IT Cosmetics Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.

BY IT COSMETICS

For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing. see more...

Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Love this brush! Use it every day to smooth out my foundation and blend it all over my face. Super easy to use and comfy to hold in your hand. This brush allows me to have a flawless finish and I'm always satisfied with how my foundation looks after using this brush.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Whitehouse
So amazingly soft!!!! I highly recommend this product. This brush is very soft and perfect for blending out a contour. It is a little pricey though and I'm sure you can find a more affordable brush that is just as good or even better. So if you are in the market for a new buffer brush but on a budget keep looking!
makayla d.
makayla d.
Yellville, AR
The mini buffer brush is PERFECT! I love it so much! It is so crucial to every aspect of my make-up routine! I love it so much and have used them ever since they released them! They are awesome! The brissels are so soft and perfect for pigmentation. 5 STARS!
Cayleigh L.
Cayleigh L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is so amazing. I love it because it buffs out your flaws and makes foundation look flawless. Totally covers all blemishes and marks on the face. It's a little pricey but I highly recommend to all
This is a great brush and does an awesome job. I received this item as a gift and I was quite pleased with the results. I would recommend this brush to anyone serious about makeup. And I want another one!!!!
Kassandra O.
Kassandra O.
South Grafton, MA
I use this brush literally every single morning when applying my foundation. I love the softness of the brush and how easily it allows me to cover my face.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Stillwater, ME
I love this brush! I have ha it for a year now and it is like brand new. This brush gives me such an amazing look with my makeup powder. I can never go a day without this brush.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Santa Maria, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect buffer brush, it isn't too big and it's super plush and soft. The handle is great and it's the perfect color!
Alexia P.
Alexia P.
Federal Way, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is perfect for budding in foundation or blending it in with your skin. It is amazing and soft! Favorite of mine .
Carerra H.
Carerra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brush. It feels smooth on my skin even after I have had it for a while. It apples my foundation well but I hate the price.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
April B.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT