BY IT COSMETICS

The It Cosmetics Signature Smile Brightening Lip Gloss utilizes blue micro-crystal technology that goes on sheer but counteracts the yellow in teeth to create the illusion of a brighter, whiter and sexier smile. Use it by itself or on top of your favorite gloss or lipstick. Collagen and Antioxidants also provide plumper, healthier looking lips.
This gloss makes your lips appear plumper, your smile brighter, whiter, and sexier, all while conditioning, moisturizing and smoothing out fine lines.

Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Usually I'm not a lip gloss girl but I love this for days where I'm going more natural with my makeup. It gives the lips more shape, fullness, and volume, while providing a nice, comfortable sheen. All without being too shiny or feeling wet. Great for anyone who bites their lips or deals with dryness - this will give your lips life again.
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
I love this stuff. It smells so good. It makes my lips soft and lasts a few hours at a time. It is super easy to apply, I love the applicator. It's simple and sleek. I appreciate the blue tint, it doesn't look blue on my lips but somehow makes my teeth look a shade lighter which is fabulous!
Jennifer C.
Morrilton
I do love this lip gloss, it's lasting to where u won't have to reapply like any normal gloss. The packaging is nice and the value is great. It wasn't too pricy but you get what u pay for and it was worth the cost and does last. The only thing is it leaves a blue tint on your lips. Almost like a baby blue tint that does eventually fade.
Katherine C.
Key phrase is LONG LASTING!! Yes, I love this lip gloss. Very affordable and easy to apply. You can pretty much find it anywhere, you wouldn't miss it's nice packaging. I would definitely buy it again
Kim S.
I personally just was really really not feeling this. First time and last time user. I think for the price of this particular item wasn't worth that bang for the buck. I feel like sometimes big brand names just pump out mediocre items just to have something in their line.
Amanda M.
Sandy, UT
I love this lipgloss! The blue definitely makes your teeth look whiter and I love the way their lipgloss feels on the lips! IT Cosmetics Signature Smile Brightening Lip Gloss .18 oz (5.06 g)
Kelsey S.
I wasn't really a fan of the blue. My lips are naturally pale and I felt like it made me look sick or really cold with blue lips. I do like the shimmer though. Also a little pricey
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
Absolutely love this item use to almost daily easy to use and great application nice packaging it's a must buy and great product you can't go wrong and it's pretty long lasting!
Drake L.
Roselle
Looking for bigger plum lips? Enhance those god given features by using this product. I love love love this lip gloss if your going for that I'm a strong beautiful women look then this lip gloss is absolutely made for you! I would buy this product over and over again because this product brightens your beautiful lips. I recommend this product!
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I like the texture of this gloss--it's not too thick or tacky. Do I think it brightens teeth? Not really. When applied it looks more like a clear gloss. Good, but not great.
Rachel C.
What's the difference between this and the vitality gloss in news anchor blue? seems like the same concept
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
Any tingling? No crazy reactions? I know certain colors make my teeth look whiter. Is this similar?