BY IT COSMETICS

• Ultra smooth liner look
  • Crease and crack proof
  • Lash Enhancing Peptide Serum treats your lashes
  • Liner won’t dry out!

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYETHYLENE, CERESIN, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM TITANIUM BOROSILICATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYISOBUTENE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, METHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL‐2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TIN OXIDE ROSA CANINA FLOWER OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE‐12, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS AVIUM (SWEET CHERRY) SEED OIL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, CHOLESTEROL, COLLAGEN, HYALURONIC ACID, HYDROLYZED SILK, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, MYRISTOYL HEXAPEPTIDE‐16, ZIZYPHUS JUJUBA FRUIT EXTRACT, [+/-: IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI77492), MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), CARMINE (CI 75470)].

• I've been using liquid eyeliner for a while now and was w...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a super black, super waterproof, extreme ...3 Answers
Emily P.
Baker, LA
This is my every cat winged liner. I use it religiously. It’s $25 a pot but one pot lasted me an entire year. It would have lasted longer but I left it open and it dried out. It glides on and DOES NOT budge!!
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
it cosmetics anti-aging liner love waterproof gel liners are the best eyeliners I've ever used! If you have hooded eyes or oily eyes (or both) this will become your new bestfriend. It glides on like a dream, NEVER smudges (even when its hot), and is easy to use for hooded eyes. Wanting to try that graphic liner trend that's going around? This will work no problem and be less of a hassle! You do need a brush to use this product, but it's much easier to control than you think! Mine has lasted me 5 months and it only starts to dry towards the end of the container. But, like any pomade or gel pot you can add rosehip oil to livin` it back up! (no, it will not mess with the formula, its the best trick) So for the price it's well worth it!
Misty B.
Champaign, IL
Love this brand and this liner.. Creamy, super pigmented and long lasting... I use this for myself and clients.. I've found it doesn't dry out very quick at all... Stays nice and moist in pots much longer than some other high end brands..
Kayla W.
This is so smooth. I am not sure what they put inside this liner but it makes the application so easy to put on. I love this because it last up to 12 hrs and it helps make my eyeliner stand out. This product will last me for a very long time. Because of how big it is.
October L.
This gel liner is easy to apply and doesn't budge throughout the day. The black shade is a deep rich black. The strange thing I find when using this product is my lashes get a strange texture on them and mascara is difficult to apply. IT Cosmetics® Liner Love™
Ashley N.
Monroe, NC
The best gel eyeliner I've ever touched. This stuff is so easy to apply and make a wing out of. My favorite thing about it is that it stays on even with oily skin. It doesn't transfer to my top lid and it doesn't run if my eyes water
Preachersd2r H.
Ormond Beach, FL
This is amazing! One of my go to for waterproof photo shoots and myself of course. It is easy to use!! Actually has good ingredients and won't budge in water at all! The price is great because of the high grade ingredients which to me I'm impressed they kept the price so low. It is an everyday liner ...as it stays in the waterline and tear duct if necessary. A must have for any pro MUA Kit or everyday use. And the pigment is so black. The colors are also very pigmented!
Stephanie R.
Selinsgrove, PA
Ocean approved! I needed a bomb liner to wear on vacation so that the ocean water wouldn't cause me to look like a raccoon. This is it! It stayed on like a charm. Also proved to be waterproof in a chlorinated pool. I've now been using this as my daily waterline eye liner and can usually bet my eyeliner will still be there until I take it off at night. I wish it wasn't so expensive since it does dry out easily. It also makes cleaning my brush difficult if it dries down.
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
I have 3 of these and I can't say enough good things about them! They glide on so easily and don't budge. I got mine from QVC and a fantastic brush came with it that makes application super easy. Once you put it on it dries down pretty quickly. I've always had difficulty doing a wing and this makes it so much easier! I definitely recommend and will likely be buying the other colors at some point.
Elizabeth V.
Uncasville, CT
Yassssss! This is my product! Tag team this with their angled dual ended liner brush and your wing will take full flight. It's so black and doesn't run or fade. I use urban decay melt down to take it off but it's worth it. A little goes a long way. Keep your liner brush clean for optimal use.
Michele M.
Louisville, OH
I'm looking for a super black, super waterproof, extreme long wearing gel eyeliner. My eyes constantly water from the sides and get worse at night so I'm rubbing the water away. Would this be a good one to try ? Any recommendations would be lovely.
Emma G.
Chandler, Az
I've been using liquid eyeliner for a while now and was wondering how easy this is to use compared to liquid eyeliner?