BY IT COSMETICS

• Naturally pretty warmth in a compact
  • Budge-proof, Waterproof-Formula
  • Clinically shown all day wear

MICA, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, [+/-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491)].

Buy on ULTA*
Rachel E.
Kansas City
I love this! You get a lot of product for what you are going to spend on this and I feel like this is the only ombré bronzer I have ever seen it gives a natural glow. I will be keeping this in stock always!!
Jennifer d.
Love the way it looks and how nice blends into the skin, just give me the natural sun kissed glow I like, I can use only the matte line or mix all together to get a healthy glow ..
Johnae R.
N Little Rock, AR
I have used this bronzer for over two years now and I loveeeee it! It’s gives you a little tiny shimmer but not too much! Just enough to make your skin look young and refreshed.
Rosalie B.
Canfield, OH
This is a great go to bronzer for when I am feeling extra fair in the winter months. I like this because it has a highlighter in it as well so its a two in one. This product will last you a good while so even though you may spend a little more than normal compared to a drug store brand- its a good buy! Ive had mine for awhile and the shelf life doesn't change the consistency of the application.
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
If you want just a natural color added, get this bronzer. I am very pale but don’t want to get that “bronzer look” as well. This adds just enough color that I need to not look washed out!
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, GA
This has become my new favorite bronzer. It's so easy to use woth no patchiness etc. It seems perfect for my skin tone, so if you're medium to dark idk how well it would work, as I tap into the darkest section already. But if you're like me (light with golden yellow undertones) its perfect!
Lyndsay T.
Newberry
Love love love this bronzer. Blends so easy and has just enough shimmer to make it pop! Isn't muddy like other brands I've used. IT Cosmetics is the brand to watch for in 2018/2019. They are on their game. They understand what we want. Love all their products.
Mica J.
Olive Branch, MS
I use this bronzer almost everyday. it builds so well and works on every skin type. it is the perfect bronzing shade. it can look natural or heavy and it is matte. highly recommend to everyone!! it’s so amazing
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I love this bronzer. I usually just mix my brush around in it and use it where I want bronzer with highlight on my face. If you want more on you can easily add on. I will definitely buy this again but it lasts awhile and is so worth the money!
Eva T.
Indianapolis, IN
Good Product! A little too light for me so i use it as a highlighter. This product would work well for light to medium skin tones. Although I do like this product, i would not repurchase it as i have other highlighters I like better. I
Erin C.
Conway, South Carolina
I am looking for a new bronzer and wanted to know what the pros and cons were of this? It looks absolutely stunning
Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
What do you guys think of this bronzer! I’ve debated on purchasing another so I can have different bronzey looks! I love matte bronzers, but I’m looking for something new!
moni T.
burnaby
How is this product on Asian skin tones?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT