IT Cosmetics® Hello Light Luminizing Crème Stick uploaded by Ashley T.

BY IT COSMETICS

• Universal shade that works with all skin tones
  • Multi-purpose, on-the-go highlighting stick

ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, OZOKERITE, CERA CARNAUBA/COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYETHYLENE, CANDELILLA CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, HYALURONIC ACID, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, NIACINAMIDE, PERFLUORODECALIN, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, HYDROLYZED SILK, CARBOMER, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, PHENOXYETHANOL, [+/-: MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), CARMINE (CI 45470)].

Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
This so the BEAT height light EVER! It doesn’t settle into lines. Makes skin look so fresh and luminous! I use in my cheekbones, brow bone, and Cupid’s bow. Lasts without fading! Does not irritate sensitive skin.
Lisa F.
Island Park
I love It cosmetics and own a bunch of their products. I love that they combine skin care into all of their makeup products which a lot of high end brands don’t have. I like knowing that I’m using makeup I love while also using anti aging products. I wanted to try this highlighter so I bought if from Ulta for $24. Even the highlighter has anti aging ingredients like collagen and peptides. It’s smooth and creamy and gives you that fresh glowy look and it looks very natural which I love. I love the packaging, the fact that it comes in a chubby stick form that easy to apply and carry in my makeup bag. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a natural looking highlighter that also has skin loving ingredients as well
Megan M.
I have yet to find a product that It Cosmetics doesn’t do superbly. That applies to their “Hello Light™ Crème Illuminator.” It is extremely lightweight. Simply run your finger or the wonderful brush lightly across the surface and apply wherever you want a gentle glow, not garish glimmer, wearable even during the day. It Cosmetics packs in peptides, hyaluronic acid, grapeseed extract, and hydrolyzed collagen to keep you looking young and deflect light from lines and wrinkles from your complexion. What do you have to lose? Nothing! This is a must-have for those who have made New Year’s resolutions to look better.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beautiful creme highlight stick! Gives a beautiful glow to your skin and doesn't look textured it just looks like a flawless glow from inside. I recommend this to anyone of all ages and skin types!!!!
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
IT Cosmetics are fabulous! I wasn't sure about this luminating stick when I ordered it, but boy am I glad I did! It really adds a glow to my skin that makes me look younger and really makes my skin appear healthy and photo ready!
Jessica C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This highlighter stick is my trick to looking like I got 8 hours of sleep even when I’ve only had 1. It has some pearly peachy undertones and is great for all skin types. I would definitely recommend this product!
Nicole H.
9943 US 38 EVARTS
OMG now I know how JLO gets light to bounce off her cheek bones!! This is not a glitter stick it truly reflects light off your skin!!! I love using it to highlight so many places on my face and shoulders!!! Right under my eyebrows, my cheek bones, the bow of my lip I could go on and on... "You won't be sorry " I know I'm not sorry
 I love IT cosmetics because the makeup actually makes my skin feel smoother. I started using this and my l told my Friends how they would look so pretty & younger and brighter and they just needed to try it's great and they won't be disappointed at all
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I was so happy when I found this at ULTA today, because I've been looking for so long for a cruelty-free cream highlighter that matches or exceeds the results I get from Benefit's High Beam. This one brought a stop to my search - the results I got from swiping this highlighter across my cheekbones brought a shimmery (but not too glittery) glow that I was more than impressed with. I will continue to buy this product, as there's no doubt I will be using it every single day to complete my look from here on out!
isa s.
" I almost never review products, but this is worth the time. This kit should be in everyone's basic makeup bag. Beautiful matte colors that have excellent pigment that can be used lightly or blended all the way to deep rich color. If I could only have one kit of eyeshadow for the rest of my life, this would be my pick. It's the prettiest and most versatile!
Stephanie K.
Raytown
IT Cosmetics is one of my favorite cosmetic companies ever. They are very high-quality products, this creme stick goes on like a dream and sits well on the face all day long.  It makes my face feel creamy and soft, and the color matches my skin perfectly.

Amazon