It Cosmetics Perfect Lighting Radiant Touch Magic Wand uploaded by Anna H.

BY IT COSMETICS

Get your beauty problems solved with IT Cosmetics beauty solutions.Developed with plastic surgeons, experts in facial aesthetics, Perfect Lighting instantly corrects, conceals and brightens the look of your skin with just one touch! This innovative concealer and correcting brightener utilizes Drops of Light Technology and hydrolyzed pearl to add subtle radiance without glimmer or shimmer, and brings your best features forward while neutralizing, correcting and blurring the appearance of skin imperfections. Infused with anti-aging peptides, hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid, licorice root and green tea, this skin-loving product is a must-have for every IT Girl's makeup bag - and your magic wand for the look of light of lift!Clinically tested results!100% saw skin barrier repair function improvement*93% saw increased hydration*88% said skin appeared brighter and less dull*85% say skin appeared radiant and healthy**Results observed in a clinical study. - Perfect Lighting Radiant Touch Magic Wand

Buy on ULTA
Tina M.
Polson , MT
Review for: Fair/Light
I know not everyone likes these concealer sticks and the light weight formula that blends down into your foundation without creasing . I love that it blends out beautifully . What I don't love is sometimes it breaks up and doesn't look very good.
Ember B.
Review for: Light/Medium
Good for a concealer. Quick and easy to use. I'd recommend for beginners. It's blends pretty well. I apply in the usual highlight areas and bend with my contour. I would buy again and recommend.
Jessica B.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Fair/Light
It's "ok" pretty expensive and worked just as well as my $5 one. Pretty easy to blend I guess. Nothing really special about this product. It did smell good like most of their products do. I would not buy this again.
Anna H.
Review for: Fair/Light, Light/Medium
Hello concealer and highlighter in one convenient stick! Thank you It Cosmetics for making this. I can grab this with me for work travel and have a great under eye concealer that brightens my skin at the same time! This is better than my YSL one and that's saying a lot because the price on this is excellent! I have purchase a few to have them with me everywhere, gym bag, purse and desk drawer.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Light/Medium
I like this product nice packaging is good affordable price I would like to buy again pretty good for every occasion its the resolution in whatever time I recommend to other its nice makeup its resolution everything nice its simple but its good
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Light/Medium
It cosmetics is one of the best, perfect coverage excellent concealing power best used under eyes cute packaging and great quality ingredients blends in nicely and would highly recommend will definitely repurchase.
Adriana O.
Winton , CA
Review for: Light/Medium
I love this product I felt as if it worked instantly after one use I got addicted to it its long lasting and definitely worth it made my skin look gorgeous although I do wish it was a little less pricey
Joanna C.
Review for: Fair/Light
I love this product. It was a very nice product and I am very happy I spent my money on it. It definitely met my expectations. The price is definitely worth it, I promise. 10/10 would recommend.
Debra Q.
Coram, NY
Review for: Light/Medium
I think that this product is way over priced! It does a fairly good job at concealing dark circles but sank into the lines. I would not buy it again. In fact, I gave it to my daughter.
stephanie e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a brilliant idea and my sister and i bought this. You can't go wrong with anything u buy. I was so happy with my products.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this like a concealer?
Cristin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am intrigued! How well does this work?
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work best as a highlight or concealer? Or both?
Avery H.
Whitby
Does this work well?
Chaya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What exactly is this for?