Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A clinically advanced, skin-brightening radiance-booster, anti-aging treatment essence, and skin-softening micellar cleanser in one step. Solutions for:- Dryness- Pores- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Developed with plastic surgeons, Miracle Water™ 3-in-1 Tonic combines a skin-brightening radiance booster to enhance radiance, a potent anti-aging treatment essence to reduce the look of lines and wrinkles and restore skin's appearance, and a skin-softening micellar cleanser to gently remove dirt, oil, impurities, and all traces of makeup in one simple step. Perfect for all skin types, this groundbreaking tonic is formulated with Secret Sauce™ fermented complex: seven key fermented ingredients that work to increase absorbency and maximize the efficacy of your moisturizers and serums. Use Miracle Water after cleansing or in place of your cleanser to help instantly reveal younger-looking skin, and experience more miraculous results over time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product is clinically and ophthalmologist tested, cruelty-free, and formulated without alcohol. Research results: In a clinical study:- 100% showed improved skin hydration- 94% say it improved their moisturizer's effectiveness- 91% saw brighter, clearer skin- 88% saw pores appeared minimized

Is this product irritating? Would it promote breakouts?
Is this any good? And how often about it be used to get the best results?
Have people seen results with this? I just started using this product and want to know what others think!
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Lets be real, micellar water is one of the biggest scams in the cosmetics industry as of lately.
It’s literally just soft water and a little oil. And they charge like over $12 for a decent medium sized bottle at Target. For water mixed with some oil. Would you spend $12 for a gallon of water? Nope. You can get the same effect from taking some macadamia nut oil in your hand and massaging over your face, then using a decent cleanser to remove it. And it’s way way cheaper. Micellar water doesn’t remove makeup any better than a mild oil will, like almond of macadamia. Because they both break down makeup and dissolve it in the same exact way. People are paying a ton for a bottle of water!
But THIS product actually has other ingredients to work as a toner as well! There’s actually a point to this, it’s head and shoulders above all other Micellar waters!
You only need a little on a cotton pad to tone after cleansing.
The ingredients list is extremely impressive and might actually be worth the purchase. I still wouldn’t rely on it to be my only cleanser if I was wearing makeup. Regular cleanser, like CeraVe foaming, beforehand is still your best bet for removing makeup.
But this product is good for dry skin in the morning or post cleansing!
I spend a ton on makeup and skincare, and I think if you’re new to micellars, give this a try and don’t waste your time with the Garnier one.
You only need a little on a cotton pad to tone after cleansing.
But this product is good for dry skin in the morning or post cleansing!
Pittston, PA
Developed with plastic surgeons, Miracle Water™ 3-in-1 Tonic combines a skin-brightening radiance booster to enhance radiance, a potent anti-aging treatment essence to reduce the look of lines and wrinkles and restore skin's appearance, and a skin-softening micellar cleanser to gently remove dirt, oil, impurities, and all traces of makeup in one simple step. Perfect for all skin types, this groundbreaking tonic is formulated with Secret Sauce™ fermented complex: seven key fermented ingredients that work to increase absorbency and maximize the efficacy of your moisturizers and serums. Use Miracle Water after cleansing or in place of your cleanser to help instantly reveal younger-looking skin, and experience more miraculous results over time. A clinically advanced, skin-brightening radiance-booster, anti-aging treatment essence, and skin-softening micellar cleanser—in one step.
Bend, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite cleansing toner. I use this after washing my face at night. Just sweep on with a cotton pad- you would not believe the extra dirt and grime this soaked up. Leaves my skin feeling soft and has improved the tone and texture of my skin over time. I also use it on my lazy nights when I don’t want to wash my face completely- I just clean with this. A must buy!
Tiburon , CA
I like this micellar water. But I don’t love it. I prefer Garnier or the peach essence from clarins personally. They both smell great and leave a fresher not dry feeling on my skin. I face I would say I like the Garnier better than either of the others. Which is awesome because...price factor!Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Mahwah, NJ
I loveeeee this stuff, I have it on auto delivery from QVC! It helps remove makeup and it leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated, it never makes you feel stripped or drying when you use it. I love using it to help remove makeup and also after I wash my face as a toner. It’s a great product for the price.
Silver Bay, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love this product! I use facial cleanser and makeup remover and thought my skin was clean but then when I used the micellar water afterward I still saw dirt and makeup come off! I thought my face was clean and didn’t see anything else come off but this water is truly amazing! Definitely recommend!
Brooklyn, NY
Throw after your makeup wipes. This micellar cleanser is so gentle and effective you won’t want to use anything else. I use this every morning and evening. I suffer from rosacea and this cleanser feels so nice it doesn’t flair up my redness. I’ve used this now for about a month. I’m committed.
Tempe
I love this product! It takes off makeup so well and my skin feels super clean when I use it in the morning. The packaging isn’t the best but it’s easy to look past. I felt like my skin looked extra bright when using this. It’s pretty pricey but worth it for me. Overall, I recommend.
Sioux Falls
This is as good as a product like this gets. It cosmetics is not usually a brand I gravitate towards but this micellar water exceeded all of my expectations. For how much product you get the price is just right and I feel like any age and any skin type could use this and be happy.
Coosada, AL
My very favorite micellar!! This product can be used to remove makeup, cleanse in a pinch, and tone the skin. I love that it doesn't have a high alcohol content and does not burn or make the skin feel tight. It actually hydrates he face and leaves a subtle glow behind!

107 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Calgary
a year ago
IT Cosmetics Miracle Water 3-in-1 Micellar Cleanser How effective is this micellar water? Been wanting to try IT cosmetics products for a long time but haven’t found the right product yet!