BY IT COSMETICS

Illuminating pencils of light- the perfect finishing step for the look of illumination. Whether it s applied to eyes or specific facial features, micronized pigments instantly make them appear brighter and more youthful. Hydrolyzed collagen, silk proteins, and Vitamins C and E help lids look younger. Hello Bright Eyes Matte and Pearl Illuminating Brightening Pencils are perfect on all skin tones and types. The pencils don t use glitter or shimmer for illumination, but rather, saturated micro-illuminating pigments. Hello Bright Eyes Silk Anti-Aging Waterproof Brightener Duo. see more...

kandiss J.
kandiss J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont own this but ive used my cousins and i love it. Its just like a eyeshadow highlighter. But you really dont need to buy this if you have a highlighter cause its pretty much the samething. Just use some of your highlighter as eyeshadow. It works just as good.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great creamy eye pencil. It's best for brightening the inner corner of your eyes to make you look awake. It's also great on the water line to open your eyes. It looks very natural which I love a lot
mercedes m.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love It Cosmetics because it's a very trustworthy company and especially this product because it's smoothes out around the eyes and looks very flawless I highly recommend to every lady out there
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow this did wonders for me! Love how it helps hide my eye bags and the price is a bit high but so worth it and I use this everyday and got this online on Sephora and I definitely plan to buy again and again
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I bought it for my mom and it did wonders for her. It gave her eyes the sense that they were lifted and the price wasn't bad for the quality of product.
kelly s.
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. All of IT products are. This comes in handy on days where you had a late night and partied a little too hard lol. Makes the eye pop open.
Fareeza B.
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently tried this at their launch party and loved it it made my eye look so much more healthier and alive and it made it look moisturized too
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These little pencils are absolutely amazing. It has anti-aging chemicals in it as well. It Glides on so smoothly I highly recommend to everyone.
Liilly S.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it cosmetics is a great brand with great products this one in particular is good because it smooth on eyes and it last long
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and this was again a home run hit for me! The smoothness of application was nice. I have used multiple times and it has become a favorite of mine. I will be buying again! Highly recommend. The pigments were strong and long lasting as well.
Hajer z.
Hajer z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
who tried it ? i want to get it free
Miss C.
Miss C.
Can I use this all over eye lids as primer?
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you use this for?