IT Cosmetics®  Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.
IT Cosmetics®  Mini Buffer Brush

IT Cosmetics® Mini Buffer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

This Small But Mighty Brush Packs Power and Precision for Contouring with Ease! Professional Quality Mini Buffer Brush - Perfect for Buffing in natural contour lines and definition. This buffer brush is small but powerful. It s our customers favorite brush because it gives you natural undetectable buffed in definition.

IT Cosmetics®  Mini Buffer Brush
IT Cosmetics® Mini Buffer Brush
  • "Great blush brush that allows for great coverage. It's super soft and a wicked great price " in 11 reviews
  • "I use this brush for my contour! Lovely and very light weight . I how ever put more use towards my mac brushes rather than this one " in 9 reviews
This is a great brush and does an awesome job. I received this item as a gift and I was quite pleased with the results. I would recommend this brush to anyone serious about makeup. And I want another one!!!!
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
First things first i love IT cosmetics.I love there makeup and brushes.Its one of the best brands out there personally.It can be pricey but in my opinion its worth it.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these brushes are are so easy to handle and the blend so good , i wish i had more , love these brand you guys need to get them they are amazing
Eridel R.
this mouth is super cool, lets you blend very well makeup and leaves super smooth skin, is nothing aggressive with the skin, hairs are soft, not at all expensive, you can get anywhere you buy, definitely the I recommend to my friends when I ask for help with her makeup
Claudia V.
Abbeville
I don't have very many name branded brushed but this is the only one. I use this one for my blush. It is amazing and it's not to harsh for my sensitive skin.
Dafranlii B.
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. I can take it anywhere and leave a professional finish, I love good quality products and this is one of them. Always my favorite I LOVE IT
Kassandra O.
South Grafton, MA
I use this brush literally every single morning when applying my foundation. I love the softness of the brush and how easily it allows me to cover my face.
Itzel R.
Donna, TX
This brush really blends my makeup like I want it to. Whenever I need a brush to blend I go to this one. Will more than likely purchase more in the future.
Liza T.
My go to for foundation. I like it for my foundation because I have some scarring that is difficult to cover otherwise. It presses it in essentially. I love it is not to hard but not to soft, just the right texture for my face's needs. I also love how portable it is.
Savanna G.
Hanford, CA
This has honestly been a life saver for me lol I am so picky when it comes to makeup brushes and this one right here is awesome really do recommend it
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT