IT Cosmetics Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.

BY IT COSMETICS

For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing. see more...

Kylee F.
Sandusky, OH
I dont use this brush too often because its unusually stuff, even after being washed. I wouldn't recommend this brush.
Amanda H.
philadelphia, pa
I LOVE IT Cosmetics brushes! They are great quality and work so well. This buffer brush really blends in foundation.
Heidi C.
Gunnison, CO
I keep this in my purse with a powder foundation. I love this little brush it covers easily and it's easy to use.
Clara C.
Pikeville
This brush is so luxuriosly soft . It is perfect for blending. It is a little expensive. I have combination skin.
Brooke J.
Love this buffer brush ❤️ Makes it so much easier to put on your make up! Having the buffer brush i like it alot
Tara B.
Roanoke, VA
this brush works great for applying makeup. it gives the makeup an even finish without making it look splotchy
alexandra g.
Macungie, PA
I like it cusmetic brushes because they are not too expensive and they work really good they are also gentle
Rebeca S.
Tampa, FL
It's a perfect brush to use on my face and I don't want to change my mind is a good kit to use tone my skin
Melissa C.
Kent, OH
Great brush. Really holds in product and is easy to clean. The size is perfect for travel and on the go.
Shelby C.
I always need to buff out my powder foundations and this is my go to brush to give me that flawless look
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT