IT Cosmetics® Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Andrea B.IT Cosmetics® Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow Trio uploaded by Samantha R.

BY IT COSMETICS

An Anti-Aging powerhouse! The Luxe High Performance Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Trios are all about great intense pigment, in a naturally pretty look. They are packed with skin-loving ingredients such as Hydrolyzed Collagen, Acai, Green Tea and Vitamins A, C, & E and free of all of the bad ingredients that make eyes appear older like Talc.

Allison R.
chicago
This brand never lets me down! I bought it at Ulta. I usually stick to nudes, but this gave me a slightly different color combo than the normal beige colors I use. The packaging is perfect with the bottom opening up to a small mirror and two eyeshadow applicators - easy to travel or throw in your purse. I wear this color palette every day. I would highly recommend.
Carie R.
Irmo
Review for: Pretty in Nudes (Naturally Pretty Nudes) more...
These eye shadows are very pigmented. With the natural color pallet I expected to create a natural look. To do so I have to use it lightly, otherwise it’s obvious that I am wearing makeup. Perhaps it will last a long time since I don’t use much each day. 😄
Kristen W.
Verona, VA
I have blue eyes, and I love this. The colors compliment each other perfectly and are extremely pigmented. Bought at Ulta so kinda pricey, but so worth it. It lasts so much longer than any drugstore brand I've tried. Would definitely buy again.
Darlene R.
Richmond, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This shadow trio is what I wear everyday. So natural looking . I always keep a back-up because I am paranoid about them discontinuing this. If you want a beautiful, natural look, this is it! I get compliments on how nice I look all the time. This is my secret!!!
Tracy P.
Review for: Pretty in Amber (Golden Must-Haves) more...
I actually have a large eye shadow palette from IT and it is great. No creasing on my eye lids which is so important. A lot of times I’ll even wear the same eye shadow for multiple days, it stays on nicely.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
Review for: Pretty in Plums (Perfect Plums) more...
I bought this from QVC bundled with a brush. I love the brush. The eye shadow on the other hand not as much. It has super a lot of kick up, a ton of fall out and is pretty chalky; it is pretty messy. The colors also blend into just one solid color. I used it a lot when I first started getting into make up and I used to think it was ok. Now that I have used nicer eye shadow like the Urban Decay singles, Huda Beauty, Anastasia, etc, I never reach for my It Cosmetics trio. I used it this morning and was reminded of why I never use it. This is a purchase that I regret and wish I had returned it.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I have this in a pink purple, off white, and tan gold. It is a lot of fun to use and super easy. It has a great texture to it. I love the colors and how much you can blend and work with it. It blends really nice! It goes great with Any eye color and skin type. Mine was 24$ and I highly reccomend this product!
Lesly R.
Frederick , MD
I love this product so much the purple matches my eye colors because it's brown and purple really makes that color stand out I've been using it for so long and it's a good price because the product last for such a long time
Dana K.
Philadelphia, PA
Wow I love this brand so much !!!!!!! This product works so well and I love the packaging it is very very sturdy for travel I would 100% repurchase this product it is so much but maybe could be a little more pigmented
Savannah S.
I love it cosmetics and these eyeshadow trips are perfect for an everyday makeup look and you can take it anywhere without taking up much room at all. The colors go great together and stay on amazingly.
Thais A.
Is it really good?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT
Miriam B.