IT Cosmetics Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.

BY IT COSMETICS

For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing. see more...

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Folsom, Pa
I LOVE IT Cosmetics brushes! They are great quality and work so well. This buffer brush really blends in foundation.
Dafranlii B.
Dafranlii B.
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. I can take it anywhere and leave a professional finish, I love good quality products and this is one of them. Always my favorite I LOVE IT
Itzel R.
Itzel R.
Donna, TX
This brush really blends my makeup like I want it to. Whenever I need a brush to blend I go to this one. Will more than likely purchase more in the future.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lke using this brush to apply my blush and its so soft I never forget to use it in my daily routine.
Arrika D.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great blush brush that allows for great coverage. It's super soft and a wicked great price
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this for Christmas last year and love it its my favorite Brush to used. I am not that good at makeup but I have been working with different techniques the more makeup I discover
Tamara L.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to for foundation. I like it for my foundation because I have some scarring that is difficult to cover otherwise. It presses it in essentially. I love it is not to hard but not to soft, just the right texture for my face's needs. I also love how portable it is.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
Love this brush. It picks up product very well and the brush is easy to use and not stiff that when you use it hurts your face
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I really like my small buffer brush because it's easy to take with me and I can reaply some of my make up while I'm out somewhere.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Naperville , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to brush for blending my face! the bristles aren't sharp and don't feel so synthetic, it feels heavenly! I'm going to start buying more brushes from IT. They really have great quality for the price.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
April B.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT