IT Cosmetics IT Cosmetics
IT Cosmetics

IT Cosmetics "No-Tug" Heavenly Luxe Dual Eyeshadow Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

The "No-Tug™"Heavenly Luxe Dual Eyeshadow Brush™  is the first ever anti-aging and age preventative shadow brush that is ultra-addicting, ultra-plush Shadow, Crease and Smudge Liner brush delivers flawless, airbrushed application without tugging on your delicate eyelids during the application process. 100% cruelty-free. "No-Tug" Heavenly Luxe Dual Eyeshadow Brush. see more...

IT Cosmetics
IT Cosmetics "No-Tug" Heavenly Luxe Dual Eyeshadow Brush
Buy on Jet.com*
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I love IT brushes and this brush is great because you get 2 in 1. The price is reasonable considering you are actually getting 2 brushes. They are so soft I can’t use any other brushes now. I am very happy with this product and will continue to buy it brushes.
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
IT has the BEST brushes! Not only are they fabulously soft and dense, they hold up well to frequent use and cleaning! Their brush cleaner is also my fave, but I have used with other cleaners as well and they still do great! Can be a little pricey, especially to buy individually, I would definitely recommend buying as a set or when they come with a product. Definitely worth the investment!
Scarlet W.
An amazing brush for creating flawless eye looks! Just the right combination of bristle density, texture, and flexibility makes this a great brush to have in anyone's beauty arsenal!
Lindsey S.
Love my no tug brush. Every IT brush I have is excellent. They are expensive but with worth the money if you clean them and take care of them. I used it for all my eyeshadow. Great at blending. Would recommend to anyone who needs a shadow brush.
Briana H.
Rutherford , NJ
Love all it brushes. They are so soft and really are the best for applying all makeup. I have clear pale skin and these brushes make it easy to apply makeup to it. I would buy their brushes. They are a little pricey but worth it.
Briana S.
Charlotte, NC
By far one of the best quality brushes I've ever owned. It's 100% worth the price tag on it. It is such a soft brush so it's gentle on the eyes and doesn't tug on the lids.
Kristen G.
Tulsa, OK
This brush is easy to use and amazing so soft you won't believe it I bought it at all today and it was easy to use and applying my make up it was a little crazy but definitely worth value and I were in your Minnesota
Melanie W.
Love It cosmetic brushes-- they are the best. This one is great for blending and packing on the product! Gentle on the skin which is so important with eye brushes. Worth the $$!
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I love this dual eyeshadow brush. It came with the IT Cosmetics IT's Your Pretty in Winter 3 piece eye collection that I ordered from QVC. You use the large, fluffy end to apply your lightest eyeshadow. You can use the no-tug end below the lower lash line. I use it with other eye shadowes as well.
Megan B.
I thoroughly enjoy using this makeup brush. It is perfect for applying eyeshadow because it is dual-ended: one side for applying and one for blending/smudging. It has soft bristles that adequately hold the eyeshadow. I recommend this product, but be aware it is a bit pricier.
do you like it?
Lexi W.
Port Jervis, NY
How much is this brush? And is it good
Daniélle T.
How can a brush cost this much? Is it really worth it? I'd love to see for myself
Amy L.
Hurst, TX
I am debating between this brush, the Urban Decay brushes or some Wayne Goss brushes. How would you rant this as opposed to the others?