BY IT COSMETICS

• #1 best-selling, award-winning mascara!
  • Lash-loving biotin, collagen, proteins, jojoba, saw palmetto and amino acids
  • Delivers 5 products, all in one:
    • Volumizing mascara
    • Conditioning primer
    • Peptide-infused lash serum
    • Lash tint
    • Lash comb/curler

WATER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, CERA CARNAUBA/COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, DIMETHICONE, PVP, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, SORBITAN STEARATE, OLEIC ACID, POLYBUTENE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CELLULOSE GUM, CHLORPHENESIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PANTHENOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MALUS DOMESTICA FRUIT CELL CULTURE EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, SERENOA SERRULATA FRUIT EXTRACT, URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) EXTRACT, ARGININE, BIOTIN, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, COCOYL HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, LAUROYL LYSINE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, XANTHAN GUM, LECITHIN, MYRISTOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-16, IRON OXIDE (CI 77499).

Lindsay D.
Nice formula but I hate the brush. I get the concept of it but the bristles are too hard. And the brush is too straight. I would like to see this same brush design with a slight curve in the middle to form around lashes better
Corrie H.
King City , OR
Purchased at: ULTA
HOLY raccoon eyes! This for sure is not tear proof! I am getting over a cold and one of my eyes is watering, not only did I have black mascara running down my face, I also had a black eyelid because the mascara on my upper lashes ran too! There literally was no mascara left on my lashes, just all over my lid and face! It sucks because I actually like the brush and separation I get with this mascara!
Ashley C.
Forest, VA
I'm going to be the odd ball reviewer here but I really really did not like this mascara. I felt like it hardly did anything for my lashes and was incredibly hard to work with.  Luckily this was gifted to me as I would have been even more disappointed (if that's even a thing). Honestly try the Superhero mascara. 10x better and actually does what it says.
Mal M.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I received this as a birthday gift and put it on because I couldn’t find my regular mascara. I couldn’t believe how long and full my lashes looked with only one swipe from this wand. A few more swipes and it looked like I had fake lashes on. I definitely will be buying this product.
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I really love this mascara. It separates each of my lashes perfectly and lengthens them significantly. The brush is synthetic rubber and a little firm, but that helps to separate your lashes. I will buy again on Black Friday/sales because it is a bit pricey.
Robin H.
Petersburg
I love this mascara. I have short lashes and they curl. This mascara makes my lashes longer and thicker. With other mascara alot of corner store mascara i cant grab my lashes like the it cosmetics mascara brush can. I love it
Ekaterina Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I got it as a present from my friend and was very glad 'cause I'm a big mascara fan and love try new mascaras. But I was greatly dissapointed as this one gave me allergy - watery eyes and running nose. I've never had such a problem with other mascaras.
Nicole B.
Cameron, TX
If I'm going out, this is the only mascara I reach for. I love the wand, not only does it lengthen but it makes my lashes sooo much thicker. If you've never tried this product you don't know what you're missing.
Schuylir A.
Tahlequah, OK
Overall this mascara was pretty alright. It looked nice on, but after a few hours I’d end up with bad raccoon eyes! I got it as a kit so I used it, but I’ll probably not end up buying it separately.
Xiomara S.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This mascara did wonders for my lashes ! Made them super black and long and I feel gave them just enough volume to where it didn’t get clumpy ! Even though it’s pricey for a mascara I would definitely repurchase!
Brittany F.
Manteca, CA
This this mascara have a good brush to it?
jennifer C.
Bryceville, FL
Has anyone experienced watery eyes while using this product?
Evangelina P.
Oceanside, CA
I heard so many good things about this company anybody try this mascara how great are these products from it cosmetics
Sandra M.
What is that little ball at the tip of the brush used for? It looks scary to poke your eye with.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Has anyone else tried this and had trouble with the wand? I couldnt manage this wand at all! Did you think the formula didnt set well?