IT Cosmetics® Naturally Pretty Essentials™ Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kendra T.IT Cosmetics® Naturally Pretty Essentials™ Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Michelle P.

BY IT COSMETICS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Portable palette with 6 must-have matte eyeshadows
  • Anti-aging, talc-free formulas infused with collagen and real silk
  • No-Tug Technology™ smooths and neutralizes for younger-looking lids
  • Highly pigmented, long-wear shades make your eyes come alive!

TRANSFORMING HELLO LIGHT&tm: INGREDIENTS: MICA, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, METHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE , CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE , CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, RETINYL PALMITATE , TOCOPHEROL, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, GLYCERIN, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL , CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HYALURONIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499) OTHER SHADES: INGREDIENTS: MICA, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE , CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE , CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, RETINYL PALMITATE , TOCOPHEROL, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, GLYCERIN, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL , CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HYALURONIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PERFLUORODECALIN, [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499 CI 77492 CI 77491), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77942), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]."

Buy on ULTA*
Roslyn S.
Clarence Ctr, NY
I️ just received this from ulta beauty! I️ have been waiting very long for this specific pallet because I️ have heard many great reviews. I️ tried it myself and I️ have no regrets! It lasts long and is very pigmented. I️ definitely would recommend this to a friend in a heart beat.❤️
Sarah N.
Mishawaka, IN
This is my go-to palette when I want a natural look, which is most work days. I don’t love sparkly or shimmer eyeshadows while at work and this stuff is perfect for the more natural looks. I love the pigment and application is easy and long lasting.
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
This is my first it cosmetics eyeshadow palette. To be honest I wasn't too impressed and some of the colors look different online then they do in person when you receive them. The eyeshadows themselves are pretty basic. The pigment is good and they blend well. Overall I probably wouldn't buy another eyeshadow palette from them, unless it had more vibrant colors in them. I love all of their other products though.
Britney D.
Reed City , MI
Love this! It's such a pretty natural palate. I received this as a gift and it's beautiful. I would totally purchase this palate. It's long lasting, I usually use an eye shadow primer and a makeup setting spray. It seems to last all day.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
This is pretty but for the price you'd expect the pigment to be stronger, like ABH shadows where you have to get just a little bit and tap off the excess! Good product and pretty colors I just wouldn't really consider buying this for myself because of the pigment to price ratio.
Sarah M.
Philippi , WV
I purchased this product for my mom from QVC. It was a very great deal you get the pallete along with a very nice quality eyeshadow brush. The colors are very pigmented and very neutral -this is great for an every day look.
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
This is a great beginners eyeshadow palette. The shades are very pigmented without too much fallout. It has great basic colors for a simple look or for a se colors when creating a different look
Mary E.
Sacramento, CA
Can we say awww?? I travel with this palette. Great palette on the go. Keep it in my makeup bag for quick make up looks and touch ups. Palette contains all the colors you need for natural look or a smoky look. Must have :)
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
I just received this and it is so pretty. I am so excited to use this. Pretty packaging and it feels so buttery and creamy. I purchase directly from it cosmetics. I'm pretty sure I would buy this again.
Victoria G.
This is such a great little essential palette, I love this! The colors are perfect for neutral looks, and the shadow formulas are very easy to work with. I have thought that other It cosmetics palettes lacked pigmentation, but this reminds me of the Pro To Go palettes from Lorac. I definitely recommend this, its perfect to stick in your makeup bag!

back