BY IT COSMETICS

Why did you create this product? We wanted to create a truly innovative, long-wearing, waterproof eyeliner that makes your eyes look younger instead of older! Our eyes are the windows to the soul, and what better way to enhance whatever eye color, or shape you have been blessed with than applying a touch of rich pigmented liner? The problem we encountered was that in order to achieve rich, luxe color, most eyeliners pulled and tugged at the gentle skin of your lids. We wanted to create a truly good for you formula, that would never pull or tug on your lids-the results, our brand new, Automatic No-Tug® Waterproof Gel Eyeliners! What is it: Utilizing cutting-edge anti-aging no-tug technology, these new Automatic No-Tug® Waterproof Gel Eyel

• Does this product tend to break off the container easily? I hate ...3 Answers
  • Is this transfer proof?1 Answers
  • I love this eyeliner but since it's kind of pricey, has anyone fo...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Allyson G.
Boston
Review for: Black more...
There's nothing particularly bad about this product, but nothing especially phenomenal either? I don't know, eyeliner pencils are kind of like mascaras IMHO (at least before I found the MUFE Smoky Extravagant mascara, which has the most interesting wand ever) in that there's not much to tell them apart, and I tend to collect freebie samples rather than actually shell out for a full size one. This IT Cosmetics pencil is what I'm using now and it does the job. I know I sound kind of "meh" in this review but really it's a good product, I'm just not really "in awe" but again that's hard to do for me in this product category. If I had the chance to try some of the other colors (like jade or plum, those look pretty) maybe I'd upgrade my opinion.
Nikki S.
Russellville, AR
Review for: Black more...
Might be the worst eyeliner I’ve ever used. I’ve tried this multiple ways, with and without eye shadow, with and without primers, and still every time it runs or globs up. Application is very smooth, but after a couple hours of wear it starts to gather in the corners of your eyes and looks like you put no effort into your makeup.
Ashleigh M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Black, Black/Brown more...
I bought Black/Brown and Black on a whim during Ulta’s yearly big sale because I had been using a trial gel liner and really loved how easy it was to apply over my usual pencil. I’m so happy I grabbed these because I LOVE them. They apply so perfectly smooth and don’t smudge even a tiny bit allllll day. I have a hard time removing it at night but since my eyelids tend to grease up real bad during the day, I’d much rather have it stay put all day. The Black/Brown is my favorite color blend and I literally wear it everyday. Highly recommend!
Jennifer L.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Black, Navy more...
Holy macaroni this eyeliner is pigmented AF! And it’s water proof. Usually most eyeliners wearlff thru the day on my water line but this eyeliner stays put all day. I don’t ver have to retouch. I used to be in love with the Urban Decay eyeliners, but they don’t compare to this eyeliner.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Nothing stays in my waterline. This doesn't last all day but it lasts the longest out of anything I've tried. I have tried every drugstore and high end brand and this one is the best. It glides on smooth and does not immediately fade away. I will repurchase.
Jessica B.
At first, I absolutely loved my IT Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner but after I started to use it more it really started to lack in certain categories. I can never dog on the pigmentation of this liner, it was the perfect amount of black for me! My only complaints are after awhile it started applying very lightly and where it did apply would smudge and run underneath my eye in no time! Was thinking of purchasing another but probably won't after it started to lose its stamina.
Fatima S.
IRVING
Review for: Black more...
I received it as a part of my it cosmetics discover kit and i really like it ❤️❤️ it is long lasting❤️❤️❤️ i. Would say that it worthy of it’s price and i am using for the very first time. I would recommend it to everyone ❤️❤️
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Great eyeliner that applies smoothly and then stays, doesn’t smudge hours later, but will smudge when you first apply it if you want it to smudge. I have been using the slate color for a while and thinking about trying a new shade next time. Love IT cosmetics.
Lora V.
Salem, OH
I really love these eyeliners. Whether you out them on your lashline or your waterline, they stay put. They glide on very smooth and have great pigmentation. Once they have set, THEY.ARE.SET. I'll continue to buy these when mine run out.
Rebecca B.
['Buckley ', ''], WA
Glides on nicely and has nice pigment. I do wish it was a little longer wearing in my waterline. I find it starts fading after a few hours. Overall a good eyeliner though and I do enjoy using it. I most likely would
Marina M.
Brookfield, WI
Does this really go on as easily as it claims?
Elizabeth R.
Is this good for the water line??
Amanda T.
How's the staying power for the waterline? Every one I have starts coming off before I even get to mascara :/
Brittany U.
commerce, georgia
I'm looking for a new eyeliner, and was wondering if this lasts all day? Is it really waterproof? Some eyeliners say they are but aren't.
Linsey S.
I want to try this (in black) on my waterline but I'm nervous because I wear contacts and don't want any irritation on my eye. Can anyone tell me if they've had any issues?