IT Cosmetics Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.

BY IT COSMETICS

For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing. see more...

Amanda R.
I really like my small buffer brush because it's easy to take with me and I can reaply some of my make up while I'm out somewhere.
India M.
Moultrie, GA
The bristles are so soft and delivered a smooth, airbrushed effect. I used it to apply foundation and it created a flawless finish.
Stephanie Z.
Mcallen, TX
I love this brush. I use mine for powder. It lays everything down evenly and leaves it with a. I've finish. It's also super soft
Alicia G.
Santa Maria, CA
This is the perfect buffer brush, it isn't too big and it's super plush and soft. The handle is great and it's the perfect color!
Jessica H.
Scott, LA
Great brush for on the go. Fits easily in my purse. Soft but still gets job done. Brushes are a little pricey hence four stars
Felicia Y.
Love this brush. It picks up product very well and the brush is easy to use and not stiff that when you use it hurts your face
Louisa M.
Broomfield, CO
This is the cutest makeup brush ever, so easy to use and makes me look flawless. I'm so happy I purchased this makeup brush.
Alexia P.
Federal Way, WA
This brush is perfect for budding in foundation or blending it in with your skin. It is amazing and soft! Favorite of mine .
Tammie L.
South China, ME
love this . Love it when I use my make up that the bristle don't fall out. I have use alot of other bands and they dont last
Brittany D.
Denham Springs, LA
I absolutely LOVE this buffer brush! Great for after I apply my bronzer and need to make sure everything is blended well
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT