Dena H.
Dena H.
IT cosmetics was featured on QVC. All the products looked awesome on their models and the videos. I'm currently waiting for one product that I purchased. They are costly so I need to know your review before I buy any different products of IT cosmetics. Thanks:).
Ginny R.
Ginny R.
Tulsa, OK
1 year, 5 months ago
I do not think you will be disappointed AT ALL by Hello Lashes. I usually just by cheaper mascara, not feeling like I needed anything fancy. But once I got the opportunity to try this, I think I'll have a hard time going back. There was a noticeable difference in the length and volume of my lashes. I always have issues getting the corners of my eyes, but the brush shape was quite helpful in reaching (though it was a bit scratchy on the sensitive inner corners of my eyes) I would say the mascara is definitely worth the price (and I'm cheap).
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
1 year, 5 months ago
I like some of the things I tried from them. I have their translucent powder and really like it. The mascara didn't impress me at all. There's better at the drugstore really. I tried a sample of the concealer too and wasn't a huge fan (I found it to be too thick and it creased easily). Other than that, some of the other products seem really good! I haven't tried them out though. Oh, and they're brushes are pretty good quality. :)
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
1 year, 6 months ago
This mascara is seriously awesome. I only have a sample size, but I want to get the full size! The mascara wand has rubber bristles. They make you lashes look so long and dark without clumping them together. I definitely recommend!