Add a Photo

By IT COSMETICS
Best-Selling Palette, now with 14 all new must-have Romantic Shades! The Romantics Naturally Pretty Matte Palette is the IT Cosmetics® breakthrough eye shadow formula in brand new, limited edition shades! These 14 luxe anti-aging silk-infused eye shadows are all matte, perfect for women of all ages. The Transforming Pearl is a completely unique shade, designed to be added to each of the matte shades creating a new pearlized color with a simple swipe of a brush! Utilizing cutting-edge technology, these anti-aging eyeshadows instantly diffuse the look of lines and wrinkles on your eyes and lids. Lush matte pigment glides over the lids and your eyes are treated to anti-aging ingredients, such as as hydrolyzed collagen, acai, green tea and Vitamins A, C, and; E and free of all the ingredients that make eyes appear older such as talc. This palette features the Transf
Photos (4)
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Hollister, CA
I love It cosmetics so when I saw this I thought I'd love it however it's a big miss for me. I love the shades however I feel like the pigmentation just isn't there. I find a lot of the shades are patchy. It's not worth the money.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
I love everything about this palette!!! It is my go-to palette for work. I have so many favorites in this palette, I love the subtlety of them, perfect.
Megan J.
Megan J.
April 11, 2017, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. 2 The Romantics, 1 ea
I am IN LOVE with this palette. It has really nice colors. I love that the color payout isn't too intense so you can build all of the shades to where you really want them to be. There is also a shade (the longer one) that can be used to turn them into a slight shimmery color. They're good to use wet and dry so you can really intensify shades if you'd like to. The packaging is super pretty. I kept the unicarton too! I really like the suede like material on the outside because it is cute but it is real easy to get make up on it. The mirror is really nice. I use it all the time when doing any makeup or even when I don't use this particular palette. It does have a magnetic close. Overall a very pretty palette with really flattering colors. Definitely a good basic palette that isn't full of browns/orange warm tones.
Freyja T.
Freyja T.
May 18, 2017, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. 2 The Romantics, 1 ea
I really love the colors in this palette. It gives you the option to stay natural and has a few darker colors to make a neutral smokey eye. - IT cosmetics did a wonderful job - I love that these are safe products that have good benefits, look gorgeous and last for normal wear!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
April 15, 2017, 2:20 a.m.
Review for: It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. 2 The Romantics, 1 ea
I love this palette! The color selection is great and you can make so many cute looks with it. They have great pigmentation where they aren't to pigmented you over do it, they have very little fall out, they blend easy and they all look great on my eyes!
Dessiree V.
Dessiree V.
Feb. 27, 2017, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. 2 The Romantics, 1 ea
My favorite Spring palette! Love the spring green,npurple, and pink in this palette.  Just wish it had a spring blue in it. Blends amazing and pigmentation is bomb!!! #Influenster #contest #spring
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Jan. 6, 2017, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. 2 The Romantics, 1 ea
Won this gorgeous palette in a Twitter giveaway and I've got to say that the colors are exquisite. I really love the highlighter shade in Transforming Pearl-that makes this palette so perfect with the other romantic shades. These shadows apply easily to the lit and are lighter in texture. The color payoff is decent but it does last all day. Very blendable and comes in a gorgeous pink velvet packaging. Would recommend this palette to a friend looking for a soft romantic eyelook.
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
Nov. 20, 2016, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. 2 The Romantics, 1 ea
I am in love with this eyeshadow palette every time I look at it I get inspired I love the color selection and the pigment it's an all around beautiful eyeshadow pallet it's a lil pricy if your on a budget like me but I would most definitely recommend
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Is it worth it? I have been wanting to get this palette but I'm not sure how good it is. How pigmented is it? Do all the shades go well together?