MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerIT Cosmetics
No 50 Serum Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer

IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum™ Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer

Anti-aging Collagen Veil Primer

I Wonder if this is right for me? I Just turned 42 and really need to start taking care of my skin better. It’s become very wrinkly with fine lines? I’ve never had a facial routine, just wash and go. Im outside every day and I may have sun damage as well, like any farmer does;) I’m looking for your opinion on this product. Is it smooth and light? Does it have a pleasant smell? Do you have any before and after pictures? Follow us on YT at Paragon Ridge Ranch
Do you find this helps with the jowl area?
Very curious how well this product works and if anyone with oily skin has used it? Also says it’s a primer that’s great but does it work well?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum™ Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer!
Product Highlights
...primers. it has a matte finish and covers pores. it seems to be good for my oily skin. i would definitely recommended it to others!in reviews
i have acne prone skin, i am always hesitant to primers not wanting to be too cakey with my make up. i usually use mac prime + fix (all time fave) and after researching other primers, this was highly recommended. the product is wonderful - long lasting, flawless, and luminous. however the only issue i have is with the price, it's almost double mac prime + fix and half the product. i would absolutely recommend this product!in reviews
...under my makeup. it gave my makeup an airbrush look. it's lightweight but moisturizing. a little product goes a long way where as with other serums you need 2-3 drops, with it serum you need 1 drop. it's $48 for 1oz but you get more product than other serums. i think its worth the price because you will get a product that will last. the packaging is very nice, and it comes with a pump and a dropper. [product:it-cosmetics-no.-50-serum-anti-aging-collagen-veil-primer]in reviews
Pam P.
IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum™ Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer uploaded by Pam P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m in between on this product. I do keep purchasing it but I’m not 100% sure it deserves 5 stars. It goes on smoothly and provides a lightweight moisturized feel. I’m not sure if it causes my chin to breakout or just timing. It’s at the top of my primer’s list regardless. It’s worth trying for sure. It is pricy but I still think it might be worth it. IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum™ Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer
clarissa S.
Minneapolis, MN
IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum™ Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer uploaded by clarissa S.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you buy this, don't bother with the dropper. Its useless. Just use the pump. Its a good primer. Not the best. Doesn't help with oiliness and haven't noticed any skincare benefits. Its expensive, so I probably wouldn't repurchase. Better options out there.
Angelica M.
Miramar, FL
IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum™ Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer uploaded by Angelica M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I'm really enjoying this serum/primer. I typically apply it after my moisturizer and before my foundation. A little goes a long way. It evens out my skin texture and gives an extra boost of hydration. I do feel this is more of a pore filling primer. My skin feels smoothe after application and my foundation goes on nicely on top of it. Consistency is on the thick side. Smells very citrusy almost like orange to me but nothing overpowering. This has not made my sensitive skin red or irritated. I absolutely love this product.
Rae L.
IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum™ Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer uploaded by Rae L.
This primer really really satisfy my needs. I was really blown away by it. I didn’t expect it to really work as well as it did. It has such a lightweight and smooth texture to it. Doesn’t have a smell either like some primer to do. And it really helped me before I apply my make up. I would definitely recommend this product .
Dezzy R.
Las Vegas, NV
IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum™ Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer uploaded by Dezzy R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! My skin feels amazing with or without makeup and feels hydrated throughout the day. I’ve never had such a flawless finish with my makeup. No cake-face, no oxidizing... This stuff is worth the price tag.
Tatyana A.
Greenville, SC
IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum™ Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer uploaded by Tatyana A.
This has been my absolute obsession - it cosmetics primer IS JUST WHAT I NEED, and I'm a spoiled makeup user who doesnt stick to the same product for long, but I keep going back to this amazing collagen primer. It leaves my skin feeling plump, diminishes lines and wrinkles and holds makeup very well. The only complaint - its $48 for a 1 oz product. Very pricey. Make it bigger for same price #itcosmetics please
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum™ Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer uploaded by Gabriella L.
First of all this stuff is amazing! it fills pores and it really hydrates the skin. It also has a beautiful lemon orange scent so it really makes you feel awake and refreshed when you apply it. And it's a great primer for foundation because you're foundation goes on so smooth!
Terasenna F.
Henderson, NV
IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum™ Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer uploaded by Terasenna F.
This primer feels more like skin care then a primer. But it makes my skin look really good after I apply my foundation. I also really like the smell.
Frances E.
Spring Hill, FL
This is an AMAZING primer. I wish I could give it 10 stars that's how amazing it is. It makes your skin feel BABY SOFT and it smells like an orange creamsicle. I was out all day in the Florida heat for over 12 hours and my foundation still looked pretty good. Plus it's anti-aging so it pays off in the long run.
Cheryl H.
Chino, CA
IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum™ Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer uploaded by Cheryl H.
As a fan of It Cosmetics and the way their research finds ways to combine ingredients to maximize the benefits to your skin, I was excited to try this anti-aging primer. At $48 for a 1fl oz bottle, it’s pricey. But now I know why. The primer contains 10 essential oils and butters, 10 nourishing botanicals, 30 fruit and plant-based extracts plus powerful antioxidants and vitamins including vitamin A, B5, brightening C & E! Peptides, hydrolyzed collagen, silk and niacin. (Got that from their website, so I didn’t forget anything.) It comes with both a dropper and a pump applicator (I prefer the pump). It’s super rich, really more like a moisturizer than the primers I usually use. I decided to use it after my hyaluronic acid and my other serums, but in place of my moisturizer. All I can say is WOW! My skin looks amazing and my foundation applied beautifully. My skin is loving these ingredients. Super happy with this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angie P.
il y a 2 ans
IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum™ Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer ? I'm curious about this product and its results. My main concerns are fine lines and wrinkles. Has anyone tried this and gotten great results?
Cody M. il y a 10 mois
I loved it! Made me feel really soft and smooth!