IT Cosmetics Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.

BY IT COSMETICS

For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing. see more...

Kassandra O.
South Grafton, MA
I use this brush literally every single morning when applying my foundation. I love the softness of the brush and how easily it allows me to cover my face.
Itzel R.
Donna, TX
This brush really blends my makeup like I want it to. Whenever I need a brush to blend I go to this one. Will more than likely purchase more in the future.
Savanna G.
Hanford, CA
This has honestly been a life saver for me lol I am so picky when it comes to makeup brushes and this one right here is awesome really do recommend it
CHELSEA M.
Curtice, OH
I loved this buffer brush. It worked great when I used it and it was also so so so SOFT!!! For anyone who likes brushes I recommend trying this one.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I did love this brush but after washing the brush they tend to shead faster than other brushes. I dont like to pay more to only have a few months.
Mariam L.
Orlando, FL
I like that it's easy to handle fits nice in my hand when I'm using it. The texture of it feels really nice it's a product I would recommend
Yukari M.
Huron, Ca
This brush a perfect for on the go situations! It does a great job! I love it a lot and the fact that it's cheap makes it even better!
Carerra H.
I like this brush. It feels smooth on my skin even after I have had it for a while. It apples my foundation well but I hate the price.
India M.
Moultrie, GA
The bristles are so soft and delivered a smooth, airbrushed effect. I used it to apply foundation and it created a flawless finish.
Amanda R.
I really like my small buffer brush because it's easy to take with me and I can reaply some of my make up while I'm out somewhere.
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT