IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser

Skin-Brightening Radiance Booster + Anti-Aging Treatment Essence + Skin-Softening Micellar Cleanser

[product:it-cosmetics-miracle-water-3-in-1-micellar-cleanser] ? [product:it-cosmetics-miracle-water-3-in-1-micellar-cleanser] How does this product compare to Garnier Rose Micellar Water?
[product:it-cosmetics-miracle-water-3-in-1-micellar-cleanser] ? What does the 3 in 1 mean? What other things is it doing?
Is this product good? Has anyone used?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser!
Saint Charles, MO
IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser uploaded by Cathy R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Good product, horrible packaging! I do like that it will takes off even stubborn magnetic mascara and eyeliner. What I don’t like is the hard plastic bottle that you have to shake like a shake weight to get the product to come out. 50 shakes later and I can finally take my makeup off. It would be so much easier if in a soft plastic squeezable bottle. Would not repurchase just because of the packaging.
Corona, NY
IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser uploaded by Marisela C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this product, it’s first time use it, it is good to remove waste makeup, the price is good
San leandro, CA
IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser uploaded by Astrid M.
Left my face feeling soft. I have oily/acne prone skin. Also very sensitive skin. Didn't break my face out and took away the oily look. While leaving it moisturized. Will order again. Don’t mind for the price :)
This cleanser is amazing! I got mine at the Sephora VIB sale and it was a last minute pick, but I am so glad I got it. I don't get the concept people have of using this with makeup, but I find this to be a great cleanser. (I always use two cleansers to truly rid of makeup) I apply it after my first cleanser and before toner and moisturizer. It makes my skin feel super clean while still hydrated. I see quite a difference just from 2 days of use. My cheeks are less dry, skin looks more hydrated, my nose and forehead feels smooth, and it helps me achieve that glowy, glass skin. Definitely worth $38 since a little goes a long way for me and the results were instant
Santa Ana, CA
IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser uploaded by Jennifer S.
I got this about 3 weeks ago and I’m really liking it. It takes off eye makeup and face makeup very well. It doesn’t leave a film on my face like other micellar waters and it leaves my skin feeling clean. I definitely would repurchase because it’s always good to have a micellar water on hand and this is a great one!! Oh and I’d like to share that a purchased on the Sephora app during a sale so it was only $15 for this large size!
Durham, CT
IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser uploaded by Ava D.
No wonder this is called MIRACLE water! This is the best on the market! It is so effective and I was so pleased from the first time I have bought it. I am I frequent buyer. Join me!
Corona, NY
IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser uploaded by Mari V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Me gusta mucho esta agua micelar, la uso para retirar residuos de maquillaje, el precio es bueno
Pittsburgh, PA
IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser uploaded by Chelsea O.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is definitely a middle of the road micellar water. It works alright for a no-makeup day, but I find that it’s not the best for taking a full face of makeup off. Also, because I double cleanse, the positives from the essence are just getting washed away during my water cleanse. I wouldn’t repurchase this again, as there are far better micellar oil cleansers out there. #itcosmetics #miraclewater #micellarwater #skincare #oilcleanse
Waco, TX
IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser uploaded by Taylor A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have to say that I am really loving this miracle water by it cosmetics! The first time I used it I wasn't sure about it because I think I used too much and it made my face feel a little weird but I started using it once in the morning and once at night and using less of the product and I've gotten awesome results! My face feels cleaner and softer and I swear it's starting to glow! I would definitely recommend trying this because in my opinion it's worth every penny!! I've noticed my face just feels and looks much better.
Hurleyville, NY
IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser uploaded by Jessica D.
This is a must have product for your daily skincare routine. IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser is hands down one of my favorite toners. I have sensitive skin and I can use this toner everyday. If I forget to moisturize, this product actually keeps my skin hydrated all day. I highly recommend giving this one a shot. IT Cosmetics has many amazing products in its extensive portfolio, but this is one of my favorite ones.

126 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
Angela S. 24 days ago
It’s softer on your skin and isn’t scented. I prefer IT cosmetics!
Pevely, MO
5 months ago
IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser ? What does the 3 in 1 mean? What other things is it doing?