Dena H.
Dena H.
IT cosmetics was featured on QVC. All the products looked awesome on their models and the videos. I'm currently waiting for one product that I purchased. They are costly so I need to know before I buy any different products of IT cosmetics. Is IT worth the money ? Thanks:).
India  W.
India W.
Beaver Dam , KY
10 months, 1 week ago
This it 100% worth every dime! I have been wearing this since it first came out and I love it! Sometimes I can wear mine for 2 days and it still looks flawless. I wear the black and it always makes my lashes look so rich and long! It doesn't clip or make them look cakey. LOVE!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Irving, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
I got a sample at Ulta and fell in love with it, and have since then gone on to purchase the package of two through QVC so I say go for it!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Arlington, Texas
1 year, 5 months ago
I did a lot of research before I started using It cosmetics mascaras, I absolutely think they are worth the money! The Superhero mascara is wonderful and will allow you to build it up to your desired fullness. I will be buying more products in the future!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
1 year, 6 months ago
I got a sample of this from ulta and u do like it. Maybe not as much as other mascaras I've tried but it's up there! All in all it's a great mascara; worth the price considering the quality!