BY IT COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• 12 all-new, must-have Superhero™-inspired shades, perfect for all skin tones!
  • Superhero Pigment Power Technology™ for super saturated, velvety, skin-loving color that lasts
  • Revolutionary Superhero™ Eye Foundation™ eyeshadows color correct, neutralize and smooth lids
  • Easy how-to guide gives you the power to create limitless eye looks, from natural to classic to smokey
  • Anti-aging peptides, antioxidants, silk and hydrolyzed collagen

• I went to Ulta this past weekend to purchase this. They l...1 Answers
  • I just bought this palette for myself for my 53rd birthda...1 Answers
  • This palette look so beautiful! But how is the pigmentati...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I love this palette!! I pretty much love all of the IT Cosmetics Palettes though. Their eyeshadow formula is one of the best out there. I will say that this palette performs as well as the other palettes that I have tried. The matte shades are unreal!! Especially the top light colors. They are so pigmented and blend like a dream!!! I wish the while palette was matte with maybe 2 shimmer colors. I will say that there are a few shades that don’t have as much pigmentation. I am sure you can tell from the swatches picture below. Some of the light shimmery shades don’t pack as much of a punch. All in all though I think this palette is awesome. The colors aren't anything out of the ordinary but it's a good everyday palette. " in 5 reviews
Thu L.
Richmond, VA
The packaging is super cool because it is not your typical square/rectangle package. In the palatte, there weren't that many matte shades, maybe 4 shades were matte. This palette consisted of a lot of shimmery shades, if that's what you're into. These shadows weren't that pigmented even when I loaded the shadow onto my fingers. It took a few applications before I could get the colors to fully show up on my eyelids. I do think that the matte shades are a little bit more saturated in color than the shimmer shades. This palette wasn't really for me. I wouldn't really recommend this.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
WHERE IS THE PIGMENT?? I have been wanting this palette for a while so I finally picked it up when QVC was having a promotion on their beauty products. I want to love this palette. The colors are GORGEOUS. But there is NOTHING going on my eyelid. ZERO pigment! I even wet my brush and tried the SAME colors on the other eye to see if that helped. The shade Pow! finally showed up but it was RIDICULOUSLY patchy at that point. It shouldn't be this hard to apply eyeshadow.  The formula is SMOOTH..I have a bit of crepeiness to my lids because I am almost 40 and these shadows smoothed a lot of that so the 'anti-aging- part of this gets a gold star from me but I just wished the rest of it worked..like SHOW UP ALREADY! I'm going to try this with some MAC Fix+ but if that doesn't make a substantial difference, it's going back!
Heather W.
Albany, NY
The lack of pigmentation is horrible! If your looking for no color on the lid well I guess this is the palette for you (lmao) I highly do not recommend and will be returning. The colors blended away to nothing when using a fluffy brush. I even tried to apply it with the Super Hero Brush that was recommended! Total Junk!
Charley C.
Wonderful colors! A little color for everybody. You have so many different combos you can choose from. It last all day so you do not have to do touch ups through out the day. The shimmer is wonderful especially if you love to have a little sparkle in your life. IT Cosmetics® Superhero™ Eye Transforming Anti-Aging Super Palette
Courtney L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This eyeshadow palette is awesome! The packaging is unique and the colors are versatile; there are mattes as well as shimmers. They are long staying and buildable. The colors are great for day or night. I definitely recommend this palette!
Jeanette T.
Salinas, CA
I love this palette because you can create simple day looks to a sexy date night look. All colors are very wearable and something for everyone. The pigmentation is awesome and they last all day.
Angie S.
Seminole, FL
I got this palette just after New Years and I am so impressed that I just bought another one. If you are on the fence about it, go get it before it's gone, because it is limited. It's creamy, blendable, pigmented, versatile, long wearing and super kind to your eyes and skin. It's hands down the best shadow palette I've ever had, and I have lots from UD, TF, lorac, ABH, etc. I wish they would use these formulas to make more palettes!
Freyja T.
Just wow! This product is more than I expected. The colors are vibrant and they stand out - they make me feel like a superhero! It's very versatile and came help you create simple subtle looks to vibrant show stopping looks.
Have I mentioned the benefits? Leave it to IT cosmetics to make a beautiful product that is also good for you. As someone with sensitive skin - this product makes my skin feel great - no irritation at all!
Anna H.
I love this palette and you know I do since I am on my second one since its debut last year. The color payoff is amazing and the shades blend perfectly the shadow foundation is the perfect base and the mix of mattes and glimmer shades make this palette so versatile. Three eyeliner shades let you have everything you need in once place!
Emily P.
This palette is very pigmented! Only downfall is that there's barely any matte or transition colors. Blends well. It's not my favorite palette but it's not bad. Although, It's hard to use with my eye color and I only use a few colors.
Cindy M.
I saw this palette of shadows on facebook live today and stay in love . I would love to try it. I would like to know your opinion , how about pigmentation ? Does it last all day?
Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
I just bought this palette for myself for my 53rd birthday. So excited to play with it. Has anyone used it enough to experience the anti-aging process? What do I have to look forward to?
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I am wondering if anyone has tried this. How it works. And the quality of the eye shadows in this. I the 3 bigger ones at the top? Thanks in advance
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park, NM
This palette look so beautiful! But how is the pigmentation? Does it blend well?
Christina P.
I went to Ulta this past weekend to purchase this. They lady working there told me that this palette was discontinued. Does anyone know why? Was it limited edition? Or was the product just not that good? I really wanted it too. :(

back