No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of It Cosmetics Secret Sauce, Confidence In A Cream Hydrating Moisturizer 2 Samples!
How would you rate this product?
Maysville, GA
It Cosmetics Secret Sauce, Confidence In A Cream Hydrating Moisturizer 2 Samples uploaded by Holly J.
I received this product as a sample from Sephora, I believe. I have used this product before and I really liked it. It Cosmetics Secret Sauce is a great moisturizer and it helped remoisturize my face after washing my face. I highly recommend It Cosmetics Secret Sauce Moisturizer.

Looking for your answer?