BY IT COSMETICS

My Sculpted Face teaches you step by step how to contour features of your face for the appearance of a slimmer look, a straighter nose, slender cheeks, more prominent cheekbones and even the appearance of a reduced double chin! The palette comes with 4 contouring shades designed to match all skin tones. The palette comes with 2 highlighting shades in both shimmer and matte. My Sculpted Face comes with a full color chart you can put on your mirror, in your makeup bag or keep by your sink so you always have your own personal reference chart that teaches you where to apply the highlighting and contour shades to bring out the features you want more prominent, and hide or minimize the features you want to draw attention away from! These 6 waterproof shadows are packed with Vitamin E and Jojoba oil to help your skin appear more moisturized and healthy at the same time! My Sculpted Face see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "There great colors, but it would be a little bit better if they had more relatable colors" in 1 review
  • "I never used before but I think I so nice I hope we I get buy make a nice work in me" in 1 review
  • "Not only does it help chisel out your face the powders are finely milled so feel weightless on the skin. " in 1 review
Adrianna M.
Adrianna M.
I bought this contour kit at Ulta for my wedding in 2014 and it has been my go to contour kit since then! The colors are very well pigmented, and it doesn't apply too buff. The best thing about it is that it's not too pricey, it only cost me $38! I'll continue to use My Scuplted Face because I have definitely fell in love with it! The picture below is one from my boudoir shoot the night of my wedding. See! It's applies awesome ūüėć
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very beautiful colors that are pigmented and look good on almost all skin types, I love the formula as well. The packaging is very nice, and so far this palette has lasted me a long time. I haven't hit pan on any of the products. I feel like this is a great product for contour beginners, because it blends so beautifully!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Winter garden, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors in this contour palette are amazing for my super fair skin. The white works like a dream as a highlight. I really wish that there was a greater amount of product in each pan. The shimmer highlight is really pretty and one of my favorites
Emily B.
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect for contouring. It has a fairly wide variety of shades so it can work on a lot of skin types. This was my first it's cosmetics product and I was very impressed. I love this product and I will buy it again.
maddie c.
maddie c.
New Palestine, IN
All I can really say is OMG. I've always been skeptical about face powders to contour, but this is one of the best products I've ever used. So much pigmentation but not too much and it glides and blends out so perfectly!
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm actually not a fan of this pallet was one of my great favorites but I must say it is very hard to work with after applying contour cream I always use this and it doesn't work I wouldn't recommend it again to anyone
Ali E.
Ali E.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this contour kit! Especially for beginners this is perfect! Goes on smooth and stays pretty well and has the colors for you to find your perfect fit!
Yunie C.
Yunie C.
The colors are great! They match my skin tone because I have this very odd tan color. It's blends so well! The highlighter is great. Very shiny and visible.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Contour palettes are all the rage, but which one should you buy if you have fairer skin?

I'm nominating this one by IT Cosmetics. It's the perfect contour palette for us fair skinned gals because it includes two cooler shades to contour with, instead of the usual warm selections that look way too dark and not even remotely natural. The shimmer highlight in this palette is gorgeous and perfect for fairer skin -- a pinky pearl base that can be applied lightly with a dual fiber brush for a subtle glow or layered on for that intense runway look. The matte white is perfect for brightening up the under eye for an ultra glow from within look. I use the darker shades as bronzers, particularly the medium dark shade on the bottom left. It's the perfect shade for me -- not too orange and not too deep. Just right.
K H.
K H.
I hate this palette for many reasons. The light colors are not pigmented enough and the dark colors are highly pigmented, but do not blend well. The cardboard around the singles gets dirty and gross over many uses. I only used two of the singles before I bought the NYX contour palette, which I like much better because of the singles replacement, plastic packaging, and variety of shades. I'd recommend spending the money elsewhere just for the variety of the shades alone.
Dena A.
Dena A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looks like a great product- where is the best place to purchase?
Kristine s.
Kristine s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would these colors look good on Fair skin? What undertones are these better for?
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
Do you believe this product would be good for someone who is just getting into sculpting the face?
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
GALLATIN, TN
DOES THE MATTE HIGHLIGHTER LOOK ASHY ON THE SKIN?
Kayela J.
Kayela J.
Really interested in this product but have never contoured before. Is this a easy product to use for beginners?