BeautyEyeMascaraIT Cosmetics
Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Mascara

5-in-1 Volumizing Mascara Discover IT.®

Is this mascara comparable to IT Cosmetics super hero mascara?
How long until I see results?
Is this mascara volumizing?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Mascara!
Jennifer P.
Athens, Ga
Longer, fuller lashes and no clumps!! This is my new favorite mascara. I bought a trial size from Ulta and had to go back and buy the full tube. The mini size does last several weeks though. The mascara goes on smoothly and stays all day. I usually apply 2 coats and have had people comment on how long my lashes are. ❤❤❤
jodie U.
Nicholasville, KY
Umm VA VA BOOM! Everyone NEEDS to watch the tutorial on the it cosmetics website for the hello lashes mascara. I had no clue steps needed to follow to get the best results for this! My lashes are huge and full and I feel gorgeous! I will always use this
Valerie A.
Saint George, UT
One of my favorite mascara, it’s don’t scramble on your eyes, it’s very smooth that’s what I love about it. Also my eyes it’s very sensitive and using this one had no problems with it! I super recommend it! Great buy.
Laura P.
RENO, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved the brush. It’s feels like it’s silicone or something similar. It has a ball like spiky applicator at the tip to get the lashes at the edge. Actual product coated well. It’s a little chunky. It crumbled off my lashes after about 3 hours of wear. Looked like I had black pepper flakes on my face. Black specks. Not a fan of this formula.
Jennifer  T.
Woodland, CA
It works really well, not requiring multiple applications. It made my eyelashes look super long and full. Only thing I didn’t like is that it dried out fast.
Ashley  H.
Bettendorf, IA
Overall, I liked this mascara but not as much as I thought I would. It was easy to apply and I liked the applicator brush okay. I felt like it was easy to get too much of the product on the applicator which led to wasting more product than I would have liked. The mascara wasn't clumpy or flaky and I liked the color.

April W.
Urbandale
Great mascara! Bought on a whim as a Black Friday special & ended up loving it! Doesn’t clump & easy to apply & remove!
Ashley N.
Kalispell, MT
I'm going to be the odd ball reviewer here but I really really did not like this mascara. I felt like it hardly did anything for my lashes and was incredibly hard to work with.  Luckily this was gifted to me as I would have been even more disappointed (if that's even a thing). Honestly try the Superhero mascara. 10x better and actually does what it says.
Nicole B.
Cameron, TX
If I'm going out, this is the only mascara I reach for. I love the wand, not only does it lengthen but it makes my lashes sooo much thicker. If you've never tried this product you don't know what you're missing.
Nicole C.
Bangor, ME
Love a travel size mascara. This is perfect for travel or to keep in a purse. Very black and does not flake.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...