BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsIT Cosmetics
IT Cosmetics Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush

IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush

Limited-edition brush for Breast Cancer Awareness Month supports Look Good Feel Better

Densely packed, heart-shaped head and streamlined, weighted handle for effortless application

Signature award-winning Heavenly Luxe cruelty-free hairs deliver a flawless, airbrushed finish every time and never shed

Pairs perfectly with your favorite liquid, cream and powder foundations

I'm a pro makeup artist and I'm obsessed with anything IT Cosmetics launches.. their makeup brushes are hands down my go to tools! I've debated back and fourth whether to purchase THIS  IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush because of the WHOLE heart shape. Do you love it? Does it apply well like other it cosmetics brushes? Did you purchase it because of the WHOLE heart shape too? What is your personal ALL time fave go to IT Cosmetics makeup brush?? Sound off in comments below; I'd love to know! & If you have a dupe, lmk. I have yet to find any makeup brushes up to par like THESE. XOxo 💕💕 IT Cosmetics Airbrush Powder Wand Brush #108 IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Dual Airbrush Concealer and Foundation Brush IT Cosmetics Love Beauty Fully Flawless Powder Brush #202 IT Cosmetics Love Beauty Fully Flawless Blush Brush #227 IT Brushes For ULTA Live Beauty Fully Flawless Blush Brush #227
Do you find the heart shape annoying when buffing your makeup?
I Need a new foundation brush, is this a good bush? Do you have any recommendations?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Holly F.
Eugene, OR
IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush uploaded by Holly F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just got the 2021 version of this brush and it's got the domed top like the original and I cannot believe I have ever lived without this brush. I want to buy another! It's perfect. No ifs ands or buts. I have used it for primer and for a flawless foundation application. It's worth every friggin penny! Inside the handle are little heart shaped beads that rattle around in the cutest way possible
Jenna R.
LeMars
IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush uploaded by Jenna R.
I love how soft this brush is. I use it to blend my contour and i loooove it. My makeup never looks streaky when i use this
Lauren  L.
Adorable! It’s literally heart shaped and perfect for applying blush. Super soft bristles allow for ultra easy and smooth application of powders. This brush will go the distance when properly taken care of. Worth every penny.
Roberta H.
Chiefland, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been buying this brush every year for the last 4 years now. It is my go to foundation brush. They are just perfection.😍👍🏼IT Brushes For ULTA Love is the Foundation Brush
Lia A.
Linden, MI
IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush uploaded by Lia A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hello Influencer Readers, My name is Lia, I'm part of the Influencer Community on the website and app as well. I'm a makeup, skincare, hair junkie/Collector. You can collect special makeup or packaging when it comes to beauty. I purchased a set of Swarovski Crystal Makeup Brushes from the Brand Blinged Brushes. I'm afraid to use them because they are so beautiful and sparkly, I have them setting in one of my makeup brush cup holders with the plastic wrapped around each brush to keep the dust off them. I also love to collect different unique makeup brushes from Wet & Wild Cosmetics. Summer of 2019, Wet & Wild Collabed with the Game Brand called Pac-Man. With the Pac-Man makeup collection, They came out with two different makeup brushes, One for the Face and one for the eyes. Then recently Wet & Wild Collabed with My Melody & Kuromi. They came out with two duo sided brushes but I only wanted the shadow and blend brush because I'm not really a fan of duo sided brushes because if you put their brush inside a cup holder? The other end of the bristles will get bent. So Today's Review is actually about a Makeup brush that you can use on your face with liquid foundation or used on the face with other makeup products. Every single year in the month of October, It Cosmetics create a very, special, beautiful, makeup brush to support Breast Cancer Awareness. The brush is pink, and the bristles are shaped in a heart. The money made from purchasing these foundation brushes will go to a good cause to help out with breast cancer and research. To me, each individual brush means hope, research, strength, and support of each person that has suffered or passed away from breast cancer. In 2018, I purchased my first heart shaped brush. In 2019, It Cosmetics designed a different brush and the reviews were not good. But this year, It Cosmetics went back to the drawing board and redesigned the brush that was created in 2018. In 2020, I purchased another brush. I now own two of these brushes and I will keep this momentum going. I know that will review was rated only 2 stars and that's because this Brush was the one that was sold in the year of 2019 that wasn't a good design. But not too worry, You can purchase the 5 Star Heart Brush next year in 2021 in October. They are sold at Ulta Beauty in store and online for $30.00
Lisa H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,232 reviews
IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush uploaded by Lisa H.
Purchased at: ULTA
2019 version is great just wish it wasn’t angled on top but still a fantastic brush I like the old ones better though that are flat on top of heart.
Allie B.
mpls
This is my favorite foundation brush. Because it’s limited edition I only use it on special occasions. It blends out foundation very easily. The only downside is that is does get dirty pretty fast as in the bristles get kind of clumpy, and it is a little difficult to wash because the bristles are pretty dense and short. Mine has never shedded.
Maddie E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
pretty decent. Over priced for the overall quality of the product. It worked well for the application, I only used a few times and will not purchase again.
Stacy M.
hollywood, FL
IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush uploaded by Stacy M.
First off let me start by how stinking cute this brush is! I really enjoy the heart shape of the brush, it’s dense and really helps with applying foundation evenly around the face. Doesn’t leave streaks or anything kind of Indentation on face. Just a flawless application.
Allyson N.
Knoxville
This is the only foundation brush I use! I usually use a sponge but some foundations work better with a brush and this is the brush I always use! Expensive but well worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
il y a 2 mois
Lia A.
Linden, MI
il y a 2 ans
Hello Influencer Readers, So every single year, It Cosmetics launch their Heart Shaped Makeup Brush to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness which is pretty awesome of this Brand to celebrate something so important as Breast Cancer. Back in July, I had a very scary moment for me. I was actually going to see my OBGYN doctor that day for a 6 month routine check-up. Around 5 years ago, I had two separate surgeries to get a biopsy on my vulva. It looked like Pre-cancerous cells to my doctor so after they did the biopsy, the doctor sent the cells out for further evaluating. The testing came back saying it was negative but I still get tested every 6 months to a year and the doctor was doing also a Breast Exam. While doing so, He felt a small cyst or a water pocket in my right breast. So I was referred out to get a ultrasound and they also did a mammogram because of my breast being shaped like tubular breast. I basically was botched from birth of having tubular breast that made me insecured, and basically made my self esteem go up and I would basically not take my bra or shirt off because of that reason. So after the ultrasound was done and the mammogram, the doctor said it was fatty tissue and no cancer. So I know how these women feel when getting bad or good news from this topic. So such a great thank you to It Cosmetics and also Sigma Beauty because Sigma came out with the pink holographic kabuki brush that you would use to apply your foundation. It's one of their best selling brushes. I checked Ulta Beauty for the Heart Brush from It Cosmetics, but they sold out online in 2 days. So I don't know if they will restock the heart brushes, They are usually sold in stores as well but last week they didn't get them in store yet.
Nicole W. il y a 2 ans
I read that they may have a restock but it won’t be within the next week or so. I got the 2019 and 2020 versions and can say this year is way better. Last year, the flat top was not great but it is good for cream bronzer/blush/highlight. I have used it for concealer but the shape is a tad difficult. The 2020 version is very cute and fun with the liquid and glitter. I felt it applied the foundation evenly and helped spread it out so the time to finish was faster than usual.