IT Cosmetics® Luxe Anti-Aging High Performance Eye Shadow Palette with Dual Brush uploaded by Cece R.

BY IT COSMETICS

Working hand in hand with leading plastic surgeons, IT Cosmetics introduces “Anti-Aging” Luxe Eyeshadow Palette with Brush. This naturally pretty collection of 12 Waterproof and highly pigmented eye shadows are comprised of twelve separate hand-selected trio of desert island must have shades designed to bring out your eye color and sparkle!

• "I heard so many good reviews about it from you tuber and blogger. Looks very nice packaging and the color so pretty. There's a neutral, color is my favorite and I'm sure you can play different styles of those eyeshadow. I am recommend base what I watch on other girls make up.." in 5 reviews
  • "I love this palette. It has all of the best colors for my skin tone and They are all super pigmented. The colors My eyes really pop and they blend together so well. I recommend this palette to anyone that loves a bold eye!" in 4 reviews
Anna H.
This was the first eyeshadow palette to the line and the 3rd one I picked up. OMG I love the shades they have shimmer in them which the Naturally pretty 1 & 2 palettes don't have. They are TALC FREE thank goodness so they don not irate my eyes and they last from the time I put them on to the moment I remove them. I would compare these shades in the palette to the newest palette Superhero. LOVE IT!
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
I heard a lot of great things about this eyeshadow palette and decided to try it out. I try to use this palette more often because it works pretty well with my brownish amber eyes. I think some of the colors are hard for me to work with because they are really pigmented and dark but I would recommend it if that’s what you like!!
Mystery J.
Humble, TX
Well it has very good pigments and looks very good on my eyelids and makes my eye color pop I have a green eyes and this pallet in particular has colors that will work with any eye color and I would definitely recommend this to anybody and I'm definitely going to be buying product again
Esmeralda C.
Phoenix
The formula on these shadows is so creamy and smooth!!! The shadows are very blendable!!!! I also appritiate that the colors provide a full look from day time to night time witch is great when you're on the go and only have one make up pallet. I would buy again!!!
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
Cyn L.
Phoenix, AZ
Eye palette colors are to Die for, I love the royal blue color on my eyes. And the rest of the neutral colors as well. I use this everyday because of work and also when I go out with my friends on the weekend. :)
Brittany C.
Topton , NC
I love this pallet it has a lot of pigmentation blends easy and stays on your eyelids all day long.I love that it has a lot of neutral colors and a few pops of color perfect for beginners.
Brooke J.
West Plains, MO
Love these colors! I mostly wear nudes/neautral/natural shades and this does the trick but I love that it also has a couple brighter colors too because sometimes I like to venture out and try something new! I love all IT Cosmetics items! Including their brushes so I'm happy this came with a little brush as well!
Ketsia M.
I like it because
It come Ina variety of colors and it comes with your own eyeshadow brush.also the coors are so vibrant and when yo blend the colors it makes your eyes pop
Arce A.