BY IT COSMETICS #12 in Mascara

Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara - Coming Soon 2-16!Imagine lashes so long and full, they appear to have stretched wider and longer before your eyes! Now, you can infuse your lashes with superhero powers in just one coat using Superhero Mascara. Proprietary Elastic Stretch Technology wraps each individual lash in a volume-boosting, lengthening and ultra-conditioning black cape of power and color that's clinically shown to give you your strongest, longest, thickest and most defined lashes!Formulated with powerful peptides and proteins, strengthening biotin, lash-lifting polymers and plumping collagen, this anti-aging mascara will take your lashes to new heights. The innovative formula and Lash-Changing Power Brush work together to coat every lash from base to tips, lifting and separating to create a fuller lash line - no lash is left behind! This super-black mascara is also super-buildable, so lash power is at your fingertips; simply apply more coats to add volume and length.Clinically shown results!96% said their lashes looked stretched!96% saw dramatic volume & length!96% saw plumper-looking lashes!100% saw a fuller lash line!*Results observed in a consumer panel survey.Anti-aging & lash-loving! Elastic Stretch TechnologyLash-Lifting PolymersVolumizing CollagenHydrolyzed KeratinProteins and Peptide-InfusedBiotinKey Benefits:Game-changing, exclusive Elastic Stretch Technology for volume & length!Lash-Changing Power Brush for maximum reach, lift, separation & curlSuper-buildable formula for custom lash-power resultsSuper Black pigment plus collagen to condition as you coat - Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara see more...

• Is this mascara as good as the youtubers say it is?4 Answers
  • Does anyone else ever had a hard time applying this mascara? 11 Answers
  • Which mascara is better for longer length and volume? IT Cosmeti...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lara C.
Lara C.
I LOOOVE this product!! I am a huge mascara girl, always looking for that miracle product that will give me the look of flash lashes in a flash and It Cosmetics has done it! The mascara is super black, really thick without being clumpy and doesn't smudge. I need make up that can stand up to long days as I work 12-14 hour shifts as a nurse and the Superhero mascara really lives up to it's name. I get nice long, voluminous lashes that last all day. 1 good coat is all you need for a nice daytime professional eye look. When I am going for a more dramatic look I layer on 2-3 coats after curling my lashes and carefully separate my lashes afterwards with the It Cosmetics brow brush/comb for a false lash look. Fall out and smudging is frequently a problem for me with most mascaras and I have not experienced any problems with the Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara - my new holy grail mascara!!
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
I got a sample size of this mascara in my ipsy bag for this month. Im so picky with mascras and I've used this one a few times. Previously I've just had such an awful experience with IT mascaras so I wasn't expecting much from this one. So surely, it was the same as the other IT mascara I tried. I've given it a chance but I just hate it, to be honest. It gets clumpy, parts of it gets in my eyes, it flakes all over and I feel so irritated by it. It does give a nice volume effect and it may just be me having an allergic reaction to their formula so I can't say for sure that it won't be good for other people. I will say that it's always good to first try a sample of mascaras because of how close they are to your eyes.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR
When I went to Ulta to purchase the Bye Bye Under Eye by It Cosmetics, the sales lady started telling me about how amazing this mascara was and that it was better than one of the best mascaras out theater. Well, I had received it in my Ipsy bag so I was like I've GOT to try this! The lady wasn't lying! This mascara is amazing!! It didn't take hardly any mascara to get that "falsie" look. The best mascara always flaked off in my eyes about half way through the day so I wanted to see if It Superhero could stand up to the test and they past with flying colors. I am so impressed! I will for sure be ordering it online or I'll be making a trip to Ulta soon! How is this not higher on the list!?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I got a sample of this through a promotion at Ulta. When I first tried it out, I wasn't too impressed. The formula was a little wet, and it didn't do anything spectacular for my lashes. But after the tube was opened for a while, and the formula dried some, I became super impressed! It really did make my lashes look full and voluminous. I don't notice any flaking or smudging, which is great because I do notice that several higher end mascaras do flake. Overall I really enjoy this! I don't know if I'll repurchase it right away, because I may want to try some other ones out in the meantime, but I can definitely see myself buying it again in the future.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
ok so here's the best way I can describe this mascara: it's like better than sex, except somehow it takes SO much less time to apply it for the same results.

I am one of those people who will build and build my mascara until I have a falsie effect (rather than throwing on falsies, just my preference...I'm not sure which takes longer tbh!) - BTS held a HG status for me for ages. then along came this product. the ONLY drawback is that the smell is a bit odd, but it's not even enough of a drawback to take away a star. still my favorite mascara (on the same level as benefit theyre real, though I use that for natural look occasions and this for drama)
Morghann A.
Morghann A.
Deland, FL
This is hands down my favorite mascara! I was skeptical the first time I bought it. After all, all mascaras promise long, lush lashes that are just as gorgeous as false lashes. But after debating for thirty minutes in Ulta, I went for the splurge. $23 for mascara was a first for me. The first time I used it, I couldn't believe how great my lashes looked. They looked fuller! For a moment I became paranoid that perhaps I was just imagining it. So when I went to work (I work at a hospital) and started getting compliments m, I knew this stuff was heaven sent! It is definitely worth the money spent! I just wish they had a waterproof option.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Irving, TX
I am AMAZED by this mascara and it's EASILY and QUICKLY become my go-to for fabu-lashes. I got a sample of the Superhero mascara at Ulta and thought great, another mascara sample, but was blown away by the formula and what it does for my lashes. I'm fair skinned with very light eyelashes so I have to wear mascara daily if I want them to show up. This formula, along with the brush, make my lashes so long and full, but they don't clump. I cannot sing it's praises enough. I've since then (a month ago) bought two tubes of this, one for home and one for my purse, and highly recommend you to try it!
Susan B.
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
I received a free sample of this amazing mascara a few months back, and when my usual mascara was irritating around and to my eyes, I decided to try it out. My skin is sensitive to ingredients -- I just don't know what ingredients. I have had no skin irritation. The mascara's claim to fame are true. I have brunette-to-red hair, but my eyelashes are more dark blonde, so not pronounced without mascara. This formula grabs the full length of my lashes without the tarantula look and it made my lashes appear full and long. I wear glasses, so that is a must. I would recommend this product.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Lafayette, LA
This mascara is amazing! I love to pile on my mascaras to create nice thick false looking lashes which normally takes quite some time, patience & the right mascaras to be done with out clumps or making a complete mess. This mascara was done in no time at all with only two good coats! I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 only because after about 8 hours of wear it can irritate my eyes (which is common for me with many mascaras) but is easily solved with an inexpensive waterproof topcoat or quick light brush of a mascara such as cover girls supersizer which is non irritating normally.
Erika L.
Erika L.
I have a huge problem with mascaras smudging on me, so I usually have to wear a latex-based tubing mascara to combat that issue. I got a sample of this mascara in an Ipsy bag and decided to try it out, and shockingly it works really well for me. I still get a tiny amount of smudging over time, but not nearly as much as I do with 99% of traditional mascaras, and it provides the kind of length and volume that tubing mascaras just can't. I still prefer my tubing mascaras for all-day wear, but for a night out or other occasions this is one I'll definitely reach for.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Overland Park, KS
I've heard this mascara clumps a lot! I have long eyelashes that could use volume, thickness, and curl! Does this mascara help with those things? Elastic stretch in the name scares me!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
Which mascara is better for longer length and volume? IT Cosmetics Superhero or Benefit Roller Lash?
Kelley H.
Kelley H.
Is this mascara really all that it is cracked up to be? You hear so many reviews about so many mascaras, they all claim to be lengthening, volumizing etc. I have tried so many, I am now wearing Dior and like it, but always open to new. I LOVE the look of fake lashes... And I love to layer my mascara on.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Does anyone else ever had a hard time applying this mascara?
Amy G.
Amy G.
I see that this mascara lengthens but does the effect of it last all day or even for a good amount of hours? I always find that I almost always find my lashes falling flat after a while with most of the mascara that I've tried.