IT Cosmetics® Naturally Pretty Essentials™ Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette

BY IT COSMETICS

• Must-have palette featuring 14 matte-to-pearl eyeshadows for day to night!
  • Anti-aging, talc-free formulas infused with collagen and real silk
  • No-Tug Technology™ smooths and neutralizes for younger-looking lids
  • Highly pigmented, long-wear shades make your eyes come alive!

TRANSFORMING HELLO LIGHT&tm: INGREDIENTS: MICA, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, METHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE , CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE , CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, RETINYL PALMITATE , TOCOPHEROL, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, GLYCERIN, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL , CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HYALURONIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) OTHER SHADES: INGREDIENTS: MICA, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE , CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE , CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, RETINYL PALMITATE , TOCOPHEROL, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, GLYCERIN, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL , CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HYALURONIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499 CI 77492 CI 77491), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77942), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]."

• How does this work for people who have sensitive eyes? I cannot f...1 Answers
  • On what price you would buy this palette?1 Answers
  • I have my eye on this palette because I've been loving my elf mad...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
This palette is so underrated. Great matte colors for warm and cool tones, soft and blendable. I hesitate to say slightly chalky, but you do have a tiny bit of fallout. These shades are perfect crease colors, they build so nicely. I have green eyes and I feel like every shade is a compliment. While all the shades are matte there is a larger pan called "transformational pearl" that is supposed to add shimmer but honestly, its kind of a waste. It doesn't add much shimmer, I never use it. Wetting the brush before applying helps, but I'd rather have gotten another 2 matte's.
In the attached picture I am wearing Soulful in the crease, All Heart on the lid, and Java (my favorite) on my lash line and outer corner. A great palette, I use this a lot and recommend to anyone who could use more mattes in their collection.
Megan W.
If you are looking for a great matte eyeshadow palette; this is the palette for you. It has a great variety of 14 matte eyeshadow shades and one transformative pearl shade. I love the color selection as it allows for so many different looks. These eyeshadows are nice, but take a little bit of skill to work with. If you aren't careful while blending you can end up with an eye look that is "one color," even though you've applied 4. I've found that it can be beneficial to work backwards with this palette, laying down the darker shades first. Overall I really enjoy this palette, it just takes a bit of playing around with it to figure out what works best.
Tiffany A.
I purchased this palette because I really like matte shadows and one of my favorite youtubers recommended this palette. It's not as pigmented s some of my other palettes but this one is perfect for daytime looks. It has a lot of natural shades with a few darker shades thrown in but nothing too harsh... Even the black is more of a gray... But I recommend this for girls who prefer more natural looks. It blends pretty well and looks pretty on. I don't really use the transforming shade except for a browbone highlight so I can't take say how I feel about it considering I did buy this palette because it's completely matte.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
This palette is absolutely perfect for matte eyeshadow lovers, like myself. It has every neutral you would need and provides something to create a look from start to finish without needing to bring in another product. I love it! Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my full review I posted about it, along with swatches of every shade and a tutorial featuring one of my favorite color combos.
MELISSA B.
I have wanted this palette for awhile now and I'm just now purchasing it.  I have been using mostly shimmery shadows lately so this matte set is a welcome change.  The shadows are very soft and powdery and very easy to blend.  I like that you can add a bit of sheen to them by adding the pearl color on top. The colors are very sweet and romantic and they all compliment each other nicely. I'll probably purchase  [product:it-cosmetics-naturally-pretty-vol-2-the-romantics-1-ea] soon to have even more colors to use.
Brooklynn B.
Winston Salem , NC
I used to like this product. when you open the makeup it smells nice. What I don’t like about this product is that, they test their products on animals.😭😢 when I found that out I haven’t bought any IT products since. The colors are beautiful but they shouldn’t test it on animals!
Rachael H.
Love this palette. The colors are so soft and buttery and yet so pigmented. Some shades have more fallout than others, but they are all bendable and work well. So many different looks that can be done with the palette. Totally recommend.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
As much as I love IT cosmetics this palette was a dud for me and didn't live up to my expectations. The color payoff and pigments could have been a lot better but I loved the transforming pearl shadow feature that turned the matte shadows into a metallic if desired. This palette may be great for the girl that likes softer and subdued shadow looks but sadly it just wasn't for me!
Rebecca V.
Very blendable Shadows. The colors are fairly pigmented however I also use a shadow primer underneath to get full color pay off. Love this palette and would recommend it to a friend
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
This one of my favorite if not my favorite matte shadow formula. They are smooth, blends so well, and pigmented. Im always reaching for it. And always love my look when I do.
Cheryl A.
Vancouver, British Columbia
How pigminted is this palette? and how well does it do for subtle looks?
NUSHRAT T.
Does anyone know where you can get it online?
Krista P.
Highland , IL
If you had to choose between the Naturally Pretty vol 1 or vol 2, which would you choose (and why)?
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
I would love to try this - what palette would you recommend for fair skin?
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
Is this worth the money?