BY IT COSMETICS

• No-Tug Technology™ for smooth-glide application of rich, saturated color
  • Anti-aging collagen, silk, peptides and antioxidants help diffuse the look of lines for younger-looking lids
  • Clinically shown waterproof, even after 12 hours of wear!

BLACK: TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISOHEXADECANE, ISODODECANE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC WAX, SILICA, CERESIN, POLYISOBUTENE, METHICONE, ROSA CANINA FLOWER OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS AVIUM (SWEET CHERRY) SEED OIL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, CHOLESTEROL, COLLAGEN, HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SILK, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, IRON OXIDE (CI 77499).

BLACK-BROWN: TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SILICA, POLYETHYLENE, ISODODECANE, CANDELILLA CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, CERESIN, METHICONE, ROSA CANINA FLOWER OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS AVIUM (SWEET CHERRY) SEED OIL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, CHOLESTEROL, COLLAGEN, HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SILK, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

BROWN: TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISOHEXADECANE, ISODODECANE, MICA (CI 77019), POLYETHYLENE, CERESIN, CANDELILLA CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, SILICA, POLYISOBUTENE, ROSA CANINA FLOWER OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS AVIUM (SWEET CHERRY) SEED OIL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, CHOLESTEROL, COLLAGEN, HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SILK, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

COPPER: TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISOHEXADECANE, MICA (CI 77019), ISODODECANE, POLYETHYLENE, SILICA, CANDELILLA CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, CERESIN, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POLYISOBUTENE, METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ROSA CANINA FLOWER OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS AVIUM (SWEET CHERRY) SEED OIL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, CHOLESTEROL, COLLAGEN, HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SILK, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499).

HIGHLIGHT: TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, MICA (CI 77019), ISODODECANE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POLYETHYLENE, CERESIN, CANDELILLA CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, TIN OXIDE, ROSA CANINA FLOWER OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS AVIUM (SWEET CHERRY) SEED OIL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, CHOLESTEROL, COLLAGEN, HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SILK, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470).

LUCKY JADE: TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISOHEXADECANE, ISODODECANE, MICA (CI 77019), POLYETHYLENE, CERESIN, CANDELILLA CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, POLYISOBUTENE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PALMITIC ACID, TIN OXIDE, BENZOIC ACID, ROSA CANINA FLOWER OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS AVIUM (SWEET CHERRY) SEED OIL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, CHOLESTEROL, COLLAGEN, HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SILK, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77491), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).

NAVY: TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISOHEXADECANE, ISODODECANE, MICA (CI 77019), POLYETHYLENE, CERESIN, CANDELILLA CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, SILICA, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, POLYISOBUTENE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PALMITIC ACID, TIN OXIDE, BENZOIC ACID, ROSA CANINA FLOWER OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS AVIUM (SWEET CHERRY) SEED OIL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, CHOLESTEROL, COLLAGEN, HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SILK, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), IRON OXIDE (CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), CARMINE (CI 75470).

PLUM: TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISOHEXADECANE, MICA (CI 77019), ISODODECANE, POLYETHYLENE, CERESIN, SILICA, CANDELILLA CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, POLYISOBUTENE, METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ROSA CANINA FLOWER OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS AVIUM (SWEET CHERRY) SEED OIL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, CHOLESTEROL, COLLAGEN, HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SILK, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77491), CARMINE (CI 75470).

SILK TAUPE: TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISOHEXADECANE, ISODODECANE, MICA (CI 77019), POLYETHYLENE, CERESIN, CANDELILLA CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, POLYISOBUTENE, ROSA CANINA FLOWER OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS AVIUM (SWEET CHERRY) SEED OIL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, CHOLESTEROL, COLLAGEN, HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SILK, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77491), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000).

SLATE: TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, MICA (CI 77019), POLYETHYLENE, ISODODECANE, CERESIN, SILICA, CANDELILLA CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, POLYISOBUTENE, METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ROSA CANINA FLOWER OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS AVIUM (SWEET CHERRY) SEED OIL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, CHOLESTEROL, COLLAGEN, HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SILK, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, IRON OXIDE (CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

• Does this product tend to break off the container easily?...3 Answers
  • Is this transfer proof?1 Answers
  • I love this eyeliner but since it's kind of pricey, has a...2 Answers
Theresa A.
Review for: Navy more...
IT Cosmetics® No-Tug™ Waterproof Anti-Aging Gel Eyeliner I am never excited to get eyeliner in a subscription box or really even that I buy myself, but this is the exception. I don’t know why I expected anything different because I have loved everything I have tried from IT Cosmetics. This liner was so easy to tightline my inner eye rims. The pigment was there and there was no pulling as i applied it. The navy color is a beautiful way to compliment my brown eyes.
Allyson G.
Cupertino, CA
Review for: Black more...
There's nothing particularly bad about this product, but nothing especially phenomenal either? I don't know, eyeliner pencils are kind of like mascaras IMHO (at least before I found the MUFE Smoky Extravagant mascara, which has the most interesting wand ever) in that there's not much to tell them apart, and I tend to collect freebie samples rather than actually shell out for a full size one. This IT Cosmetics pencil is what I'm using now and it does the job. I know I sound kind of "meh" in this review but really it's a good product, I'm just not really "in awe" but again that's hard to do for me in this product category. If I had the chance to try some of the other colors (like jade or plum, those look pretty) maybe I'd upgrade my opinion.
Janie B.
Hazleton, PA
Review for: Black more...
The color was good. However, the liner itself sucked. The pencil/product kept “skipping” along my lid. I thought maybe it was my skin and moisturized a little more before the next time I tried and also added primer. Still rugged and skipped. Totally the opposite of the products name. I threw it away and don’t recommend it.
Caitlyn M.
Douds, IA
Review for: Black more...
This is my new go-to waterline eyeliner. I use to use Tarte, but I still wasn't getting the "last all night" results. This is by far the best I have found yet. I didn't realize it comes in multiple of colors, so I might have to pay the pretty penny for a new fun look!
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Black, Black/Brown more...
I bought Black/Brown and Black on a whim during Ulta’s yearly big sale because I had been using a trial gel liner and really loved how easy it was to apply over my usual pencil. I’m so happy I grabbed these because I LOVE them. They apply so perfectly smooth and don’t smudge even a tiny bit allllll day. I have a hard time removing it at night but since my eyelids tend to grease up real bad during the day, I’d much rather have it stay put all day. The Black/Brown is my favorite color blend and I literally wear it everyday. Highly recommend!
Kate D.
Martinsburg
Review for: Black more...
This eyeliner is good, but not my favorite. It almost goes on too smoothly. But it is great if you like an eyeliner that glides super easy. But it can get a little messy and smudge easily before it sets. Also has a little, tiny shine to it, not a matte eyeliner.
Jessica B.
At first, I absolutely loved my IT Cosmetics® No-Tug™ Waterproof Anti-Aging Gel Eyeliner but after I started to use it more it really started to lack in certain categories. I can never dog on the pigmentation of this liner, it was the perfect amount of black for me! My only complaints are after awhile it started applying very lightly and where it did apply would smudge and run underneath my eye in no time! Was thinking of purchasing another but probably won't after it started to lose its stamina.
Becca R.
Reno
Love this product. It stays on all day, even the waterline for me. It doesn't bother my contacts at all, which is important for me with eye makeup. The only downside is that it smudges a little of you touch or rub it right away after applying.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Review for: Black/Brown more...
Finally an eyeliner that doesn't smear! I received a mini of this after purchasing something it cosmetics from Ulta. I am so glad I got to try it because every other eyeliner I have always ends up smearing and all over my face! This stays put all day long.
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Great eyeliner that applies smoothly and then stays, doesn’t smudge hours later, but will smudge when you first apply it if you want it to smudge. I have been using the slate color for a while and thinking about trying a new shade next time. Love IT cosmetics.
Marina M.
Brookfield, WI
Does this really go on as easily as it claims?
Elizabeth R.
Is this good for the water line??
Amanda T.
How's the staying power for the waterline? Every one I have starts coming off before I even get to mascara :/
Brittany U.
Commerce
I'm looking for a new eyeliner, and was wondering if this lasts all day? Is it really waterproof? Some eyeliners say they are but aren't.
Lee L.
I received this as a sample and I wanted to try it to create a wing on my eye but I know I am going to make a mistake. Has anyone tried this eyeliner before and have problems cleaning up the lines once applied??