BY IT COSMETICS

• Naturally pretty warmth in a compact
  • Budge-proof, Waterproof-Formula
  • Clinically shown all day wear

MICA, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491)].

Buy on ULTA*
claudia t.
This product is ok so far. The colors are too close together I guess. When I use the bronzer it ends up showing up a bit orange because the blush is mixed with it. The highlight isn't that great. Kind of disappointed because it was kind of pricey.
Rachel E.
Kansas City
I love this! You get a lot of product for what you are going to spend on this and I feel like this is the only ombré bronzer I have ever seen it gives a natural glow. I will be keeping this in stock always!!
Samantha V.
Waxhaw
I like the color of this bronzer but I don’t love the shimmer in it. It’s easy to blend and the pan size is huge. The undertone is a bit red which I don’t love. I would recommend to those who like a shimmery warm bronzer.
Jenneffer d.
Love the way it looks and how nice blends into the skin, just give me the natural sun kissed glow I like, I can use only the matte line or mix all together to get a healthy glow ..
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
If you want just a natural color added, get this bronzer. I am very pale but don’t want to get that “bronzer look” as well. This adds just enough color that I need to not look washed out!
Mica J.
Olive Branch, MS
I use this bronzer almost everyday. it builds so well and works on every skin type. it is the perfect bronzing shade. it can look natural or heavy and it is matte. highly recommend to everyone!! it’s so amazing
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I love this bronzer. I usually just mix my brush around in it and use it where I want bronzer with highlight on my face. If you want more on you can easily add on. I will definitely buy this again but it lasts awhile and is so worth the money!
Eva T.
Indianapolis, IN
Good Product! A little too light for me so i use it as a highlighter. This product would work well for light to medium skin tones. Although I do like this product, i would not repurchase it as i have other highlighters I like better. I
roxana l.
Sutherlin , OR
I really like this bronzer! For the first time I heard about this fronzer was from my best friend. I loved how her makeup looked that day specially the bronzer. She recommend it to me and I fell in love!!!! I use it everyday.
Laura P.
The IT Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombre Bronzer, Warm Radiance is the BEST! I use it at least 4 days a week and it last for a while, it looks as the same amount of product the day I got it which was at least 3 months ago.
Erin C.
Conway, South Carolina
I am looking for a new bronzer and wanted to know what the pros and cons were of this? It looks absolutely stunning
Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
What do you guys think of this bronzer! I’ve debated on purchasing another so I can have different bronzey looks! I love matte bronzers, but I’m looking for something new!
moni T.
burnaby
How is this product on Asian skin tones?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT