BY IT COSMETICS #6 in Mascara

Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara - Coming Soon 2-16!Imagine lashes so long and full, they appear to have stretched wider and longer before your eyes! Now, you can infuse your lashes with superhero powers in just one coat using Superhero Mascara. Proprietary Elastic Stretch Technology wraps each individual lash in a volume-boosting, lengthening and ultra-conditioning black cape of power and color that's clinically shown to give you your strongest, longest, thickest and most defined lashes!Formulated with powerful peptides and proteins, strengthening biotin, lash-lifting polymers and plumping collagen, this anti-aging mascara will take your lashes to new heights. The innovative formula and Lash-Changing Power Brush work together to coat every lash from base to tips, lifting and separating to create a fuller lash line - no lash is left behind! This super-black mascara is also super-buildable, so lash power is at your fingertips; simply apply more coats to add volume and length.Clinically shown results!96% said their lashes looked stretched!96% saw dramatic volume & length!96% saw plumper-looking lashes!100% saw a fuller lash line!*Results observed in a consumer panel survey.Anti-aging & lash-loving! Elastic Stretch TechnologyLash-Lifting PolymersVolumizing CollagenHydrolyzed KeratinProteins and Peptide-InfusedBiotinKey Benefits:Game-changing, exclusive Elastic Stretch Technology for volume & length!Lash-Changing Power Brush for maximum reach, lift, separation & curlSuper-buildable formula for custom lash-power resultsSuper Black pigment plus collagen to condition as you coat - Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara see more...

• Is this mascara comparable to any other brands?5 Answers
  • I'm always looking for a good mascara that will fill out my eyela...5 Answers
  • Who else loves this Mascara?!4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Theresa T.
Newport, NC
I hated to rate this product at a 3 star but I had to. I originally purchased the travel size of this mascara and several other brands from Ulta in search of a new mascara. I tried the other two and they were ok, but this one was a stand out. It added amazing length, lush volume and the best part it lasted all day without flaking. I used all of the sample bottle and decided to purchase the full size. The first two weeks with the full size product were awesome. It went on smoothly and gave me lush, long lashes. After two weeks the brush began to clump up. In the beginning it was just a little but another few days and it became insufferable. Just this morning I had to clean gobs of mascara off the brush. It continues to get worse. I did not have this issue with the sample size which leads me to believe there is a flaw in the full size container. I have tried to tough it out but I am fed up and it’s annoying at this point. I will not be buying another of the full size. I am going to give the sample bottle another try but I’m super disappointed. Again I love what the product did for my lashes but the clump hassle isn’t worth it. I hope to hear of them revamping the design, I would try it in a heart beat.
Ashley M.
Mount Vernon
This mascara right here!!!! It's one of my top top favorites, it makes my lashes incredibly long and spread out. When I was looking at reviews I was surprised people did not like it because it clumps, I had received a sample from ulta for my birthday and loved it but then had the same problem when I got it for Christmas it clumped bad... I then remembered a clinique consultant telling me it's important to scrape the wand when it's new and that is so important with this one since it loads so much product! Ever since I've had no issues and love love love it!!! It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara
Suba R.
El Paso, TX
I got this mascara in a mini for my birthday from Ulta. I didn't think much of it and didn't bother using it until a couple of weeks ago and Oh My God! This was a game changer for me. I don't have many lashes and they are straight. So I need to pile up the mascara to see some difference. I usually use Lancome, Dior Show or the Loreal Carbon Black Mascara. However, I have not gone back to any of these after using the IT cosmetics Superhero Mascara. I don't spend a lot of time like I used to with the others. I went ahead and purchased the full size with my Ulta 20% coupon yesterday. The full size is a lot easier to apply and the application so easy. Highly recommend!
Marie N.
Burke
I have some major problems with this company, however I really like this mascara. It really lengthens my eyelashes and gives them a fantastic volume. I haven’t had to curl my eyelashes at all with this mascara and I really appreciate that. I found the brush to be really unique and I like that it lengths my outer lashes just a bit more than my inner lashes, it helps with a nice cat eye look. In my picture I am wearing the mascara without curling my eyelashes.
Kelly A.
Banquete
I originally received a mini sample from a subscription service, and fell in love. Made my lashes look long and full. I bought the full size, and was a little disappointed. The product worked just as before, but there’s no stopper at the opening of the tube, so the mascara goes everywhere ! Unfortunately, because of this reason- I wouldn’t purchase again. For it being over 20 dollars, I can’t bring myself to buy knowing most of it is going to waste.
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my everyday mascara and that is an immense ginormous deal because mascara is what I am THE MOST picky about. Like I'll deal with a crappy foundation or lip stick or pencil but baby girl my mascara needs to be at a 110% ALL DAY. With that being said I don't give just any mascara 5 stars so you know this is the real deal. This mascara adds length, volume and is flexible and soft enough to layer on after it dries if needed. The brush is just perfect for getting every lash and the formula is perfect not too thick not too runny. I will say though I recommend you only purchase this in the trail size every time because there is a lot of product in there and if you use the full size one it might dry out before you finish it so the trail size one is perfect AND it helps to use the mini one because you have more precision control on every lash instead of using a loooong wand. I cannot rave about this product enough it's so so good!
Liz V.
If you want incredible length and volume for your lashes,  It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara is the mascara you should be using.  I use this mascara daily, and constantly get compliments on my lashes.  I have tried several other brands recommended by beauty bloggers and the like, but I always come back to this.  The formula is not sticky or clumpy and with a few coats, it looks like I am wearing false lashes! That;s how great they look! My only complaint is that sometimes the mascara flakes, especially if you cry or if you forget to take it off at night.
Lori L.
After having such horrible experiences this past year with different mascaras I put off trying It Cosmetics Superhero mascara. What a waste of time! I had received a deluxe size sample in a mascara kit I purchased from Sephora since I can no longer control long wands. The Superhero mascara is so comfortable. The formula is great and it makes my lashes look so thick and full with one coat, like I was 14 again. The only drawback I see is a little smudging at the end of the day. It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara
Bobbie S.
Charlotte
If anyone asked me what my most favorite makeup product is, this is it!! When I wear this mascara, people think I am wearing false lashes! I absolutely love the transformation this mascara does to my lashes! The brush is the perfect size and the mascara does not clump. The brush grabs every single lash and gives them the volume and lift I have only imagined before I used this mascara! It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara
Robyn D.
So I have to update this review. Hands down it does what it claims. I did a wear battle. One eye in my daily Mascara and the other eye super hero. From far away I can see Super define my lash line and I can tell I have lashes. Additionally there is volume and on first impressions I didn't notice that. The other eye which was loreal Feline Voluminious Mascara seemed unnoticeable in comparison. I was shocked in a good way. I am just not exactly ready for the price point.
Kat S.
Overland Park, KS
I've heard this mascara clumps a lot! I have long eyelashes that could use volume, thickness, and curl! Does this mascara help with those things? Elastic stretch in the name scares me!
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
Which mascara is better for longer length and volume? IT Cosmetics Superhero or Benefit Roller Lash?
Kelley H.
Is this mascara really all that it is cracked up to be? You hear so many reviews about so many mascaras, they all claim to be lengthening, volumizing etc. I have tried so many, I am now wearing Dior and like it, but always open to new. I LOVE the look of fake lashes... And I love to layer my mascara on.
Sarah W.
Does anyone else ever had a hard time applying this mascara?
Amy G.
I see that this mascara lengthens but does the effect of it last all day or even for a good amount of hours? I always find that I almost always find my lashes falling flat after a while with most of the mascara that I've tried.