MakeupEye MakeupMascaraIT Cosmetics
Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara

IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara

Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara

how does it feel after applying?
Does anyone else feel like this formula has changed.. and not for the better?
My friend swears by this mascara, is it any good?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara!
Bailey G.
Pueblo, CO
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Bailey G.
Sorry this pictures kind of weird just trying to show how good my lashes look with this mascara! My only complaint is that it does get clumpy quick if you try to build up the product with more than one swipe. But other than that it worked great. I received it in my Ipsy bag
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Lynne A.
It Superhero mascara is the best mascara I've had in a while. It transforms your lashes to look fuller, plumper and more dramatic. The volume and length are super. So this is a super hero mascara for your lashes. I highly recommend you give it a try.
Gina H.
Theodore, AL
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Gina H.
Want long lifted defined & strong lashes? This to go sized mascara will instantly lengthen your lashes while building them up ❤️🤩💜. It's made with an exclusive elastic stretch technology and super powered biotin and peptides to strengthen polymers to lift and collagen to plump. 💜🤩❤️
Shelby C.
Dayton, OH
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Shelby C.
I got this in an Ipsy Glam Bag Plus. This product is very dark which I like, however, that was about the only thing I liked. I felt like the brush was a little too big for my liking, it was thick and it applied pretty gunky. Also by the end of the day a lot had fallen off and I had little clumps and dark makeup circles under my eyes. I will not be purchasing this again.
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm always trying to find my favorite mascara so I try a lot. I really like this one by IT Cosmetics. It wasn't clumpy or flakey and gave my lashes nice length and volume.
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Lacey W.
I bought the valentines Ipsy bag and this mascara came in it, Over all this is an okay mascara it’s dose make lashes look longer it stayed on all day but I didn’t like the brush it tends to clump up lashes and left clumps I had to try to get out, it also made my lashes go together wish the brush had more little bristles to help separate lashes better.
Sarah S.
Maryville, TN
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Sarah S.
Absolutely love the spooli and how it spreads the lashes evenly. There weren't any chunks or hassle trying to get my lashes through like some of the other brands. I would recommend this product to anyone. I received it in an ipsy mystery bag so unfortunately I do not know the actual price of it
Rocio R.
Tooele, UT
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Rocio R.
This mascara is wonderful. It is long lasting and I really like the wand. Recommend.
Silvia V.
Panorama City, CA
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Silvia V.
It is a super beautiful mascara I love how my eyelashes look even though they are small they look more volume
Savannah G.
Fort Knox, KY
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Savannah G.
I’m personally not a big fan of this mascara. The formula is too wet and goopy and it made my already short lashes look terrible. I say this would be great if you already have nice lashes and just want to add some oomph. I won’t repurchase in the future.

365 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zuly A.
Knoxville, TN
il y a 3 mois
Megan B. il y a 2 mois
It does take some work to get it off, it is truly long lasting!
Destiny R.
Chillicothe
il y a 4 mois
IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara I’ve just recently got this mascara in my ipsy bags does it give you length an volume like it say?
Valerie C. il y a 4 mois
I personally really like it. It will never replace my Essence mascara though because Essence works much better and has an insanely inexpensive price tag which allows me to spend money on my favorite palettes and lipsticks (my personal makeup weaknesses haha!).