IT Cosmetics Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.

BY IT COSMETICS

For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing. see more...

Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Great makeup brush for on the go touch ups . Gives a really good finish. But is not my go to brush
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love to to yous use this brush to apply finishing powder or to take off my powder after I'm done baking.
Savanna G.
Savanna G.
Hanford, CA
This has honestly been a life saver for me lol I am so picky when it comes to makeup brushes and this one right here is awesome really do recommend it
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Stockton, CA
I use this brush for my cheecks for the blush but it can also be used for the whole face powder.
Ivana P.
Ivana P.
I use this brush for my contour! Lovely and very light weight . I how ever put more use towards my mac brushes rather than this one
Emma S.
Emma S.
Calera, AL
This brush was used well but I had gotten some left over powder after I had cleaned it. Most brushes I use come off with cleaner but this brush was stubborn. I still recommend though because it's easy to apply makeup with this brush. And IT Cosmetics makes great brushes.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Kent, OH
Great brush. Really holds in product and is easy to clean. The size is perfect for travel and on the go.
Rebeca S.
Rebeca S.
Tampa, FL
It's a perfect brush to use on my face and I don't want to change my mind is a good kit to use tone my skin
lexi r.
lexi r.
This brush is very soft and perfect for everyday makeup! It has great coverage and is perfect for compact make up, I would definitely recommend getting a it cosmetics brush if you are looking for a good brush, they can be expensive but it's definitely worth it.
suzana c.
suzana c.
Qualquer benefício é grande, mas este pincel é um dos melhores que têm em sua linha! Funciona perfeitamente com seQualquer benefício é grande, mas este pincel é um dos melhores que têm em sua linha! Funciona perfeitamente com seus pós e rubor.us pós e rubor.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
April B.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT