MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesIT Cosmetics
IT Cosmetics Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush

IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush

Limited-edition brush for Breast Cancer Awareness Month supports Look Good Feel Better

Densely packed, heart-shaped head and streamlined, weighted handle for effortless application

Signature award-winning Heavenly Luxe cruelty-free hairs deliver a flawless, airbrushed finish every time and never shed

Pairs perfectly with your favorite liquid, cream and powder foundations

Do you find the heart shape annoying when buffing your makeup?
I Need a new foundation brush, is this a good bush? Do you have any recommendations?
I Have always wanted to buy the it cosme?i have always wanted to buy the it cosmetics brushes but seemed very over priced does anyone know if they are worth it? Or should I just buy the limited holiday ones? Are they the same quality?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Palm Coast, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been buying this brush every year for the last 4 years now. It is my go to foundation brush. They are just perfection.😍👍🏼IT Brushes For ULTA Love is the Foundation Brush
Linden, MI
IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush uploaded by Lia A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hello Influencer Readers, My name is Lia, I'm part of the Influencer Community on the website and app as well. I'm a makeup, skincare, hair junkie/Collector. You can collect special makeup or packaging when it comes to beauty. I purchased a set of Swarovski Crystal Makeup Brushes from the Brand Blinged Brushes. I'm afraid to use them because they are so beautiful and sparkly, I have them setting in one of my makeup brush cup holders with the plastic wrapped around each brush to keep the dust off them. I also love to collect different unique makeup brushes from Wet & Wild Cosmetics. Summer of 2019, Wet & Wild Collabed with the Game Brand called Pac-Man. With the Pac-Man makeup collection, They came out with two different makeup brushes, One for the Face and one for the eyes. Then recently Wet & Wild Collabed with My Melody & Kuromi. They came out with two duo sided brushes but I only wanted the shadow and blend brush because I'm not really a fan of duo sided brushes because if you put their brush inside a cup holder? The other end of the bristles will get bent. So Today's Review is actually about a Makeup brush that you can use on your face with liquid foundation or used on the face with other makeup products. Every single year in the month of October, It Cosmetics create a very, special, beautiful, makeup brush to support Breast Cancer Awareness. The brush is pink, and the bristles are shaped in a heart. The money made from purchasing these foundation brushes will go to a good cause to help out with breast cancer and research. To me, each individual brush means hope, research, strength, and support of each person that has suffered or passed away from breast cancer. In 2018, I purchased my first heart shaped brush. In 2019, It Cosmetics designed a different brush and the reviews were not good. But this year, It Cosmetics went back to the drawing board and redesigned the brush that was created in 2018. In 2020, I purchased another brush. I now own two of these brushes and I will keep this momentum going. I know that will review was rated only 2 stars and that's because this Brush was the one that was sold in the year of 2019 that wasn't a good design. But not too worry, You can purchase the 5 Star Heart Brush next year in 2021 in October. They are sold at Ulta Beauty in store and online for $30.00
Jacksonville, NC
1,184 reviews
IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
2019 version is great just wish it wasn’t angled on top but still a fantastic brush I like the old ones better though that are flat on top of heart.
mpls
This is my favorite foundation brush. Because it’s limited edition I only use it on special occasions. It blends out foundation very easily. The only downside is that is does get dirty pretty fast as in the bristles get kind of clumpy, and it is a little difficult to wash because the bristles are pretty dense and short. Mine has never shedded.
Pleasant Grv, UT
pretty decent. Over priced for the overall quality of the product. It worked well for the application, I only used a few times and will not purchase again.
Knoxville
This is the only foundation brush I use! I usually use a sponge but some foundations work better with a brush and this is the brush I always use! Expensive but well worth it.
Clinton, MA
IT Cosmetics® Love Beauty Fully Love is the Foundation Heart Brush uploaded by Brandi B.
I love this brush I’ve had it for about a year and it’s super cute I love the heart glitter in the handle and as are all it cosmetic brushes super soft 😍 I use it as a blush brush and it works really well
Beverly, MA
I realize that this product has glowing reviews, so mine will probably be an unpopular opinion.  I bought this brush because one of my favorite YouTubers adores it, and the purchase of the brush this month benefits breast cancer research.  It's very beautiful and soft, and it's shaped like a heart, which is adorable.  The first time I used this brush I loved it. It blended out my foundation very nicely, no lines or streaks; it was flawless.  The second time, not so much.  The third time, this brush was shedding SO much, there were hairs EVERYWHERE.  On my vanity, my face, my shirt.  I've never had that happen to me before.  And then while I was trying to removed all of the hairs that were sticking up, a huge clump of bristles came right out of the middle.  I'm not sure if I got a dud and there was a problem in production and the bristles weren't glued in properly?  I returned it today.  I'm glad for everyone else this didn't happen to!
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have three of these brushes. The 2020 brush was still good but the bristles didn't seem to be as dense as previous years. I'll be interested to see the 2021 version
Somerton, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this brush I use it everyday and it leaves a smooth finish on skin as you apply your makeup I have recommended it to my sister and she also loves it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Linden, MI
il y a 7 mois
Hello Influencer Readers, So every single year, It Cosmetics launch their Heart Shaped Makeup Brush to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness which is pretty awesome of this Brand to celebrate something so important as Breast Cancer. Back in July, I had a very scary moment for me. I was actually going to see my OBGYN doctor that day for a 6 month routine check-up. Around 5 years ago, I had two separate surgeries to get a biopsy on my vulva. It looked like Pre-cancerous cells to my doctor so after they did the biopsy, the doctor sent the cells out for further evaluating. The testing came back saying it was negative but I still get tested every 6 months to a year and the doctor was doing also a Breast Exam. While doing so, He felt a small cyst or a water pocket in my right breast. So I was referred out to get a ultrasound and they also did a mammogram because of my breast being shaped like tubular breast. I basically was botched from birth of having tubular breast that made me insecured, and basically made my self esteem go up and I would basically not take my bra or shirt off because of that reason. So after the ultrasound was done and the mammogram, the doctor said it was fatty tissue and no cancer. So I know how these women feel when getting bad or good news from this topic. So such a great thank you to It Cosmetics and also Sigma Beauty because Sigma came out with the pink holographic kabuki brush that you would use to apply your foundation. It's one of their best selling brushes. I checked Ulta Beauty for the Heart Brush from It Cosmetics, but they sold out online in 2 days. So I don't know if they will restock the heart brushes, They are usually sold in stores as well but last week they didn't get them in store yet.
Nicole W. il y a 6 mois
I read that they may have a restock but it won’t be within the next week or so. I got the 2019 and 2020 versions and can say this year is way better. Last year, the flat top was not great but it is good for cream bronzer/blush/highlight. I have used it for concealer but the shape is a tad difficult. The 2020 version is very cute and fun with the liquid and glitter. I felt it applied the foundation evenly and helped spread it out so the time to finish was faster than usual.