BY IT COSMETICS #2 in Nail Treatments

Nail Love Cuticle and Nail Oil Pen treats and conditions cuticles and strengthens nails with hydrolyzed collagen, plus this exclusive formula has an anti-yellowing complex!  Combine that with the healing eucalyptus leaf oil and you ll see this pen packs a whole lot of Nail Love! The beneficial ingredients including a Pro-Collagen blend plus Vitamins A, C, E and Pro-Vitamin B5 work to strengthen and protect your nails over time!  The Healing Eucalyptus Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Jojoba seed Oil work to heal hangnails and torn cuticles giving a soothing effect you can feel immediately.  Now that s something your nails and cuticles will love! NAIL LOVE Nail and Cuticle Treatment Pen

• Would love to try this product as my nails grow very fast...2 Answers
  • Is this worth it ?2 Answers
  • How long do you have to use it before it shows results?1 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Nail Love Antiaging Cuticle & Nail Pen Duo
  • "my nails break very easily so when i started using this product it made my nails harder and it helped my cuticles. " in 1 review
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Claudia A.
Schaumburg, IL
Easy to use works great haven't had a problem with it since I'm trying it Igor my cuticles I'm a first time user and have yet to try other products to compare will do next time I'm at the store but it works great on my cuticles since y hands tend to get dry specially during this season
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
Super cute , great for my nails . Helps it improve my nails to the max . Is such a great product and I think so well you . 100% recommend. Love love it , I really enjoy it such a cute glossy coat .
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
I wasn't too much of a fan of this I tried it from the ratingsIt was highly recommended but it didn't do anything for my cuticles love to my nails a little bit dry I'll pass for this product
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
I enjoy this product because it has an applicator. It works as well as other brands I’ve tried but I think I had better results because it can be applied directly where you need it and it’s easier to keep with you. I found myself using it more frequently just because I always had one in my purse and I didn’t have to get my fingers messy to apply.
Mariah M.
He pen makes it so easy and mess free to apply and this product truly works. It makes my nails look so much cleaner and beautiful when painted if I use this first.
Leila A.
I used to love his brand but they were sold to a huge conglomerate and the quality of the products have gone down. This product used to be great but now I think they changed the formula, it doesn’t work as well and it was kind of expensive: I’m disappointed.
Marjorie H.
It doesn’t sting like some brands. Always works fast and great. My nails look perfect after and cuticle is minimal. I always use this before painting my nails and my friends started using it after I told them what I used.
Gisela C.
Kearns
This is amazing. This gives your cuticles the right amount of oil. It has a sponge for easy application. It does good value. I am a first time user and I’m in love with this product. I would buy it again.
Jennifer L.
Brentwood
Really love this especially because its anti aging its softens your cuticles and makes them soft I'll use this before I cut and after I cut my cuticles and paint my nails really makes a difference
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Does this also help your nails from chipping?
Anita S.
Valley, AL
How good is this product?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Which cuticle is good for your nails?
Nicole P.
My cuticles are super dry, and I have a bad habit of picking at my cuticles as well. Because of this, I'm looking for something to help repair and condition my cuticles. I've tried other products but nothing has worked. After reading reviews this product seems great, but is it all that it's said to be? Does it really work? Thanks!
Stephanie R.