BY IT COSMETICS

An innovative, lip-reviving, color-infused balm that provides hydration and a naturally flushed lip color. Developed with plastic surgeons, this game-changing, color-infused lip balm awakens your lips with intense hydration and a perfect flush of pink. Essential butters and oils, hyaluronic filling spheres, and antioxidants smooth the look of lip lines and lock in moisture, while proprietary Vitality Lip Flush Technology™ reacts with the warmth of your lips to create a beautiful pop of color that lasts all day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product was developed with surgeons and dermatologists. It is clinically tested, talc-free, and cruelty-free.

Bryanna S.
Doniphan, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely LOVE this hydrating lip balm! It packs a moisturizing punch that keeps your pout oh so smooth and kissable for hours. It’s perfect to wear alone or under you favorite lipstick. It has an ever so slight hint of pink color that adjusts to its shade according to your skin’s pH. It’s never sticky and gives your lips such a healthy glow. The packaging is an adorable pink metal with a magnetic lid, ensuring that isn’t going to come off easy in your purse. I carry this with me everywhere, especially since the winter months are here. It works great for protection against the cold.
Alison D.
Review for: Your Perfect Pink
This is my absolute favorite lip product! Nothing hydrates the way this does. It’s a lip lifesaver! Plus it gives your lips perfect natural pink hue. I’ve already given this to three of my friends and they love it too! IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Color Awakening Lip Treatment #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Review for: Rose
Got this in a kit I ordered. So far I really like it, as it is moisturizing. I can’t say it’s anymore than my normal stuff but does have a pretty light color to it. Is it long lasting? No, unfortunately that’s one claim that wasn’t true for me. Seems like the color Rose is a lighter color than the perfect pink one. I love the cap that comes on it because it’s a magnet and stays on. Would I pay the normal price for this? Uh NO! I probably wouldn’t even do half. It’s just not worth it even with the pretty package.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Rose
This is a great hydrating lip treatment. It’s really moisturizing and it makes my lips look more full and brings them back to a healthy state. There is definitely no color to it at least for me. I would say it’s similar to my fresh lip balm in that it’s expensive for what it is and it’s not something I would pay full price for but I might get it if it was on sale or as part of a kit.
Sarah B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
Review for: Rose
I love how this product feels on my lips!! It’s so lightweight and moisturizing and not greasy like a typical chapstick. The color is also beautiful. It’s not super long lasting but that’s kind of expected with a product like this!
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Your Perfect Pink
THIS IS AMAZINGGGGG! I have never in my life used a chapstick or lip balm of this caliber. Wow. Thats literally the only word for it. I use this every night before bed and throughout the day and its amazing. It works wonders. I hydrates the lips with just one application as it has a very thick consistency that soaks into lips, leaving them very healthy and hydrated!
Anna W.
Review for: Rose
This hydrating lip tint has a very natural color. The packaging is very clean cut. The metal tube closes very tightly. The formula is very long lasting and it hydrated my lips. It was smooth on my lips and very soft. I bought it online at It Cosmetics! I would definitely buy it again because I use it all the time to fix my extremely dry lips! 💋
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Review for: Rose
I didn't really like this product and the price is just crazy, I though it would be alot better then it was yes it feels great on your lips but you can easily get a way cheeper product to do that
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat
Review for: Rose
Product feels good and I love the magnetic closure on the tube. I thought there would be a little more color but it's basically sheer on my lips. I think Burt's Bees lip balm does the exact same thing for a much cheaper price. Would not repurchase.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Your Perfect Pink, Rose
I absolutely love this product! The color is so pretty and looks great on my lips! They are so pigmented and stay on my lips all day! The colors are great for fall/winter! I recommend for any makeup lover or you can give this to someone for a holiday gift!
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can i buy this at sephora?
lacey m.
Wilmington, DE
Does this give any color to the lips ?
Fabiana D.
Duque de Caxias - RIO DE JANEIRO - INDIANA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I so want free sample from Brasil?
Grace B.
does this help with already chapped lips at all?
Choubaila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love it does anyone tried it before