IT Cosmetics Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.

BY IT COSMETICS

For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing. see more...

Liza T.
My go to for foundation. I like it for my foundation because I have some scarring that is difficult to cover otherwise. It presses it in essentially. I love it is not to hard but not to soft, just the right texture for my face's needs. I also love how portable it is.
Meranda H.
This brush is very soft and perfect for everyday makeup! It has great coverage and is perfect for compact make up, I would definitely recommend getting a it cosmetics brush if you are looking for a good brush, they can be expensive but it's definitely worth it.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
i really like this brush - its small enough to put in your travel bag, but big enough to get a good amount of your face done. I have combination skin, so some areas need more buffer than others, which this brush was able to do successfully. recommended!
Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
This brush a perfect for on the go situations! It does a great job! I love it a lot and the fact that it's cheap makes it even better!
Beth D.
Athens, TN
I highly recommend this product to everyone. It does a great job. I love this product.
Diane S.
Kuna, ID
This is a great foundation &/or blush brush. The bristles are nice and soft....definitely not the cheapest brush on the market but worth the little extra you will pay. Mine has kept it's shape for a over a year. I recommend this product.
Amanda H.
philadelphia, pa
I LOVE IT Cosmetics brushes! They are great quality and work so well. This buffer brush really blends in foundation.
Dafranlii B.
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. I can take it anywhere and leave a professional finish, I love good quality products and this is one of them. Always my favorite I LOVE IT
Itzel R.
Donna, TX
This brush really blends my makeup like I want it to. Whenever I need a brush to blend I go to this one. Will more than likely purchase more in the future.
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
First things first i love IT cosmetics.I love there makeup and brushes.Its one of the best brands out there personally.It can be pricey but in my opinion its worth it.
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
Miriam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT