MakeupEye MakeupMascaraIT Cosmetics
Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara Super Black - Box

It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara Super Black - Box

Is there a waterproof version for this maacara?
Start your review of It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara Super Black - Box!
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Purchased at: Sephora
This mascara is perfect. gives the volume That I need to my eyelashes. My lashes look more thicker. Is a great quality product.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,681 reviews
This is easily one of my favorite mascaras. It’s truly lengthens and gives volume to my lashes, and I have never had any issues with the formula clumping or drying up over time like I have with some other higher end mascaras.
Ashley D.
Marquette, MI
It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara Super Black - Box uploaded by Ashley D.
This mascara is the best I've tried yet, and trust me I've tried a lot. It creates great volume for your lashes and somehow makes them seem longer than they are! It's not extremely overpriced either. Worth the purchase!
Frances H.
Clearwater, KS
It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara Super Black - Box uploaded by Frances H.
This product is a game changer for sure. So many mascaras give the promises to give longer lashes, and some fall short. This one, sets a bar of its own. I normally use L'Oreal Paris False Fiber Lashes™ Waterproof Mascara , and that one has been my favorite. But I think I found a new one. It says elastic stretch, and the ingredients prove so. The promises of this product is super volume, super length, and super elastic stretch. The product states you only need one coat, and it's true! This contains peptides & proteins, biotin, lash-lifting polymers, & collagen. I didn't feel like my lashes were clumpy after use. The separation was unbelievable. You could definitely tell this mascara worked! This is a bit on the pricier side, but I promise it is worth it!!
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
1,154 reviews
I absolutely love this mascara. It gives me length and thickness. I do like to use more then one mascara to get my desired look. This one is the one I always use first. It gives me the thickness and length but can get clumpy so I use a mascara with a big fluffy wand to comb any clumps out. Anyway this is my favorite and it’s definitely worth a try
Heba O.
Cordova, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
This the most mascara I like It give volume to my lashes and left them up very pretty maybe this is my 1st mascara
Linda W.
Winston Salem, NC
I was hoping for soooooooooo much more. It definitely does not lift or volumize like the picture. My lashes are medium length and think but it just clumped up my lashes
Anita S.
Georgia Southern
This mascara rocks. It turns no lashes into mega lashes. If you have an event and need some glam lashes. This is the mascara for you. This will take you lashes to the next level. It is also good for everyday as well. You will have to tone it/dial it back a bit for everyday. But it can be done. But for mega glam events, this will rock your events.
Maria F.
It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara Super Black - Box uploaded by Maria F.
I love this mascara it is super volumizing. I also really like the sleek shape of the packaging. Even though it is not waterproof I find does not smudge once it is set on my eyelashes. The only downside is it gets a little clumpy so you just have to be careful during application that you don’t clump on too thick. I have several of these purchased as back ups once my original runs out.
Dalianis C.
It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara Super Black - Box uploaded by Dalianis C.
It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara Super Black - Box I have many mascaras, all of them from Tarte or Pxi. I’m severely allergic when it comes to eye makeup, so I was very hesitant when I got this mascara from @Ipsy. I’m super glad that I dared to try it, it’s a great mascara, it’s super black, it has an elastic stretch on your lashes, it’s volumizing for real and so far? No allergies! Though it’s not my favorite (Tarte’sare my favorite!), I would recommend it, it makes my lashes look plumper and gives me a fuller lash line. The brush gets every bit of hair. It’s great!