BY IT COSMETICS

• #1 best-selling, award-winning mascara!
  • Lash-loving biotin, collagen, proteins, jojoba, saw palmetto and amino acids
  • Delivers 5 products, all in one:
    • Volumizing mascara
    • Conditioning primer
    • Peptide-infused lash serum
    • Lash tint
    • Lash comb/curler

WATER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE, CERA CARNAUBA/COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, DIMETHICONE, PVP, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, SORBITAN STEARATE, OLEIC ACID, POLYBUTENE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CELLULOSE GUM, CHLORPHENESIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PANTHENOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MALUS DOMESTICA FRUIT CELL CULTURE EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, SERENOA SERRULATA FRUIT EXTRACT, URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) EXTRACT, ARGININE, BIOTIN, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, COCOYL HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT EXTRACT, LAUROYL LYSINE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, XANTHAN GUM, LECITHIN, MYRISTOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-16, IRON OXIDE (CI 77499).

Buy on Amazon
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
My impression I’ve always used cheap mascara so and this is the first experience product I’ve ever invested. I use this product daily. It’s great for all occasions. I finally found a mascara that does all of the things it claims to do and I absolutely love it. This gives length and volume without looking clumpy. I think best mascara I have tried. I bought the travel size at my local Ulta. The reason I bought this is the brush. It’s great I can get all the coverage of my lashes. Corners and the bottom. They look amazing dark long and full. I would buy this product again.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I'm going to be the odd ball reviewer here but I really really did not like this mascara. I felt like it hardly did anything for my lashes and was incredibly hard to work with.  Luckily this was gifted to me as I would have been even more disappointed (if that's even a thing). Honestly try the Superhero mascara. 10x better and actually does what it says.
Mal M.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I received this as a birthday gift and put it on because I couldn’t find my regular mascara. I couldn’t believe how long and full my lashes looked with only one swipe from this wand. A few more swipes and it looked like I had fake lashes on. I definitely will be buying this product.
Sydney 💋.
I really like this mascara. The brush is really cool and it helps separate your lashes. The mascara doesn't build up on the brush so it's not clumpy. The formula isn't to thin or thick, it's just right. It made my lashes look longer and thicker. It's a very good mascara and I would get the full size.
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I really love this mascara. It separates each of my lashes perfectly and lengthens them significantly. The brush is synthetic rubber and a little firm, but that helps to separate your lashes. I will buy again on Black Friday/sales because it is a bit pricey.
Faith S.
Woodbridge , VA
My absolute favorite mascara. Fantastic formula, doesn’t clump or flake, and doesn’t give me raccoon eyes. The wand is perfect and comfortable. The color is awesome, and makes my lashes look amazing. I won’t buy any other mascara from low on.
Robin H.
Petersburg
I love this mascara. I have short lashes and they curl. This mascara makes my lashes longer and thicker. With other mascara alot of corner store mascara i cant grab my lashes like the it cosmetics mascara brush can. I love it
Nicole B.
Cameron, TX
If I'm going out, this is the only mascara I reach for. I love the wand, not only does it lengthen but it makes my lashes sooo much thicker. If you've never tried this product you don't know what you're missing.
Alison S.
Long Beach, CA
I love this mascara so much! It gives great volume to my lashes and doesn't clump up at all. It stays all day and I haven't encountered any fall out through the day. I would definitely recommend this product!
Samantha D.
Shawnee, KS
This mascara gets every lash! Easy to use, adds volume, provides definition. It doesn't clump and gives some length. However, it does dry out quickly and ends up becoming flakey. I'd probably buy it again.
Evangelina P.
I heard so many good things about this company anybody try this mascara how great are these products from it cosmetics
Brittany F.
Manteca, CA
This this mascara have a good brush to it?
jennifer C.
Callahan, FL
Has anyone experienced watery eyes while using this product?
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
Has anyone else tried this and had trouble with the wand? I couldnt manage this wand at all! Did you think the formula didnt set well?
Sandra M.
What is that little ball at the tip of the brush used for? It looks scary to poke your eye with.