IT Cosmetics Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.

BY IT COSMETICS

For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing. see more...

Alexia P.
Federal Way, WA
This brush is perfect for budding in foundation or blending it in with your skin. It is amazing and soft! Favorite of mine .
Clara C.
Pikeville
This brush is so luxuriosly soft . It is perfect for blending. It is a little expensive. I have combination skin.
Brooke J.
Love this buffer brush ❤️ Makes it so much easier to put on your make up! Having the buffer brush i like it alot
Heidi C.
Gunnison, CO
I keep this in my purse with a powder foundation. I love this little brush it covers easily and it's easy to use.
Rebeca S.
Tampa, FL
It's a perfect brush to use on my face and I don't want to change my mind is a good kit to use tone my skin
Melissa C.
Kent, OH
Great brush. Really holds in product and is easy to clean. The size is perfect for travel and on the go.
Shelby C.
I always need to buff out my powder foundations and this is my go to brush to give me that flawless look
Brooke P.
Rolfe, IA
This brush is amazing, so soft on my skin! Doesn't feel like it's poking me like some of my old ones!
Shannon F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Great makeup brush for on the go touch ups . Gives a really good finish. But is not my go to brush
Julie H.
Puyallup, WA
I love it... great coverage and easily cleaned... long lasting ... I would highly recommend
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
Miriam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT