BY IT COSMETICS

Lines around the outside of your lips for a perfect naughty pout that stays in place. Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing. see more...

Jalm P.
Minneapolis, MN
Reversible lip liner by IT Cosmetics Love the color and how smooth it applied. I had no feathering when using even by its self I have even used it in a last minute pop of color on my eyes. This lip liner is wonderful and a must by.
Irtiqa K.
New York
This was soo awesome and I was in love with this as soon as I put my eyes on it. It was a little pricy but it was hella worth it. I loved it and would want another one so bad . But this was lit and I would recommend this to everyone and not just me. 😍😍😍😍😝
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this product I would definitely recommend this to anyone that was asking about it… It was long-lasting and really met my expectations it is very affordable and I really love it
Leanne D.
Cleveland, OH
I like this a little bit more than Urban Decay's Ozone. Sometimes I want a natural lip, but if I don't like my lips I end up with bleeding. This reverse liner is great for preventing that.
Ashley F.
Love this lip liner and all the color choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!
Julie O.
Great product that keeps your lipstick from fading out or feathering .. keeps the product on your lips and not all over your mouth area .. definitely worth the price
Zoe B.
Oakland, CA
This is a good pencil...it goes on smootly and does not tus, great pigmentation. i like the color payoff too. grat product.
luisa s.
Bronx, NY
And like others it cosmetics products, its a good item for on the go, its great because you don't have to sharpen it
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
This liner is great , it is my go to liner all the way everyday . It has great color and it really last all day , my must have product for lips
Maria S.
Stockton
I Love this lipliner its awsome i have no complaints about it.. so easy to use no smears or iy dont wear off easly its so good i really recommend this
Liandra P.