Add a Photo

By IT COSMETICS
#106 in Facial Makeup Brushes
For areas that need sexy shading and buffed-in definition.  Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing.
Photo (1)
yuhan l.
yuhan l.
Elmhurst, NY

If you don't take care of this brush, the bristles will fall out (tiny bits) that end up plastering bristles to your skin. I had to replace my first brush because I was so clueless on taking care of brushes and proper ways to clean them. Having said that...

This brush is excellent. It's fluffy and doesn't irritate the skin, picks up powder (finishing powder especially) well and spreads it evenly. It gives an airbrushed look to your skin and I absolutely love this brush, I didn't really care about makeup brushes until I was given a Mac set of brushes for Christmas 3 years ago, and this is one of the 9 brushes I actually use!

I multitask with this brush (because I didn't know which number was the blusher brush and there were things such as angled contour, contouring brush etc etc... also I'm lazy) and found that pinching the brush can change its function to help contour or apply blush.
Lily T.
Lily T.
Pekin, IL

This little brush is awesome not just for your face but also to use in your crafts. If I am totally honest, I found mine at a garage sale so I bought it strictly for the use of crafts and holy cow it works swimmingly. The bristles are soft which work great for dusting away access glitter from my projects.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL

This buffer come in handy when ever I use my makeup. I would use it for my foundation but now it works just as well with doing my highlight and contour. it does take me a bit longer to blend things out tho but it is easy to clan and last a long time. I do recommend that you get one
Eridel R.
Eridel R.
Miami, Fl

this mouth is super cool, lets you blend very well makeup and leaves super smooth skin, is nothing aggressive with the skin, hairs are soft, not at all expensive, you can get anywhere you buy, definitely the I recommend to my friends when I ask for help with her makeup
lexi r.
lexi r.

This brush is very soft and perfect for everyday makeup! It has great coverage and is perfect for compact make up, I would definitely recommend getting a it cosmetics brush if you are looking for a good brush, they can be expensive but it's definitely worth it.
suzana c.
suzana c.

Qualquer benefício é grande, mas este pincel é um dos melhores que têm em sua linha! Funciona perfeitamente com seQualquer benefício é grande, mas este pincel é um dos melhores que têm em sua linha! Funciona perfeitamente com seus pós e rubor.us pós e rubor.
Madusha S.
Madusha S.
Calgary

This brush is definitely one of my favs! It is so soft and feels absolutely amazing on your face. Great for applying foundation and amazing for contouring. Leaves no patchy areas, blends evenly and look absolutely flawless. Definitely worth buying.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Greensboro, NC

This brush is very soft and perfect for everyday makeup! It has great coverage & works perfect with compact makeup. The bristles are soft & a huge plus is that it doesn't shed! The brushes can be a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Humboldt, TN

This buffer brush is wonderful! It's not too stiff and it's not too soft. It is great for blending and putting on blush. Also, it is great for just over all blending in the face. and it's a great brush. I love it!
Andrada V.
Andrada V.
Sydney

I have this brush after my friend recommended it for blush/ bronzer. Is a great product. Is soft and feels so good on the skin.
Definitely worth the price.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Garrett, IN

How has used this brush and has had great performance? I would love to get this brush and try it out. My buffer brush is dying down on me haha.
April B.
April B.
University Pl, WA

I'm new to applying makeup.. What do you use a buffer brush for?
Jackie M.