IT Cosmetics Mini Buffer Brush uploaded by Meghan M.

BY IT COSMETICS

For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing. see more...

Tammi M.
Tammi M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this brush every day. It makes my make up go on so even. The bristles are soft and do not fall out.
Michaelah Y.
Michaelah Y.
Redding, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brush must be my sisters too because she took it home with her lol. This brush is so soft
selena l.
selena l.
Fountain Hills, AZ
I boutgth this brush last months and i really love how it's works with my make up 100% recommend
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
I love this makeup brush ! It works great for applying powder and blush as well as blending !
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Yesss! I like this for my powder. It's compact and gives a GREAT coverage when I use it.
yuhan l.
yuhan l.
Elmhurst, NY
If you don't take care of this brush, the bristles will fall out (tiny bits) that end up plastering bristles to your skin. I had to replace my first brush because I was so clueless on taking care of brushes and proper ways to clean them. Having said that...

This brush is excellent. It's fluffy and doesn't irritate the skin, picks up powder (finishing powder especially) well and spreads it evenly. It gives an airbrushed look to your skin and I absolutely love this brush, I didn't really care about makeup brushes until I was given a Mac set of brushes for Christmas 3 years ago, and this is one of the 9 brushes I actually use!

I multitask with this brush (because I didn't know which number was the blusher brush and there were things such as angled contour, contouring brush etc etc... also I'm lazy) and found that pinching the brush can change its function to help contour or apply blush.
Lily T.
Lily T.
Pekin, IL
This little brush is awesome not just for your face but also to use in your crafts. If I am totally honest, I found mine at a garage sale so I bought it strictly for the use of crafts and holy cow it works swimmingly. The bristles are soft which work great for dusting away access glitter from my projects.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Lyles, TN
This brush is probably my all time FAV!!! I love using it to blend out any harsh lines or bronzer. The other brushes don't even compare. They just don't stand a chance. I bought it actually at my local Walmart. I would DEFINITELY recommend this brush. I talk about it like all the time!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Greensboro, NC
This brush is very soft and perfect for everyday makeup! It has great coverage & works perfect with compact makeup. The bristles are soft & a huge plus is that it doesn't shed! The brushes can be a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
This little buffing brush is amazing! It's inexpensive, the perfect size for traveling, doesn't shed easily ( at least not yet..) and actually works very well. I would recommend this to anyone who likes reasonably priced brushes that are easy to pack, and highly functional.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Does it shed?
April B.
April B.
University Pl, WA
I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN
How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT