MakeupNail CareNail TreatmentsIT Cosmetics
IT Cosmetics Nail Love Antiaging Cuticle & Nail Pen Duo

IT Cosmetics® Nail Love Antiaging Cuticle & Nail Pen Duo

Nail Love Cuticle and Nail Oil Pen treats and conditions cuticles and strengthens nails with hydrolyzed collagen, plus this exclusive formula has an anti-yellowing complex!  Combine that with the healing eucalyptus leaf oil and you ll see this pen packs a whole lot of Nail Love! The beneficial ingredients including a Pro-Collagen blend plus Vitamins A, C, E and Pro-Vitamin B5 work to strengthen and protect your nails over time!  The Healing Eucalyptus Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Jojoba seed Oil work to heal hangnails and torn cuticles giving a soothing effect you can feel immediately.  Now that s something your nails and cuticles will love! NAIL LOVE Nail and Cuticle Treatment Pen

I Didn’t know IT cosmetics made stuff for nails, has anyone tried this .. if so what are your thoughts? And is it worth buying?
Does this even out cuticles? Is it expensive?
Does? This actually work for nails?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics® Nail Love Antiaging Cuticle & Nail Pen Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
my nails break very easily so when i started using this product it made my nails harder and it helped my cuticles. in reviews
Wilmington, DE
IT Cosmetics® Nail Love Antiaging Cuticle & Nail Pen Duo uploaded by Mariko K.
I am very happy with this product, it heals and nourishes the damaged nail. The product contains collagen, replaces eucalyptus leaf oil as well as vitamins A C and E corona oil and almond oil, which I started using also removed the problem. Today I have healthy nails .
Utah
Love this. Helps my cuticles so they don’t start peeling. Helps them from getting dry.
Bullhead City, AZ
IT Cosmetics® Nail Love Antiaging Cuticle & Nail Pen Duo uploaded by Paryse B.
IT Cosmetics® Nail Love Antiaging Cuticle & Nail Pen Duo uploaded by Paryse B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a very good cuticle oil it's nourishing and hydrating. I like to use it right after I get a fresh set of nails. I don't think there's anything to improve about the product. It is easy to apply and affordable I will definitely be buying this product again. IT Cosmetics® Nail Love Antiaging Cuticle & Nail Pen Duo
Oakland Gdns, NY
I love this nail pen because its so compact and easy to use. its like a typical concealer pen, where you just twist and then the oil comes out. i like this a lot because whenever im outside or at home, i can grow my cticles without causing a hassle or making a big mess like my other nail oils do. also this is very good for nails with dry flakiness on top.
Pomona, CA
Amazing product! It really helped my nails get stronger and the oil is very good for the cuticles!
Las Vegas, NV
IT Cosmetics® Nail Love Antiaging Cuticle & Nail Pen Duo uploaded by Kymeisha F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Cuticle oil is alway great and this helps to also make the hands not look so old I’m here for that
Oceanside
It was a nice product, definitely added shine to fingers. Love the idea but I didn’t like enough to use often on myself. I do use it on others more for the full experience of having a mani pedi. The smell isn’t strong or offensive. I’d buy again on a whim but not because I need it.
Arlington, TX
I would recommend this to anyone who likes great self-care and a quality-time of an activity . I would recommend the ammount of this item as a person who uses this almost every other day .
Madison Hts, MI
Nice product to use don’t be afraid to try to push cuticle from your fingers to apply nail polish
Thurmont, MD
I love any it cosmetics product and nail treatment is a must have I love my nails looking fresh,clean and beautiful