IT Cosmetics®  Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Farhana T.IT Cosmetics®  Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.
IT Cosmetics®  Mini Buffer Brush

IT Cosmetics® Mini Buffer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

This Small But Mighty Brush Packs Power and Precision for Contouring with Ease! Professional Quality Mini Buffer Brush - Perfect for Buffing in natural contour lines and definition. This buffer brush is small but powerful. It s our customers favorite brush because it gives you natural undetectable buffed in definition.

IT Cosmetics®  Mini Buffer Brush
IT Cosmetics® Mini Buffer Brush
  • "Great blush brush that allows for great coverage. It's super soft and a wicked great price " in 11 reviews
  • "I use this brush for my contour! Lovely and very light weight . I how ever put more use towards my mac brushes rather than this one " in 9 reviews
Prutha T.
Arlington, VA
This brush makes the application of foundation super easy. It makes it nice and smooth and literally makes your skin glow. The brush is a little pricey but worth the price. It lasts for a long time and the results from it are great!
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Got this for Christmas last year and love it its my favorite Brush to used. I am not that good at makeup but I have been working with different techniques the more makeup I discover
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
My go to brush for blending my face! the bristles aren't sharp and don't feel so synthetic, it feels heavenly! I'm going to start buying more brushes from IT. They really have great quality for the price.
Jessica C.
Humboldt, TN
This buffer brush is wonderful! It's not too stiff and it's not too soft. It is great for blending and putting on blush. Also, it is great for just over all blending in the face. and it's a great brush. I love it!
Diane S.
Kuna, ID
This is a great foundation &/or blush brush. The bristles are nice and soft....definitely not the cheapest brush on the market but worth the little extra you will pay. Mine has kept it's shape for a over a year. I recommend this product.
Abigail B.
Stillwater, ME
I love this brush! I have ha it for a year now and it is like brand new. This brush gives me such an amazing look with my makeup powder. I can never go a day without this brush.
This is a great brush and does an awesome job. I received this item as a gift and I was quite pleased with the results. I would recommend this brush to anyone serious about makeup. And I want another one!!!!
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
First things first i love IT cosmetics.I love there makeup and brushes.Its one of the best brands out there personally.It can be pricey but in my opinion its worth it.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
Love these brushes are are so easy to handle and the blend so good , i wish i had more , love these brand you guys need to get them they are amazing
Eridel R.
this mouth is super cool, lets you blend very well makeup and leaves super smooth skin, is nothing aggressive with the skin, hairs are soft, not at all expensive, you can get anywhere you buy, definitely the I recommend to my friends when I ask for help with her makeup
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT