IT Cosmetics®  Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Farhana T.IT Cosmetics®  Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.
IT Cosmetics®  Mini Buffer Brush

IT Cosmetics® Mini Buffer Brush

BY IT COSMETICS

This Small But Mighty Brush Packs Power and Precision for Contouring with Ease! Professional Quality Mini Buffer Brush - Perfect for Buffing in natural contour lines and definition. This buffer brush is small but powerful. It s our customers favorite brush because it gives you natural undetectable buffed in definition.

IT Cosmetics®  Mini Buffer Brush
IT Cosmetics® Mini Buffer Brush
  • "Great blush brush that allows for great coverage. It's super soft and a wicked great price " in 11 reviews
  • "I use this brush for my contour! Lovely and very light weight . I how ever put more use towards my mac brushes rather than this one " in 9 reviews
Paige R.
Norman , OK
Love this thing. I use it for everything. Setting powder to bronzer. It surpasss it’s competitors. I use it almost daily and bought it at ulta. In Norman Oklahoma. I will buy again without a doubt. Yay
Alexandra S.
Riverside, CA
Mother in law had some sort of subrsciption and she constantly was giving me.samples of things she'd get doubles of. I loved it because this brush came from her and it's so soft. The quality is great!
Ashlee L.
I love it cosmetic brushes. They are affordable and amazing. I have had mine for a while and it has held up really well compared to other brands. It offers perfect coverage and is easy to use
Kim H.
Loved this brush. I used it for blush and bronzer. It helps your makeup to go on smoothly and unlike most brushes, more goes on your face than what gets trapped down in the brush.
Carly S.
Melissa
I have several IT cosmetics brushes and have never had any issues with them. I do think they are a bit overpriced but I use them regularly. They’ve also held up well over the years.
Jessica W.
Marietta, GA
I like it ok. It’s great for traveling due to the size. But on a daily basis it’s hard to use due to the small size of it. I have dry skin and this doesn’t cause me to be drier than usual.
Kate G.
This product was amazing. Everything except for some loose hairs that fell out in the beginning but nothing more than that. This is a very compact brush and works very well.
Sarah D.
Hoffman Estates
this brush is great. it cosmetics brushes are all wonderful. the only downfall i see with these brushes are the prices. they’re very very pricey and i don’t believe they’re worth the money they sell for.
I use this for my contour and I really enjoy it!!! I’m currently in the hunt for better brushes and this brand has helped a ton. I use it a few days a week, depending!!! I would recommend this to anyone
Addy C.
The product is decent, the brush does leave the makeup splotchy and you can see some inconsistencies in the makeup when using this brush. It is very smooth and I would definitely buy the brush again.
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT