Skin CareSkincare Value & Gift SetsSkincare SetsIT Cosmetics
IT's Your Secret to Confident Skin! Anti-Aging, Skin-Loving Essentials

A limited-edition gift set from IT Cosmetics featuring minis of two anti-aging skincare bestsellers for your most beautiful holiday. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness Highlighted Ingredients: - Ceramides (Confidence in a Cleanser): Naturally occurring lipids that retain moisture and help support the natural skin barrier. - Collagen (Confidence in a Cleanser): Supports skin elasticity for a youthfully smooth appearance. - Secret Sauce™ Fermented Complex (Secret Sauce™): Seven key fermented ingredients that help to plump the look of lines and wrinkles, intensely moisturize, and deliver powerful antioxidants and concentrated nutrients to skin. - Drops of Light Technology™ Concentrate (Secret Sauce™): A concentrated form of IT Cosmetics' proprietary technology that harnesses micronized light-reflecting pigments to deliver a natural-looking glow. Ingredient Callouts: These products are cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Discover your secret boost of confidence with this life-changing anti-aging cleanser and moisturizer duo! Perfect for all skin types, even the most sensitive, IT's Your Secret to Confident Skin Anti-Aging, Skin-Loving Essentials features must-have minis of Confidence in a Cleanser Skin-Transforming Hydrating Cleansing Serum and Secret Sauce™ Clinically Advanced Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer. While Confidence in a Cleanser gently melts away dirt, oil, and even waterproof eye makeup, Secret Sauce™ immerses your skin in moisture and reduces the look of discoloration, pores, lines, and wrinkles. Developed with plastic surgeons, both revolutionary formulas are clinically tested and infused with high-performance anti-aging ingredients. Confidence in a Cleanser is infused with proprietary Anti-Aging Armour™ rejuvenating concentrate, collagen, hyaluronic acid, colloidal oatmeal, and a super ceramide complex. Secret Sauce™ utilizes a complex of seven key fermented i

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of IT Cosmetics IT's Your Secret to Confident Skin! Anti-Aging, Skin-Loving Essentials!
Kissimmee, FL
It Cosmetics are the best. My make up is awesome the matte CC cream to my cleanser and moisturizer. This is far the best.
Ville Platte, LA
This face wash here, y’all......I never went back to any other, I will scrape pennies up for it. I can not use anything else Bc this is the best thing that has ever happened to my skin. Definitely a 💯Grade A product! [product:it-cosmetics-its-your-secret-to-confident-skin!-anti-aging,-skin-loving-essentials]
Azusa, CA
I love this brand ! Their CC foundation is full coverage so I gave their skin care a shot since their products are amazing on sensitive skin. It’s a little pricey but it truly delivers a punch ! I love how clean and fresh it leaves my skin feeling after every wash. The lotion is extremely hydrating & quenches the skins thirst !
San Antonio , TX
Sadly, i was unable to continue use of this product. It made me break out all over my face! Not sure on the quality but will say it is a very thick cream so may be really good for dehydrated skin. If you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend this product
Brockport, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This set is a decent value. It contains a face wash and a moisturizer. So, it’s a good way to try the products. It worked pretty well for me and I don’t have any specific complaints, But there are definitely products that I prefer over this hence the four stars.
Middlesboro, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this set. The cleanser is great and removed all makeup. The secret sauce is an amazing moisturizer. I recommend everyone trying this.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I love this brand. I feel that I can trust their expertise. I’m turning 30 and trying to do more to safely preserve my sexy. I am also trying to make an effort to use products that avoid harmful chemicals. Overall these products cover it.
Laurel, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
This cleanser is super good! I love how gentle it is and it smells good. Cleans my skin great without it being to harsh.
Monroe, GA
best product ever!!!!! I saw results literally within 7 days and I have never been SO impressed!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Charlevoix , MI
I love the cleanser!! It cleans my face very well, leaving no trace of makeup! It’s gentle for even my sensitive skin! The moisturizer is great! It moistures my face leaving it smooth! I would recommend it and definitely will continue to use!

Looking for your answer?