IT Cosmetics Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.

BY IT COSMETICS

For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing. see more...

Nikki  N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a well made brush the Brussels are tightly packed and it has a great density to it .
Gali M.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush make more easier apply any powder on my face ❤️ it’s so soft and is easy to clean
Arrika D.
Wilbraham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great blush brush that allows for great coverage. It's super soft and a wicked great price
Julie H.
Puyallup, WA
I love it... great coverage and easily cleaned... long lasting ... I would highly recommend
McKenna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this for my foundation powder! Great to use when applying and helping bled it in
Veronica T.
Yesss! I like this for my powder. It's compact and gives a GREAT coverage when I use it.
Beth D.
Athens, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this product to everyone. It does a great job. I love this product.
chasity J.
Milwaukee, WI
I love a buffer.it helps me achieve a quality finish when I am doing my make up.
Madusha S.
Calgary
This brush is definitely one of my favs! It is so soft and feels absolutely amazing on your face. Great for applying foundation and amazing for contouring. Leaves no patchy areas, blends evenly and look absolutely flawless. Definitely worth buying.
suzana c.
Qualquer benefício é grande, mas este pincel é um dos melhores que têm em sua linha! Funciona perfeitamente com seQualquer benefício é grande, mas este pincel é um dos melhores que têm em sua linha! Funciona perfeitamente com seus pós e rubor.us pós e rubor.
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
Miriam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT