IT Cosmetics Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.

BY IT COSMETICS

For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing. see more...

Tamara L.
Graham, WA
My go to for foundation. I like it for my foundation because I have some scarring that is difficult to cover otherwise. It presses it in essentially. I love it is not to hard but not to soft, just the right texture for my face's needs. I also love how portable it is.
Meranda H.
This brush is very soft and perfect for everyday makeup! It has great coverage and is perfect for compact make up, I would definitely recommend getting a it cosmetics brush if you are looking for a good brush, they can be expensive but it's definitely worth it.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Got this for Christmas last year and love it its my favorite Brush to used. I am not that good at makeup but I have been working with different techniques the more makeup I discover
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
My go to brush for blending my face! the bristles aren't sharp and don't feel so synthetic, it feels heavenly! I'm going to start buying more brushes from IT. They really have great quality for the price.
Jessica C.
Humboldt, TN
This buffer brush is wonderful! It's not too stiff and it's not too soft. It is great for blending and putting on blush. Also, it is great for just over all blending in the face. and it's a great brush. I love it!
Diane S.
Kuna, ID
This is a great foundation &/or blush brush. The bristles are nice and soft....definitely not the cheapest brush on the market but worth the little extra you will pay. Mine has kept it's shape for a over a year. I recommend this product.
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
First things first i love IT cosmetics.I love there makeup and brushes.Its one of the best brands out there personally.It can be pricey but in my opinion its worth it.
Eridel R.
this mouth is super cool, lets you blend very well makeup and leaves super smooth skin, is nothing aggressive with the skin, hairs are soft, not at all expensive, you can get anywhere you buy, definitely the I recommend to my friends when I ask for help with her makeup
Dafranlii B.
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. I can take it anywhere and leave a professional finish, I love good quality products and this is one of them. Always my favorite I LOVE IT
Kassandra O.
South Grafton, MA
I use this brush literally every single morning when applying my foundation. I love the softness of the brush and how easily it allows me to cover my face.
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT