IT Cosmetics Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.

BY IT COSMETICS

For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing. see more...

Tammi M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this brush every day. It makes my make up go on so even. The bristles are soft and do not fall out.
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Love to to yous use this brush to apply finishing powder or to take off my powder after I'm done baking.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
I lke using this brush to apply my blush and its so soft I never forget to use it in my daily routine.
Brooke P.
Rolfe, IA
This brush is amazing, so soft on my skin! Doesn't feel like it's poking me like some of my old ones!
Michaelah Y.
Redding, CA
My favorite brush must be my sisters too because she took it home with her lol. This brush is so soft
Shannon F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Great makeup brush for on the go touch ups . Gives a really good finish. But is not my go to brush
selena l.
Fountain Hills, AZ
I boutgth this brush last months and i really love how it's works with my make up 100% recommend
Daniela R.
Stockton, CA
I use this brush for my cheecks for the blush but it can also be used for the whole face powder.
Gali M.
Staten Island, NY
This brush make more easier apply any powder on my face ❤️ it’s so soft and is easy to clean
Nikki  N.
This is a well made brush the Brussels are tightly packed and it has a great density to it .
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT