BY IT COSMETICS

My Sculpted Face teaches you step by step how to contour features of your face for the appearance of a slimmer look, a straighter nose, slender cheeks, more prominent cheekbones and even the appearance of a reduced double chin! The palette comes with 4 contouring shades designed to match all skin tones. The palette comes with 2 highlighting shades in both shimmer and matte. My Sculpted Face comes with a full color chart you can put on your mirror, in your makeup bag or keep by your sink so you always have your own personal reference chart that teaches you where to apply the highlighting and contour shades to bring out the features you want more prominent, and hide or minimize the features you want to draw attention away from! These 6 waterproof shadows are packed with Vitamin E and Jojoba oil to help your skin appear more moisturized and healthy at the same time! My Sculpted Face see more...

IT Cosmetics My Sculpted Face Palette
  • "There great colors, but it would be a little bit better if they had more relatable colors" in 1 review
  • "I never used before but I think I so nice I hope we I get buy make a nice work in me" in 1 review
  • "Not only does it help chisel out your face the powders are finely milled so feel weightless on the skin. " in 1 review
Christie C.
Wayne
I use this palette all the time! I like that I can blend the colors to one that works for me. I think it is better then other products because you can choose what kind of highlight you want to use. ( shimmering or matte). I would definitely use buy again!
Jennifer P.
Acworth, GA
I love this contour palette! New to contouring but this palette made it easy to figure out. Goes on well and is very long lasting. Blends well but doesn't fade. Definitely helps shape your face perfectly. I highly recommend!
Michaela D.
Carpentersville, IL
I bought this over a year ago and although it does have a pretty good range of colors the product goes on patchy and clings to certain spots. It's not easy to blend at all, and there are much better contour kids out there, I'd recommend trying something else
Keegan D.
This product is AWESOME. I have been using this everyday and love it. The colors are great. It is a matte finish but does have a glossy highlight to choose from. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Alicia B.
this was my first contour palette. this is a great beginner one, the formula isn't as pigmented and there is such a wide range in colors it will work for everyone. Ive used this palette as eyeshadows as well. The formula blends well, doesn't get muddy on me, and wears well.  The one white color is a stark white. It shows up as a white cast if I try to use it, but the shimmery white is beautiful as brow & cheek highlight. This is a good palette, but not something I will be repurchasing
Katelyn G.
I received this for free through Ipsy. At first I was kinda hesitant about it because it looked cheap, but once I used it, it turned out to be a great product! It blends real well. Also, I use it as eye shadow sometimes, even to shape my eyebrows. It can be used as multiple things if you choose to.
K.T. ☾.
Abbeville, SC
I want to start off by saying I have very fair skin. The reason I say that first is because I believe that is the reason I did not like this contour palette very much. The light shades were not light enough in my opinion. They barley showed up on my skin and the dark shades looked extremely muddy, which happens very often to people with fair skin. I think someone with a darker complexion would love this.
Kora S.
Madison, WI
The colors are gorgeous, highly pigmented, and natural looking - totally IT and totally worth every cent of the $38. I was especially happy when I got it because the lighter shades are perfect for pale skin tones (like mine) that can be hard to contour without looking like a clown. The only reason that I gave this four instead of five stars is because of the highlighter - it has a weird pink tone that doesn't really work for me.
Katherine C.
I'm completely and absolutely in love with this incredible palette that is just perfect for beginners in the contour world, super easy to apply, highly pigmented and perfect blending to make the best of the make ups you can!!!
Ivette U.
I tried this palette to outline my face and I loved it, it is super easy to work with, its different shades help to define the face leaving a perfect makeup and has two perfect illuminators one mate and another brilliant are amazing, it is waterproof so Which lasts a long time on your face, with a good brush you have to make a perfect makeup.
Dena A.
Houston , TX
Looks like a great product- where is the best place to purchase?
Kristine s.
Would these colors look good on Fair skin? What undertones are these better for?
Natalie D.
GALLATIN, TN
DOES THE MATTE HIGHLIGHTER LOOK ASHY ON THE SKIN?
Joanna A.
Do you believe this product would be good for someone who is just getting into sculpting the face?
Claire M.
Norwich, CT
Better than the Anastasia contour palette?