BY IT COSMETICS

• Innovative tonic is your Skin-Brightening Radiance Booster, Anti-Aging Treatment Essence and Skin-Softening Micellar Cleanser—all in one product!
  • Secret Sauce™ Fermented Complex helps increase absorbency and maximize the efficacy of your moisturizers and serums
  • Drops of Light Technology™ Concentrate, bioluminescence and diamond powder give the look of youthful radiance
  • Anti-aging peptides, hydrolyzed collagen, rose, aloe, rice, chamomile, green tea water, licorice root and vitamin C

AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ULMUS DAVIDIANA ROOT EXTRACT, AMARANTHUS CAUDATUS SEED EXTRACT, SACCHAROMYCES/RICE FERMENT FILTRATE EXTRACT, ASPERGILLUS/CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT FERMENT FILTRATE, SACCHARUM OFFICINARUM FERMENT EXTRACT, SACCHAROMYCES/RICE FERMENT FILTRATE, ASPERGILLUS/RICE FERMENT EXTRACT, LACTOBACILLUS/PUMPKIN FERMENT EXTRACT, LACTOBACILLUS/RICE FERMENT, MONASCUS/RICE FERMENT, LACTOBACILLUS/KELP FERMENT FILTRATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT EXTRACT, BACILLUS/SOYBEAN FERMENT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, FICUS CARICA (FIG) FRUIT EXTRACT, CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT, CERAMIDE NP, LACTOBACILLUS/DIPTERYX ODORATA SEED FERMENT FILTRATE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM CITRATE, CITRIC ACID, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, XANTHAN GUM, PUERARIA THUNBERGIANA ROOT EXTRACT, CNIDIUM OFFICINALE ROOT EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHOLESTERYL DICHLOROBENZOATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, BHT, 3-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF WATER, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DIAMOND POWDER, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, NIACINAMIDE, PEARL EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 20, RETINOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SQUALANE.

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This was a really good deal on Black Friday. You really cannot beat $15 for two decently sized products from it cosmetics. This is why I love Sephora! Both of these products are quality and I feel like I found gold when I came across this little kit for such a good price.
Genevieve S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love to get my skin care on now that I am in my last year of my 20’s I have made every mindful step to take care of my face. This product is fabulous I received a sample of this product and it makes your skin feel nice and smooth, and it feels like it’s working. It has a nice texture and it’s is not sticky. Texture is a big one for me since I have overly sensitive skin and this product fits in nicely. And I know will continue to work wonders into the new year
LydiEm Y.
I got this mini sample set on Sephora Black Friday sale just to try out..and ever since I tried these, I have never stopped using it! They’re both so good, they made a huge deference on my skin! I’ve already bought the full size
Kimmi G.
Jesup, GA
Wow! This is amazing! The Miracle Water by IT Cosmetics is a wonderful product that can be used as a cleanser and/or toner which doesn’t need to be rinsed away. It has cleansing properties as well as anti-aging ingredients for an over-all feel-good experience! Then, smooth on the Secret Sauce for a beautiful glow and wait for your Miracle! Clean, tone, moisturize, and a dewy, youthful glow. Can’t go wrong, for any skin type!
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Only thing I have try out of this two item is the it cosmetics secret sauce it is very moisturizing on the face it help a lot when skin is patchy and dry I love it I have to get more because I ran out of it
Crystal K.
Perryville, AR
IT Cosmetics® Miracle Water 3-in-1 Tonic This duo is amazing! My skin is much softer and I can see the fine lines and wrinkles starting to disappear.
Sara G.
Auburn, AL
I absolutely love IT cosmetics! I love that the products are helping your skin at the same time. This completely changed my skin for the better! The combination of these products helped clear my skin and made it incredibly smooth.
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
This stuff I would really hope to receive! I love IT cosmetics, I've used the bb cream and it is supposed to minimize your pores over time, I really have noticed a difference in my pores and my skin is so soft after using. I would love to buy more IT cosmetics for skin care and I would highly recommend to any woman who loves and is just obsessed with skin care products ❤️
Lyndsie W.
Henderson, NV
I decided to try this while looking for skincare at Sephora. In just a few days my skin is showing improvements- less dry and less redness/acne. I use the miracle water once in the morning and once at night and the moisturizer every night. I’m pretty much hooked.
Ani S.
This little box will change your life ! They sell it at Sephora for 15 dollars and it is worth every penny. The secret sauce cream is amazing ! I will be buying the full-size. The moisturizer
Properties are like magus . I have a tiny line on my left eye and after using this for a week it was plump and not noticeable at all. The full size is $ 68 .