BY IT COSMETICS #27 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Limited-edition brush for Breast Cancer Awareness Month supports Look Good Feel Better

Densely packed, heart-shaped head and streamlined, weighted handle for effortless application

Signature award-winning Heavenly Luxe cruelty-free hairs deliver a flawless, airbrushed finish every time and never shed

Pairs perfectly with your favorite liquid, cream and powder foundations

Theresa S.
Beverly, MA
I realize that this product has glowing reviews, so mine will probably be an unpopular opinion.  I bought this brush because one of my favorite YouTubers adores it, and the purchase of the brush this month benefits breast cancer research.  It's very beautiful and soft, and it's shaped like a heart, which is adorable.  The first time I used this brush I loved it. It blended out my foundation very nicely, no lines or streaks; it was flawless.  The second time, not so much.  The third time, this brush was shedding SO much, there were hairs EVERYWHERE.  On my vanity, my face, my shirt.  I've never had that happen to me before.  And then while I was trying to removed all of the hairs that were sticking up, a huge clump of bristles came right out of the middle.  I'm not sure if I got a dud and there was a problem in production and the bristles weren't glued in properly?  I returned it today.  I'm glad for everyone else this didn't happen to!
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This brush has become my go to for applying foundation. Yes, I love a beauty sponge as well but I just seem to be someone who PREFERS a brush as I find it to be much quicker. I first saw this brush years ago when it was first launched and I loved how cute it was but I could never get my hands on one before they sold out. Well, last year, my boyfriend surprised me with a handful of these brushes and so I gave a few away and kept three for myself. These brushes are so soft and apply my makeup PERFECTLY. Remember, you have to stipple it in, not big strokes or you make get streaky looking, but if you do small strokes/packing motions your makeup will be flawless. I have used these brushes over and over and there has been no shedding of my brush. I love this brush and the cause it stands for!
Amanda M.
EDMOND, OK
Not only is this brush absolutely ADORABLE but it also works like a dream! I got this a few years ago at ULTA, I'm thinking it was a limited edition brush. But if you can still find this brush, do yourself a favor & purchase it! It's a nice size brush with very soft BRISTLES that are densely packed in so you don't waste lots of product! It seamlessly blends the foundation into my skin so effortlessly! I can always count in it to blend my foundation in like an absolute dream!
Stacy F.
Rochester
I bought this brush last October when Ulta was promoting Breast Cancer Awareness month. I love supporting this cause as I'm sure every woman does. So obviously I made this purchase. For every brush sold, IT Cosmetics donated a brush to the Look Good Feel Better organization. Upon first sight of the beautiful pink sparkly heart shaped dome brush that supported the cause, I HAD to purchase! True to all IT Cosmetic brushes, the bristles were SUPER soft. The bristles are densely packed for perfect foundation application. However, I found that it left my foundation a bit streaking so I had to work harder to really blend. Which it does do and my foundation eventually looks great. It does soak up product, so it's somewhat hard to CLEAN. So that's why I had to give an honest 3 star review. BUT, I still reach for it all the time. If you can deal with using a little more time to apply, blend out and also to clean, then I do recommend!
Johanna W.
Gilbert
This brush is the best brush I ever used it has the shape and fullness that I love it isn't flexible or doesn't bend easily I can use it for creating my total face concealers makeup creamy blush highlights eyes touch-up and just about any other use I need a brush to do l would recommend all persons who use any makeup to have at least 1 of these in their stash
Hailee B.
THIS FOUNDATION BRUSH IS AMAZING!!! You may be thinking do I really need to spend 30 dollars on a foundation brush, and I here to tell you to consider it! This brush has blended out every one of my foundations into a flawless looking complexion. I got this brush because I saw Kathleen Lights review the one she bought last year. I know it’s pricey, but it’s a super high quality brush that will last! Go to Ulta and get you one of these!
Giselle R.
Kissimmee , FL
Kathleenlights raves about this ALOT. I wish they would sell this product AGAIN! Cause I feel bad to review it and others can’t get it... 😩 but if they ever sell this again YOU NEED THIS BRUSH! Application goes on perfectly and not streaky. I use a Bblender and I find myself reaching for this brush more 🙀 which is shocking lol cause everyone loves the Beauty blender. 10 out of 10 and it’s way to cute to not get ❤️❤️❤️
Xochithl O.
Burbank, IL
If I could give it zero stars I would, mine totally fell apart after just two uses. I started seeing the bristles come off and all of a sudden the entire pile of bristles fell out of the barrel.. a was left with bristles everywhere and an empty barrel.. I really had high hopes for this brush and wasn’t expecting this to happen for the price it is.. fail..
Bernadette D.
Everett, WA
Fantastic brush and super cute shape! I thought it first when using this brush it would be hard to actually take off any of my liquid makeup. But I haven't had a problem with it shedding or it not coming clean. I really really do like this brush because it doesn't leave any streaking marks when applying liquid Foundation.
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I really love this brush for applying my foundation and concealer. The bristles are super soft, and make it very easy for you to seamlessly blend your makeup into your skin. The brush is very big, but it is still super easy to clean. The softness of the bristles grabs on to the makeup products and blends them on to your skin making your makeup look smooth and not cakey at all. It also comes with a cover to put on top of the brush so that the bristles do not get ruined and the brush stays clean if you are someone who travels a lot and brings your brushes around. I highly recommend this brush from It Cosmetics, their products never disappoint. Very high quality!!
Mary D.
Is the brush soft and does it blend well
Aanna M.
Hackney , London
Anyone know where to get this in the uk?
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Where can I buy? It looks pretty
nicole g.
carson
Does this brush absorb product
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Are the bristles really soft?