IT Cosmetics IT Cosmetics
IT Cosmetics

IT Cosmetics "No-Tug" Heavenly Luxe Dual Eyeshadow Brush

BY IT COSMETICS #65 in Eye Makeup Brushes

The "No-Tug™"Heavenly Luxe Dual Eyeshadow Brush™  is the first ever anti-aging and age preventative shadow brush that is ultra-addicting, ultra-plush Shadow, Crease and Smudge Liner brush delivers flawless, airbrushed application without tugging on your delicate eyelids during the application process. 100% cruelty-free. "No-Tug" Heavenly Luxe Dual Eyeshadow Brush. see more...

IT Cosmetics
IT Cosmetics "No-Tug" Heavenly Luxe Dual Eyeshadow Brush
Buy on Jet.com*
Chapman G.
Chapman G.
Columbia, SC
IT brushes are extremely soft and do not shed. The fuller end is for the lighter colors or full coverage of the lid, and the thinner end is for making more distinct lines or color spots with the shadow. It is good to have two brushes on one stick so you can multi-task
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush because it's dual purpose and its very soft. It picks up product and smooths on eye well. I received it with a couple palettes sold all as a kit from QVC. Very happy with purchase and I got an amazing deal on it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Foxworth , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all-time favorite makeup brush I use it everyday.. I plan to buy a few backups in case the one I I have ever wears out on me..
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
IT has the BEST brushes! Not only are they fabulously soft and dense, they hold up well to frequent use and cleaning! Their brush cleaner is also my fave, but I have used with other cleaners as well and they still do great! Can be a little pricey, especially to buy individually, I would definitely recommend buying as a set or when they come with a product. Definitely worth the investment!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my no tug brush. Every IT brush I have is excellent. They are expensive but with worth the money if you clean them and take care of them. I used it for all my eyeshadow. Great at blending. Would recommend to anyone who needs a shadow brush.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Rutherford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all it brushes. They are so soft and really are the best for applying all makeup. I have clear pale skin and these brushes make it easy to apply makeup to it. I would buy their brushes. They are a little pricey but worth it.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is easy to use and amazing so soft you won't believe it I bought it at all today and it was easy to use and applying my make up it was a little crazy but definitely worth value and I were in your Minnesota
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love It cosmetic brushes-- they are the best. This one is great for blending and packing on the product! Gentle on the skin which is so important with eye brushes. Worth the $$!
Briana S.
Briana S.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of the best quality brushes I've ever owned. It's 100% worth the price tag on it. It is such a soft brush so it's gentle on the eyes and doesn't tug on the lids.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Marion, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush for contour or foundation. It Cosmetics has the best brushes hands down. Plus they make some amazing under eye concealer. It's all a must have
do you like it?
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Port Jervis, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this brush? And is it good
Daniélle T.
Daniélle T.
How can a brush cost this much? Is it really worth it? I'd love to see for myself
Amy L.
Amy L.
Hurst, TX
I am debating between this brush, the Urban Decay brushes or some Wayne Goss brushes. How would you rant this as opposed to the others?