BY IT COSMETICS

It Cosmetics It Girl Your Life-Changing Eye & Cheek Palette is a limited edition palette that contains 10 matte and radiant finish eyeshadow palettes as well as an Bye Bye Pores Ombre Blush!

Buy on Amazon
Sayaa B.
I really never reach for this anymore and even when I did I struggled to use it. It had terrible fall out and the pigments were either not there or aren’t blend able. The blush wasn’t pigmented and the color range did not provide me with many looks. Just a hard pass from me. Love the packaging though.
Catherine L.
Midlothian
The blush is amazing. I use it every day. The colors are neutral and work well with any look, you can go light or dark. Only drawback is some of the sparkly pigments don’t work well with brushes so i use my finger tips.
Carly H.
Muscle Shoals , AL
I bought this palette in Ulta when it first came out. I loved the colors and the sparkly packaging with rhinestones just got me. I was so exited to try it when I got home and was a little bummed after putting it on. The colors are not very pigmented and just doesn’t go on good at all. I love the color of the blush but it’s so much prettier on the palette than on my face. However, I really do like the two shades of eyelid primer it’s also good for setting the under eye IT Cosmetics® It Girl Your Life-Changing Eye & Cheek Palette for Holiday
Gerry Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
Colors are gorgeous very subtle I love the shadows I can wear them are work, I don't like shimmers on shadows not for every day wear no.
Jojita A.
Saida, Saida
Oh my god i really need it to try it i love her bakage and her review i should try it i thinck will be good 😍😍🎉🎉🎉