IT Cosmetics Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.

BY IT COSMETICS

For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing. see more...

Tammie L.
South China, ME
love this . Love it when I use my make up that the bristle don't fall out. I have use alot of other bands and they dont last
Louisa M.
Broomfield, CO
This is the cutest makeup brush ever, so easy to use and makes me look flawless. I'm so happy I purchased this makeup brush.
Yolonda B.
Bloomington Springs, TN
I mainly use this for buffing in foundation. it does a flawless job. I always have a great makeup day when I use this brush!
Jennifer S.
I was recommended by sales person in store to buy this and wasn’t really impressed IT Cosmetics Mini Buffer Brush
Brittany D.
Denham Springs, LA
I absolutely LOVE this buffer brush! Great for after I apply my bronzer and need to make sure everything is blended well
Charlotte W.
Deland, FL
Got this from A friend! It’s so soft and smooth on my skin. It is amazing and leaves my skin sooo flawless. I’m in love.
Kylee F.
Sandusky, OH
I dont use this brush too often because its unusually stuff, even after being washed. I wouldn't recommend this brush.
Amanda H.
philadelphia, pa
I LOVE IT Cosmetics brushes! They are great quality and work so well. This buffer brush really blends in foundation.
Janee M.
Bronx, NY
I used it to put my powder on or my powder foundation. Its so small and easy to grip. I own 2 of these and love it.
Angela B.
Love this brush amazing if you want a brush to through in makeup bag this is it great with powder or liquid
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT