IT Cosmetics®  Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Farhana T.IT Cosmetics®  Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.
IT Cosmetics®  Mini Buffer Brush

IT Cosmetics® Mini Buffer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

This Small But Mighty Brush Packs Power and Precision for Contouring with Ease! Professional Quality Mini Buffer Brush - Perfect for Buffing in natural contour lines and definition. This buffer brush is small but powerful. It s our customers favorite brush because it gives you natural undetectable buffed in definition.

IT Cosmetics®  Mini Buffer Brush
IT Cosmetics® Mini Buffer Brush
  • "Great blush brush that allows for great coverage. It's super soft and a wicked great price " in 11 reviews
  • "I use this brush for my contour! Lovely and very light weight . I how ever put more use towards my mac brushes rather than this one " in 9 reviews
Sahar S.
Los angeles , CA
Love this brush for multiple reasons. It really does help finish my look. It really does buff the color right into my skin. I'm new to the brand so I look forward to trying more of their brushes.
Anna B.
I think this brush is the cutest one I have. I love the mini size cause it fits everywhere. It is pricey but worth it. The brush is full and soft and great for my skin. I'm definitely satisfied with my brush.
Meghan M.
Greensboro, NC
This brush is very soft and perfect for everyday makeup! It has great coverage & works perfect with compact makeup. The bristles are soft & a huge plus is that it doesn't shed! The brushes can be a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
This buffer come in handy when ever I use my makeup. I would use it for my foundation but now it works just as well with doing my highlight and contour. it does take me a bit longer to blend things out tho but it is easy to clan and last a long time. I do recommend that you get one
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
i really like this brush - its small enough to put in your travel bag, but big enough to get a good amount of your face done. I have combination skin, so some areas need more buffer than others, which this brush was able to do successfully. recommended!
Danielle M.
Love this brush! Use it every day to smooth out my foundation and blend it all over my face. Super easy to use and comfy to hold in your hand. This brush allows me to have a flawless finish and I'm always satisfied with how my foundation looks after using this brush.
Jessica M.
Alvin, TX
I was just talking about your older brother brush lol, same applies here! I both this one so I could just throw in my makeup bag in my purse. It kinda sucks if you have arthritis though because the brush is half the size of a regular sized brush
Traci F.
This is the one I keep in my makeup bag at work. I work 12 hour shifts and frequently freshen up. This one makes it quick and easy for a simple quick freshen up the price point is excellent. I most definitely would purchase again.
makayla d.
Yellville, AR
The mini buffer brush is PERFECT! I love it so much! It is so crucial to every aspect of my make-up routine! I love it so much and have used them ever since they released them! They are awesome! The brissels are so soft and perfect for pigmentation. 5 STARS!
Abby K.
This works so good and it’s my go to brush it’s not really that cute but it’s really easy to use! Thank you it cosmetics (and other brands that I love that weren’t on here) I love this brush I would recommend this to anyone
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT