BY IT COSMETICS

• Must-have palette featuring 14 matte-to-pearl eyeshadows for day to night!
  • Highly pigmented, long-wear shades make your eyes come alive!

• Is it worth it? I have been wanting to get this palette b...2 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Naturally Pretty Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Super silky pigmented long lasting colors. One of my most used palettes. Def reccomend for a more natural look" in 8 reviews
Shamika R.
Fair Oaks, CA
I tried so hard to love this palette, I really did. I thought it was the best thing when I swatched it at Ulta and the associate talked it up, I was so excited. The first time I wore it, I used my elf eyeshadow primer and the pigment melted off within an hour. This is not normal for me at all, so I thought it just didn’t work with the primer. I then tried it with Too Faced eyeshadow primer, IT primer, and no primer and it just didn’t last. By 4 hours in, it was completely melted off my face. I’m not sure what’s going on with this palette, but it’s a huge no for me.
Alicia C.
Extremely flattering color pallet for a wide range of skin tones. I love these shadows! In addition to the great colors, the product has great staying power, won't smudge or crease. This product feels like silk when applied and the colors stay true all day. I think everyone who tries it out will be just as happy with it as I am
Audi W.
This was actually my first high end palette. I still have it and it's still one of my favorites. The colors are great for beauty beginners like me still learning to buff and blend my shadow. All the colors are matte except one. And it is meant to make any of the matters a shimmer, can be used as a soft highlighter as well. I've even used it in my lips to add a little shimmer there as well
Ashley C.
Oakland Iowa
Purchased at: ULTA
The colors are so pretty and I love that they are all matte. My only complaint is the "transforming pearl" color doesn't really transform the color, only dulls it. The colors are pigmented and super soft. Great everyday pallet!
Cathy K.
Brookfield
This is a beautiful matte pallet. I love the mix of colors. The shadow goes on easily and blends well. It stays on all day. It is a bit pricey but I am hoping the skin care in these shadows will help in my anti aging attempt.
Lyndie P.
Howell , NJ
I love this palette. I needed a palette for everyday looks and this is one of my favorites. It goes on really nice and stays all day. It is affordable as long as you are into prestige products. I would definitely recommend this for everyday use.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Won this gorgeous palette in a Twitter giveaway and I've got to say that the colors are exquisite. I really love the highlighter shade in Transforming Pearl-that makes this palette so perfect with the other romantic shades. These shadows apply easily to the lit and are lighter in texture. The color payoff is decent but it does last all day. Very blendable and comes in a gorgeous pink velvet packaging. Would recommend this palette to a friend looking for a soft romantic eyelook.
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
The  IT Cosmetics® Naturally Pretty Essentials™ Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette is a great matte palette to have in your collection.  You can create so many looks with the coordinating colors.  You have light colors to set your eye shadow primer, medium shades for your transition and crease, dark shades that can be used as eyeliners and a beautiful white shimmer shade that can be applied over any shadow to add some subtle sparkle.  The shadows are buttery and easy to blend.
Jo K.
Pr Du Sac, WI
I enjoy this palette, and love it for natural daytime looks. The shadows are pigmented and blend pretty well. You do have to work a little bit with some of the colors, but all in all easy to use. I am not a huge fan of the “shimmer” pan. I don’t honestly feel like it adds that much shimmer to the shadows. I like the variety of colors in the palette, but honestly not sure I will ever use the green. I recommend it, but would say it’s great for Matte looks and not for shimmer.
Robin K.
Tyler, TX
IT Cosmetics eye shadow pallets are so silky smooth! The color payoff is good. Going from drug-store eye shadow to high-end is a bit of a learning curve. It is important to learn NOT to dig in your eyeshadow. Simply lightly swipe your brush in the color, then tap one time to remove excess. From here, you can get a really nice application.
Kimberly P.
Is it worth it? I have been wanting to get this palette but I'm not sure how good it is. How pigmented is it? Do all the shades go well together?