BY IT COSMETICS

My Sculpted Face teaches you step by step how to contour features of your face for the appearance of a slimmer look, a straighter nose, slender cheeks, more prominent cheekbones and even the appearance of a reduced double chin! The palette comes with 4 contouring shades designed to match all skin tones. The palette comes with 2 highlighting shades in both shimmer and matte. My Sculpted Face comes with a full color chart you can put on your mirror, in your makeup bag or keep by your sink so you always have your own personal reference chart that teaches you where to apply the highlighting and contour shades to bring out the features you want more prominent, and hide or minimize the features you want to draw attention away from! These 6 waterproof shadows are packed with Vitamin E and Jojoba oil to help your skin appear more moisturized and healthy at the same time! My Sculpted Face see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "There great colors, but it would be a little bit better if they had more relatable colors" in 1 review
  • "I never used before but I think I so nice I hope we I get buy make a nice work in me" in 1 review
  • "Not only does it help chisel out your face the powders are finely milled so feel weightless on the skin. " in 1 review
Olivia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very beautiful colors that are pigmented and look good on almost all skin types, I love the formula as well. The packaging is very nice, and so far this palette has lasted me a long time. I haven't hit pan on any of the products. I feel like this is a great product for contour beginners, because it blends so beautifully!
Jessica D.
Winter Garden, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors in this contour palette are amazing for my super fair skin. The white works like a dream as a highlight. I really wish that there was a greater amount of product in each pan. The shimmer highlight is really pretty and one of my favorites
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect for contouring. It has a fairly wide variety of shades so it can work on a lot of skin types. This was my first it's cosmetics product and I was very impressed. I love this product and I will buy it again.
maddie c.
New Palestine, IN
All I can really say is OMG. I've always been skeptical about face powders to contour, but this is one of the best products I've ever used. So much pigmentation but not too much and it glides and blends out so perfectly!
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm actually not a fan of this pallet was one of my great favorites but I must say it is very hard to work with after applying contour cream I always use this and it doesn't work I wouldn't recommend it again to anyone
Ali E.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this contour kit! Especially for beginners this is perfect! Goes on smooth and stays pretty well and has the colors for you to find your perfect fit!
Yunie C.
The colors are great! They match my skin tone because I have this very odd tan color. It's blends so well! The highlighter is great. Very shiny and visible.
Kelly S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Contour palettes are all the rage, but which one should you buy if you have fairer skin?

I'm nominating this one by IT Cosmetics. It's the perfect contour palette for us fair skinned gals because it includes two cooler shades to contour with, instead of the usual warm selections that look way too dark and not even remotely natural. The shimmer highlight in this palette is gorgeous and perfect for fairer skin -- a pinky pearl base that can be applied lightly with a dual fiber brush for a subtle glow or layered on for that intense runway look. The matte white is perfect for brightening up the under eye for an ultra glow from within look. I use the darker shades as bronzers, particularly the medium dark shade on the bottom left. It's the perfect shade for me -- not too orange and not too deep. Just right.
Michaela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
I bought this over a year ago and although it does have a pretty good range of colors the product goes on patchy and clings to certain spots. It's not easy to blend at all, and there are much better contour kids out there, I'd recommend trying something else
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this palette for free when I resubscribed to Ipsy and I can see why I got it free... The colors do not blend at all no matter what tool I use, primer, foundation, etc. The colors also won't show up or they will be too dark for what I am going for. I am thankful I did not spend money on this...
Dena A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looks like a great product- where is the best place to purchase?
Kristine s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would these colors look good on Fair skin? What undertones are these better for?
Natalie D.
GALLATIN, TN
DOES THE MATTE HIGHLIGHTER LOOK ASHY ON THE SKIN?
Joanna A.
Do you believe this product would be good for someone who is just getting into sculpting the face?
Claire M.
Norwich, CT
Better than the Anastasia contour palette?