Add a Photo

By IT COSMETICS
#106 in Facial Makeup Brushes
For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing.
Photo (1)
yuhan l.
yuhan l.
Elmhurst, NY

If you don't take care of this brush, the bristles will fall out (tiny bits) that end up plastering bristles to your skin. I had to replace my first brush because I was so clueless on taking care of brushes and proper ways to clean them. Having said that...

This brush is excellent. It's fluffy and doesn't irritate the skin, picks up powder (finishing powder especially) well and spreads it evenly. It gives an airbrushed look to your skin and I absolutely love this brush, I didn't really care about makeup brushes until I was given a Mac set of brushes for Christmas 3 years ago, and this is one of the 9 brushes I actually use!

I multitask with this brush (because I didn't know which number was the blusher brush and there were things such as angled contour, contouring brush etc etc... also I'm lazy) and found that pinching the brush can change its function to help contour or apply blush.
So amazingly soft!!!! I highly recommend this product. This brush is very soft and perfect for blending out a contour. It is a little pricey though and I'm sure you can find a more affordable brush that is just as good or even better. So if you are in the market for a new buffer brush but on a budget keep looking!
Lily T.
Lily T.
Pekin, IL

This little brush is awesome not just for your face but also to use in your crafts. If I am totally honest, I found mine at a garage sale so I bought it strictly for the use of crafts and holy cow it works swimmingly. The bristles are soft which work great for dusting away access glitter from my projects.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Lyles, TN

This brush is probably my all time FAV!!! I love using it to blend out any harsh lines or bronzer. The other brushes don't even compare. They just don't stand a chance. I bought it actually at my local Walmart. I would DEFINITELY recommend this brush. I talk about it like all the time!
Vale S.
Vale S.

This buffer come in handy when ever I use my makeup. I would use it for my foundation but now it works just as well with doing my highlight and contour. it does take me a bit longer to blend things out tho but it is easy to clan and last a long time. I do recommend that you get one
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL

Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA

This little buffing brush is amazing! It's inexpensive, the perfect size for traveling, doesn't shed easily ( at least not yet..) and actually works very well. I would recommend this to anyone who likes reasonably priced brushes that are easy to pack, and highly functional.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Calera, AL

This brush was used well but I had gotten some left over powder after I had cleaned it. Most brushes I use come off with cleaner but this brush was stubborn. I still recommend though because it's easy to apply makeup with this brush. And IT Cosmetics makes great brushes.
Eridel R.
Eridel R.
Miami, Fl

this mouth is super cool, lets you blend very well makeup and leaves super smooth skin, is nothing aggressive with the skin, hairs are soft, not at all expensive, you can get anywhere you buy, definitely the I recommend to my friends when I ask for help with her makeup
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Love this brush! Use it every day to smooth out my foundation and blend it all over my face. Super easy to use and comfy to hold in your hand. This brush allows me to have a flawless finish and I'm always satisfied with how my foundation looks after using this brush.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

Does it shed?
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN

How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
April B.
University Pl, WA

I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?

Join Now