IT Cosmetics Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.

BY IT COSMETICS

For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing. see more...

Beka S.
Camino, CA
This little buffing brush is amazing! It's inexpensive, the perfect size for traveling, doesn't shed easily ( at least not yet..) and actually works very well. I would recommend this to anyone who likes reasonably priced brushes that are easy to pack, and highly functional.
Danielle M.
Love this brush! Use it every day to smooth out my foundation and blend it all over my face. Super easy to use and comfy to hold in your hand. This brush allows me to have a flawless finish and I'm always satisfied with how my foundation looks after using this brush.
Abby G.
Whitehouse
So amazingly soft!!!! I highly recommend this product. This brush is very soft and perfect for blending out a contour. It is a little pricey though and I'm sure you can find a more affordable brush that is just as good or even better. So if you are in the market for a new buffer brush but on a budget keep looking!
Monica M.
My go to brush for blending my face! the bristles aren't sharp and don't feel so synthetic, it feels heavenly! I'm going to start buying more brushes from IT. They really have great quality for the price.
makayla d.
Yellville, AR
The mini buffer brush is PERFECT! I love it so much! It is so crucial to every aspect of my make-up routine! I love it so much and have used them ever since they released them! They are awesome! The brissels are so soft and perfect for pigmentation. 5 STARS!
Jessica C.
Humboldt, TN
This buffer brush is wonderful! It's not too stiff and it's not too soft. It is great for blending and putting on blush. Also, it is great for just over all blending in the face. and it's a great brush. I love it!
Cayleigh L.
West Palm Bch, FL
This brush is so amazing. I love it because it buffs out your flaws and makes foundation look flawless. Totally covers all blemishes and marks on the face. It's a little pricey but I highly recommend to all
Abigail B.
Stillwater, ME
I love this brush! I have ha it for a year now and it is like brand new. This brush gives me such an amazing look with my makeup powder. I can never go a day without this brush.
This is a great brush and does an awesome job. I received this item as a gift and I was quite pleased with the results. I would recommend this brush to anyone serious about makeup. And I want another one!!!!
laylonie k.
Mckinney, TX
Best thing ever. My make up looks really well blended when i use this. its better than alternative products because its easy to use. It is also soft on the skin. I bought it online from it cosmetics. i love it
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
Miriam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT