IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush

Limited-edition brush for Breast Cancer Awareness Month supports Look Good Feel Better

Densely packed, heart-shaped head and streamlined, weighted handle for effortless application

Signature award-winning Heavenly Luxe cruelty-free hairs deliver a flawless, airbrushed finish every time and never shed

Pairs perfectly with your favorite liquid, cream and powder foundations

Is this brush worth the hype?
Does this product leave foundation streaky and do I have to use an additional tool like a beauty blender to make my foundation look good?
Anyone know where i can get a past one? Not the 2019 version and not that’s super expensive😭
Start your review of IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Waltham, MA
First I’d like to state that I adore this brush. This brush is different from the silver-handled It for ULTA brushes. It has a cute metallic pink handle and the synthetic bristles are in the shape of a heart. I paid $30 for this brush during Breast Cancer Awareness month. I initially balked at the price, but I was told that some money from my purchase would be donated to Look Good Feel Better, an American Cancer Society program. At first I really enjoyed using the brush. It's lightweight and it did a great job of applying foundation evenly. It was soft enough, slightly softer than my old Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, which retails for $8.99. I trusted the It Cosmetics brand because I have one of their eye shadow brushes, #112, and I love it. However, the "Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Brush" was a disappointment because after three months of light use and a handful of careful washings, the bristles began falling out in clumps. I have a Kat Von D foundation brush that is older that doesn't shed. I've had my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush for at least two years and it doesn't shed either. I don't know if It Cosmetics didn't use enough glue, or the right kind of glue, or if I just happened to get a lemon. I dry my brushes upside down to prevent water from collecting inside the ferrule, so most of my brushes do not shed. Many of my brushes from MAC and Trish McEvoy are fifteen years old or older and they don't shed. This pink, heart-shaped "Love" brush only lasted 6 months. I think they offer it annually during the month of October & I will not buy another one.
Got this from my mom and I’m usually a beauty sponge girl however this changes the game. It makes putting on makeup so much easier and foundation settles so nicely on my nose, which it never does with a sponge. It’s a round kabuki foundation bush and it just fits into all the crevices of the face due to its heart shape. Its expensive for one brush but I believe all the money or a portion of the proceeds go towards a nice cause and I’m going to be using it frequently. Sometimes, its worth to splurge on certain products and foundations brushes are one of them.
Kent, OH
I love the idea of these brushes! I like that they donate brushes to those less fortunate. A good self esteem boost can help people in so many ways. These brushes are of very good quality and are nicely densely packed. It's easy to clean too even with how many bristles are put into one tool. I highly recommend people to keep an eye out every october/September for these limited released brushes.
Tampa, FL
If they make me pick one brush is this one. Omg I don’t know what this brush does but it makes my skin looks flawless with any type of foundation as well as concealer it applies so natural I do tend to wait for this brush to come out and wait for reviews from YouTubere because they have not be constant in the production of them and sometimes they change the way they apply to the skin.
Middle Vlg, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Um so its heart shaped until you take it out of the tube it comes in lol. Cute concept but execution needs improvement...i have their star brush and it stays star shaped so idky they couldn’t make a heart but anyway its a great brush-super soft and luxurious feeling against your skin <3 who doesn’t heart hearts bc i know i would love all my brushes to be heart shaped lol!
Houston, Tx
This is my second favorite foundation brush. The component is 5 stars, it looks and feels luxurious. The foundation brush itself works wonders, the bristles of the brush are soft yet it’s dense at the same time. It doesn’t leave brush strokes on my face, it blends my foundation well and easily. I really do love this foundation brush.
Detroit
A perfect brush. The 2018 version and those prior, at least. I’ve heard that the 2019 version was a flat top brush which is not the same. Normally this has a rounded top. It’s perfectly soft and blends foundation and concealer perfectly. The heart shape seems strange at first but it actually helps when using it for concealer.
Phoenix , AZ
Okay so IT brushes are pretty pricey sometimes but definitely worth it! They’re so soft and apply your makeup beautifully! I’ve had mine for about a year now and they still look brand new every time I wash them (washing my brushes excites me). As long as you take good care of your brushes you’ll be good with bomb makeup too
Michigan
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush is ok, I do love it brushes, this one I had hoped it would be everything and more but it was just ok. I have other brushes that do the same job but are half the cost. I felt as though it was too hard, so the foundation was just moving around. It would have been better if it was looser and not so tightly packed.
Escondido , CA
Please note, the 2019 version was slightly different. All other years were amazing brushes. The heart shape allows you to get into all small spaces while buffing to an airbrush finish. It brushes are best purchased during Ulta 21 days of beauty sale when they are 50% off. Really amazing brushes that work so well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...