever tried. I have really been wanting eyelash extensions lately but I'm having a hard time with getting a grip on the price of them. This mascara retails for $24 at Ulta and it is worth every penny. (PS if you're a platinum member I would suggest getting it when you have a 20% off coupon!) This mascara gives a lot of length and volume, which is everything I want in a mascara. I find that it also really holds a curl all day, which I have a hard time finding. The mascara itself is very very black. I did fall asleep with it on (I know, yikes) and I found that it made my top and bottom lashes stick together when I woke up. If you're better at taking your makeup off before bed than me, then you won't have that issue! I would definitely try this mascara if you want dramatic lashes!
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
I love the way this mascara makes my eye lashes look - super long but also thick without making my eye lashes look like spider legs. However I find that so much of the product ends up on the applicator that if I don’t wipe the majority of it off on a tissue then I get too much mascara on my eye lashes and it looks all clumpy. I subtracted a star because of this since about 75% of the mascara is ending up being thrown away in a tissue so most is being wasted. Maybe I just got a defective tube?

In the picture - left is with mascara right is with no mascara.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I received this from Ulta as a birthday gift. I received this in December and it's the small sample size and I still have so much product left. This mascara is amazing. The black shade is so pigmented which I love so much. I love that the brush is so big it almost separates every eyelash giving me that fake eyelash kind of voluminous look. The one that they gave me is not waterproof and I can tell you that it lasted me all day without smudging. It has no scent which I love. I hate when products have strong scents especially when it comes to facial makeup. If you are looking for a mascara that brings you volume, that gives you the look of false eyelashes, that darkens and lengthens your eyelashes then this is for you. You won't regret it. I would say just purchase it.
Elysha S.
I am so picky when it comes to mascara. I often find myself using multiple different mascaras to achieve the look I want.  I tried this mascara on a whim and had little hope that it would perform to my liking. As always, with my new makeup purchases I went home and did a full face of makeup. The final step was the lashes which ultimately make and often time break the whole look.  I swiped one coat onto my lashes and BOOOOOM!!! Wowzers. This mascara made me look like I had GIANT-FALSE-THICK- BLACK lashes. One coat people.  ONE COAT is all it took. Talk about getting more than you paid for.  This mascara is legit and is worth every penny. I will never purchase another mascara EVER. ❤️❤️❤️
Kasey H.
This is my new go to mascara. It does wonders to my lashes. It's not clumpy and give a nice rich color and lengthening effect to my lashes. Im not sure what else to say about it. The packaging is nice (but it's not a huge decision making aspect of any product i try, but it's a plus) I received it as a free gift from Ulta and the same week I bought the full size. I never really liked IT products usually doesn't come in anything light enough for my skin tone but I will continue to purchase it. My next purchase will be the matching eye liner. Swatched it on my hand and after a full day of washing my hands constantly at work you can still see it there.
Allison Y.
Commack, NY
I recently received this mascara sample from Ulta as a birthday gift. I finally decided to give it a try and was completely wowed by the results! It usually takes me up to three different types of mascara and countless coats to get the look I desire, but with this one product with just two coats the results were amazing. It didn’t clump at all for me which seems to be a complaint most people have. Instead, it fanned out my lashes, gave incredible volume and lengthening. I also love the fact that it never flakes off and lasts perfectly all day long. This is my new mascara of choice and I wish I had found it sooner
Corie P.
Woodbridge, VA
I wanted to rate this 5 stars, because this product is truly  amazing. I use it everyday and it adds great volume as well as length to my lashes. I've been using this product for over a year now, because of how great it is. The only reason i could not give it the last star is because it does tend to flake during the day, and irritates my eyes sometimes. But they say pain is beauty haha. Other than the flaking IT Superhero is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. If you can handle the flaking (which is definitely worth it!) I would recommend this! My eye color is Hazel, and my lashes are decently long
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my everyday mascara and that is an immense ginormous deal because mascara is what I am THE MOST picky about. Like I'll deal with a crappy foundation or lip stick or pencil but baby girl my mascara needs to be at a 110% ALL DAY. With that being said I don't give just any mascara 5 stars so you know this is the real deal. This mascara adds length, volume and is flexible and soft enough to layer on after it dries if needed. The brush is just perfect for getting every lash and the formula is perfect not too thick not too runny. I will say though I recommend you only purchase this in the trail size every time because there is a lot of product in there and if you use the full size one it might dry out before you finish it so the trail size one is perfect AND it helps to use the mini one because you have more precision control on every lash instead of using a loooong wand. I cannot rave about this product enough it's so so good!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Omg I have found a new holy grail of a mascara! Every time I think I can’t find a better mascara I end up trying a new one and it blows my mind and this is it! This gives me unbelievable volume and my lashes look so long and wispy with no clumps! It’s also a really easy to use mascara and it’s one of the only formulas I’ve tried that doesn’t end up needing to be flaked off the top of my lid! I only need a coat of it but I can apply more and it only improves! It’s definitely worth the money and I saved buying it in a set that also included there awesome cc cream.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
Which mascara is better for longer length and volume? IT Cosmetics Superhero or Benefit Roller Lash?
Kat S.
Overland Park, KS
I've heard this mascara clumps a lot! I have long eyelashes that could use volume, thickness, and curl! Does this mascara help with those things? Elastic stretch in the name scares me!
Kelley H.
Is this mascara really all that it is cracked up to be? You hear so many reviews about so many mascaras, they all claim to be lengthening, volumizing etc. I have tried so many, I am now wearing Dior and like it, but always open to new. I LOVE the look of fake lashes... And I love to layer my mascara on.
Sarah W.
Does anyone else ever had a hard time applying this mascara?
Amy G.
I see that this mascara lengthens but does the effect of it last all day or even for a good amount of hours? I always find that I almost always find my lashes falling flat after a while with most of the mascara that I've tried.