IT Cosmetics® Naturally Pretty Essentials™ Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kendra T.IT Cosmetics® Naturally Pretty Essentials™ Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Michelle P.

BY IT COSMETICS

• Portable palette with 6 must-have matte eyeshadows
  • Anti-aging, talc-free formulas infused with collagen and real silk
  • No-Tug Technology™ smooths and neutralizes for younger-looking lids
  • Highly pigmented, long-wear shades make your eyes come alive!

TRANSFORMING HELLO LIGHT&tm: INGREDIENTS: MICA, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, METHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE , CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE , CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, RETINYL PALMITATE , TOCOPHEROL, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, GLYCERIN, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL , CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HYALURONIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) OTHER SHADES: INGREDIENTS: MICA, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE , CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE , CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, RETINYL PALMITATE , TOCOPHEROL, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, GLYCERIN, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL , CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HYALURONIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499 CI 77492 CI 77491), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77942), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]."

Roslyn S.
Clarence Ctr, NY
I️ just received this from ulta beauty! I️ have been waiting very long for this specific pallet because I️ have heard many great reviews. I️ tried it myself and I️ have no regrets! It lasts long and is very pigmented. I️ definitely would recommend this to a friend in a heart beat.❤️
Britney D.
Reed City , MI
Love this! It's such a pretty natural palate. I received this as a gift and it's beautiful. I would totally purchase this palate. It's long lasting, I usually use an eye shadow primer and a makeup setting spray. It seems to last all day.
Sarah M.
Philippi , WV
I purchased this product for my mom from QVC. It was a very great deal you get the pallete along with a very nice quality eyeshadow brush. The colors are very pigmented and very neutral -this is great for an every day look.
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
This is my first it cosmetics eyeshadow palette. To be honest I wasn't too impressed and some of the colors look different online then they do in person when you receive them. The eyeshadows themselves are pretty basic. The pigment is good and they blend well. Overall I probably wouldn't buy another eyeshadow palette from them, unless it had more vibrant colors in them. I love all of their other products though.
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
I just received this and it is so pretty. I am so excited to use this. Pretty packaging and it feels so buttery and creamy. I purchase directly from it cosmetics. I'm pretty sure I would buy this again.
Victoria G.
This is such a great little essential palette, I love this! The colors are perfect for neutral looks, and the shadow formulas are very easy to work with. I have thought that other It cosmetics palettes lacked pigmentation, but this reminds me of the Pro To Go palettes from Lorac. I definitely recommend this, its perfect to stick in your makeup bag!
Sarah N.
Mishawaka, IN
This is my go-to palette when I want a natural look, which is most work days. I don’t love sparkly or shimmer eyeshadows while at work and this stuff is perfect for the more natural looks. I love the pigment and application is easy and long lasting.
Becca B.
Collingswood, NJ
One of my favorite eyeshadow pallets I own!!! Each color is great on its own or you can have fun mixing it up. I love how smooth the color goes on and how it makes my eyes(which are my favorite feature) pop! I also love how it stays on through out the day!
Erin M.
Kirkland
This is the perfect travel size palette from It Cosmetics! I buy many products from It! This is perfect to just grab & go and put in your purse. The packaging is just the right size! I would buy this again!!
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again

back