BY IT COSMETICS

Best-Selling Palette, now with 14 all new must-have Romantic Shades! The Romantics Naturally Pretty Matte Palette is the IT Cosmetics® breakthrough eye shadow formula in brand new, limited edition shades! These 14 luxe anti-aging silk-infused eye shadows are all matte, perfect for women of all ages. The Transforming Pearl is a completely unique shade, designed to be added to each of the matte shades creating a new pearlized color with a simple swipe of a brush! Utilizing cutting-edge technology, these anti-aging eyeshadows instantly diffuse the look of lines and wrinkles on your eyes and lids. Lush matte pigment glides over the lids and your eyes are treated to anti-aging ingredients, such as as hydrolyzed collagen, acai, green tea and Vitamins A, C, and; E and free of all the ingredients that make eyes appear older such as talc. This palette features the Transf see more...

• Is it worth it? I have been wanting to get this palette but I'm n...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Hollister , CA
I love It cosmetics so when I saw this I thought I'd love it however it's a big miss for me. I love the shades however I feel like the pigmentation just isn't there. I find a lot of the shades are patchy. It's not worth the money.
Kendall W.
Kendall W.
I love everything about this palette!!! It is my go-to palette for work. I have so many favorites in this palette, I love the subtlety of them, perfect.
Megan J.
Megan J.
I am IN LOVE with this palette. It has really nice colors. I love that the color payout isn't too intense so you can build all of the shades to where you really want them to be. There is also a shade (the longer one) that can be used to turn them into a slight shimmery color. They're good to use wet and dry so you can really intensify shades if you'd like to. The packaging is super pretty. I kept the unicarton too! I really like the suede like material on the outside because it is cute but it is real easy to get make up on it. The mirror is really nice. I use it all the time when doing any makeup or even when I don't use this particular palette. It does have a magnetic close. Overall a very pretty palette with really flattering colors. Definitely a good basic palette that isn't full of browns/orange warm tones.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
San Antonio
The shades all go nice together and blend really well, but the pigmentation isnt all that great. You definitely need to use a primer to get the most out of this pallet. With that being said, I do use this often and as long as I use a primer the pigmentation fine. There are other pallets out there that you can get for the same price and has better pigmentation.
Robin K.
Robin K.
IT Cosmetics eye shadow pallets are so silky smooth! The color payoff is good. Going from drug-store eye shadow to high-end is a bit of a learning curve. It is important to learn NOT to dig in your eyeshadow. Simply lightly swipe your brush in the color, then tap one time to remove excess. From here, you can get a really nice application.
Freyja T.
Freyja T.
I really love the colors in this palette. It gives you the option to stay natural and has a few darker colors to make a neutral smokey eye. - IT cosmetics did a wonderful job - I love that these are safe products that have good benefits, look gorgeous and last for normal wear!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I love this palette! The color selection is great and you can make so many cute looks with it. They have great pigmentation where they aren't to pigmented you over do it, they have very little fall out, they blend easy and they all look great on my eyes!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Cherry Tree, PA
I really like this palette but don't reach for it very often. It has really pretty colors and it blends out very nicely. They're pigmented and last all day. I would recommend this to others and would repurchase if I ever ran out
Dessiree V.
Dessiree V.
My favorite Spring palette! Love the spring green,npurple, and pink in this palette.  Just wish it had a spring blue in it. Blends amazing and pigmentation is bomb!!! #Influenster #contest #spring
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
I got this product as a Christmas gift and I really like the colors they have the soft ones for a easy natural look and the dark neutral colors for a dramatic look I would recommend this if u like having some color in your palette
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Is it worth it? I have been wanting to get this palette but I'm not sure how good it is. How pigmented is it? Do all the shades go well together?