BY IT COSMETICS

• Innovative 4-in-1 brush transforms into your all-over shadow, crease, smudger and liner brushes
  • Slim, ergonomic handle and custom-cut brush heads for easy, controlled application
  • Award-winning, cruelty-free Heavenly Luxe™ brush hair for flawless, airbrushed results
  • Bonus how-to guide for easy tips and tricks!

Buy on ULTA
Daniela G.
Jersey City
I'm constantly traveling back and forth between my parents home and my apartment. Though I always made sure to pack all my makeup essentials, nine out of ten times I would end up forgetting my main brushes. That is until I got this magical brush. This 4-in-1 brush is the perfect tool when you don't want to carry a bunch of brushes. On one side you have a liner brush, which I use for my brows. On the other side you have a fluffy blending brush, crease brush, and smudge brush. What more could you possibly ask for!!!
Scarlett D.
i love IT brushes, they are super soft, the hairs don’t fall out and aren’t too fine. they do a great job of blending in eyeshadow and they can be used for so long so you don’t have to keep on buying new brushes
Marquita S.
Richmond
This brush is the best invention for convenience. I don't have to search for the right brush to apply my makeup. I just switch the applicator and I'm done. Who ever came up with this was a genius.
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
Purchased at: Macy's
I live IT brushes. I thought this was gimmicky but I had to try it. It works well for all 4 uses. It's great for travelling, saves how many brushes you need to pack. I'm glad I picked it up.
Jennifer C.
I lobe this 4 in 1 brush however the cost made it hard to replace or rather hard to justify replacing it when another set doea the job just fine. I do miss the softness and grip handle
Courtney W.
McArthur
First off what would I do without this brush! This brush makes it so much easier to not have to keep reaching for a different brush each time you switch an eyeshadow color. If I could only have one eye brush it would definitely be this one!
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
I love their brushes. They are reasonably priced, the bristles stay soft. And the multi function use is great for traveling to downsize my collection.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
These are my go to brushes. They are buttery soft and none of the bristles have ever fallen out on me which is a plus for me!
Apryl N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush is a great multipurpose tool for the perfect eye look. Super easy to blend and interchange.
stephanie p.
Lake Mary
I LOVE this brush. I have them in the travel size and they are my fav brushes to use. I swear by them! If your wondering if you should invest the answer is yes yes yes!!!