IT Cosmetics® Sunshine in a Compact™
IT Cosmetics® Sunshine in a Compact™
By IT Cosmetics
Dena H.

IT cosmetics was featured on QVC. All the products looked awesome on their models and the videos. I'm currently waiting for one product that I purchased. They are costly so I need to know before I buy any different products of IT cosmetics. Is IT worth the money ? Thanks:).

Gerda R.
Gerda R.
1 year, 6 months ago
I think its pretty good quality and worth the price
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
1 year, 9 months ago
I'm a big fan of It Cosmetics. I have several of their products and have good luck with them.
Maria B.
Maria B.
2 years, 2 months ago
The shadows are very pigmented easy to work with too