IT Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Erica K.IT Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Dani L.IT Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Yvonne H.See all 44 photos
10 colors available

BY IT COSMETICS

Why did you create this product? We wanted to create a truly innovative, long-wearing, waterproof eyeliner that makes your eyes look younger instead of older! Our eyes are the windows to the soul, and what better way to enhance whatever eye color, or shape you have been blessed with than applying a touch of rich pigmented liner? The problem we encountered was that in order to achieve rich, luxe color, most eyeliners pulled and tugged at the gentle skin of your lids. We wanted to create a truly good for you formula, that would never pull or tug on your lids-the results, our brand new, Automatic No-Tug® Waterproof Gel Eyeliners! What is it: Utilizing cutting-edge anti-aging no-tug technology, these new Automatic No-Tug® Waterproof Gel Eyel

• Does this product tend to break off t...I've never had it break on me!... 3 Answers
  • Is this transfer proof?Be the first to answer!
  • I love this eyeliner but since it's k...Try sephora's waterproof retra... 1 Answers
Photos (44)
Buy on QVC.com
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
July 7, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Black
I had received a sample size of this product in my May ipsy bag and I was very excited about it! I though it would make for an awesome waterline eyeliner being that it was waterproof, so immediately after I received it, I applied it to my waterline. This eyeliner made my eyes become EXTREMELY dry and irritated, to the point where I felt the need to continuously keep my eyes closed whenever I could. So if anyone has sensitive or dry eyes like me, DO NOT use this product in your waterline or tightline. I will give this product 4 stars due to the fact that I do not have any problems with it besides that. It is creamy, pigmented, truly water proof, and glides on easily! I use this either under my felt tip winged eyeliner or on its own, and it stays on all day! If applied to the lid, it will not travel and will not burn/dry out your eyes. Great product, just NOT for waterline/tightline.
Charlee S.
Charlee S.
I wear eyeliner on a daily basis on my waterline and lower lash line and always have problems with the liner fading and smudging throughout the day. I never really found one I never had problems with until now. When they say no tug, they literally mean no tug. This liner goes on so smoothly and so creamy. And it's soooo black and pigmented. While throughout the day I may have to clean a little smudge out of the corner of my eye, I don't have problems with it smearing all over my under eye area like I usually do with liners and at the end of the day, I still have eyeliner intact on my waterline. This is my new favorite eyeliner and I would highly recommended it to anyone in the market for a long lasting, pitch black eye pencil and will continue to repurchase this pencil!
Kasia L.
Kasia L.
Boulder, CO
Can I give this more than 5 stars??? If you want the most budge proof eyeliner on the planet it's sitting right here!! I apply this to my tightline and waterline at around 7:30am before work and I still struggle to get it off at 11pm! I often have to actually go onto my waterline with makeup remover. Honestly, it's a bit of a pain for everyday but if you need your makeup to last through a hurricane this is it. If I get a dot of this on my contact lenses it will be there until I take out the contact and wash it in solution. No amount of picking at it will do anything. Best eyeliner I've ever used and i use a lot of eyeliner. The only thing that would keep me from repurchasing is the price.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
At first this seemed like any other pencil eyeliner, but it turned out to impress me.

It didn’t want to stay on my waterline when I applied it, but hours later, even when I was rubbing at my eyes, I didn’t have any of it come off on my hands. HOURS LATER, it was STILL THERE. Now, I don’t know what shape of eyes the rest of you have, but I’ve got Finn in my background and my eyes are slightly almond shaped. This means that any makeup around the corners, creases, etc of my eyes or face develops lines, mars or disappears QUICKLY. This showed no signs of that whatsoever and didn’t rub off.
Krysten W.
Krysten W.
Pensacola, FL
I received this products in my monthly ipsy bag, and I have to say that I'm not a very big fan of this eyeliner. This was my first time using this formula from It Cosmetics, and thought it says it's no tug... it really doesn't live up to its name. The color isn't very pigmented, and it can be a pain go apply. This eyeliner is also waterproof, so it's not easy to touch up if you accidentally make a mistake. Giving the price of this eyeliner I wouldn't recommend spending the money on it. It isn't the worst eyeliner on the market, but it definitely isn't the best.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I use this product in my upper water line or whatever it's called. For the most part it did stay put but I did have some transfer from the top to the bottom which I don't like when I wear two different colors but like I said it stayed on for the most part. Maybe my lids weren't dry enough in the beginning or something. Edit-- I have been using this for a few weeks now and I have been noticing that it smudges and travels south. For a high end product I would think that it would have more staying power. Oh well on to the next.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Cheektowaga, NY
This liner has changed my waterline game! I am unfortunatly one of those people who's eyes do not like anything in my waterline regardless of consistency. I recieved a sample size of this in my ipsy glam bag & I fell in love. Like I mentioned, I have never been able to use waterline eyeliner so ever since I discovered this one I have tried to use it in every look as possible because how much I love it. It gives a look such a sexy & sultry feel in the waterline, and it's amazing for tightlining with lashes as well.
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
May 30, 2016, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: Black
I received a sample size of this in my May Ipsy bag, and I LOVE it! It is so pigmented and glides on so easily.

My regular eyeliner had just run out so I used this and was amazed at how pigmented and dark it was. You don't have to sharpen it, it twists up which is nice. It doesn't tug at your eye and doesn't smudge either.

Since its waterproof it's staying power was great but also came off nicely with my makeup remover so I didn't have to scrub at my eyes. I love this eyeliner and will definitely repurchase it!
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
May 14, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Black
Very satisfied with my received " Ipsy " product sample of " it cosmetics ", no-tug waterproof gel eyeliner in black ! Amazed, as well as impressed in this new to me gel eyeliner concept, first ever in it's class of waterproof wear, that is generously infused with anti-aging peptides, silk & collagen. Love it's retractable hardware ability, creamy - rich formula that stays put for an all-day wear and the easy smear-free application this product offers. An definite item that I will purchase again !!
Anastasia  C.
Anastasia C.
San Diego, CA
May 17, 2016, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Black
I am absolutely in love with this eyeliner! I just found out about this product recently and have been hooked ever since. It goes on smoothly and isn't too hard where it hurts during application of a thicker line and it will last literally ALL day. It does not smudge at all which a lot of the eyeliner products out there tend to do. It does tend to be on the pricey side but is totally worth it. If your looking for a new eyeliner I HIGHLY recommend giving this product a try before anything else!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Is this good for the water line??
Marina M.
Marina M.
Oconomowoc, WI
Does this really go on as easily as it claims?
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
How's the staying power for the waterline? Every one I have starts coming off before I even get to mascara :/
Brittany U.
Brittany U.
commerce, georgia
I'm looking for a new eyeliner, and was wondering if this lasts all day? Is it really waterproof? Some eyeliners say they are but aren't.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Does this product tend to break off the container easily? I hate buying high-end eyeliner when it breaks off easily.