IT Cosmetics® IT-O₂ Ultra Repair Liquid Oxygen Foundation uploaded by Alicia G.IT Cosmetics® IT-O₂ Ultra Repair Liquid Oxygen Foundation uploaded by Lidia P.

BY IT COSMETICS

• Scientific breakthrough in Anti-Aging foundation, delivering oxygen to the skin
  • Clinically proven hydration with Anti-Aging results
  • Buildable coverage
  • Great for all skin types

Amy T.
Columbus, OH
I tried this for a Christmas party. It covered perfectly. I did need concealer for blemishes. It stayed put all night. I didnt notice it rubbing off when hugging family, huge plus. They only thing I didnt like is that it made my skin extremely shiny. Powder helped short term. I was constantly applying powder. Honestly, I am going to trying again. I am going to forego my normal moisture to see if that will help.
Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
This is a wonderful little secret. Goes on like a dream and covers just enough. I bought medium and went back for tan. Both are wonderful and very forgiving. A tiny drop does your entire face. Try it. You'll be happy you did
Judy C.
I stumbled on IT Cosmetics from an infomercial. I ended up ordering and expanded my collection when I found out it was sold by QVC. There hasn't been one product I have been disappointed in by IT. This has changed the look and feel of complexion.
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Such a wonderful foundation! IT Cosmetics is such a great brand. This is long lasting and provides full coverage. I definitely would recommend this to others - especially those that have issues with their skin. I plan on buying this product again in the future.
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS
I LOVE IT COSMETICS FOUNDATIONS. They are so helpful when it comes to combination skin because it doesn't overpower my oily or dry, but rather works with both and doesn't make one pop out because it is working more with the other. While it is a little pricey, it lasts a long time and works so well.
Cindal B.
This foundation has decent coverage without feeling too thick but I feel like it makes me break out when I wear it. My face has also gotten extremely dry. For $35 i do not believe it was worth the prices
erin h.
Bedford, IN
I really like this foundation! Goes on super easy not too heavy but the coverage is great if you have things that need not to see the light of day. Would not suggest using a beauty sponge for application if you're wanting a full coverage but fingers or a brush work amazingly well.
Alicia G.
Dacula, GA
Very light natural coverage!! Great #summeressential I Apply this win a kabuki brush and follow with a concealer in certain spots! Very natural and #breakoutfree
BLUSH Z.
What an amazing foundation! Never tried oxygenated foundation before. So easy to use and love the dewy glory look and feel to it. Long lasting and would recommend trying this. Would buy again for sure.
Jan '.
Waukegan, IL
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!
Laura H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I've only tried the IT concealer & mascara but am really interested in the full line but the price is pretty high. This item particularly intrigues me at 47 & wanting great coverage with repairing abilities. Does this product do all it promises? Can I get great coverage for my complex skin tone issues & give repair at the same time?
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I usually use IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better, But I see that IT has a new product, so I’m definitely ordering it (along with YSBB...I just can’t go without it, lol), But before I do, has anyone ever used this and if so, please tell me about it. Thanks IT Cosmetics® IT-O₂ Ultra Repair Liquid Oxygen Foundation💜