BY IT COSMETICS

Illuminating pencils of light- the perfect finishing step for the look of illumination. Whether it s applied to eyes or specific facial features, micronized pigments instantly make them appear brighter and more youthful. Hydrolyzed collagen, silk proteins, and Vitamins C and E help lids look younger. Hello Bright Eyes Matte and Pearl Illuminating Brightening Pencils are perfect on all skin tones and types. The pencils don t use glitter or shimmer for illumination, but rather, saturated micro-illuminating pigments. Hello Bright Eyes Silk Anti-Aging Waterproof Brightener Duo. see more...

kelly s.
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. All of IT products are. This comes in handy on days where you had a late night and partied a little too hard lol. Makes the eye pop open.
Fareeza B.
Fareeza B.
Richmond Hill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently tried this at their launch party and loved it it made my eye look so much more healthier and alive and it made it look moisturized too
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. I use this sometimes more than my eye liner. I live it that much. It's like bam
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Portsmouth
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very nice! I love that it's waterproof and it works so well compared to others
Justine D.
Justine D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is overpriced. You can find much better products for less and personally I prefer to use eyeshadow to highlight my eyes.
Sous Z.
Sous Z.
New Haven, CT
I have used better. I think they are a bit over priced. Drugstore does it better. I think that you will like Rimmel's better.
ROCHELLE Z.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
I love these liners, they are smooth once set don't budge and just my eyes look more awake and youthful. I love to use these in my water line, inner corner and even to highlight underneath my brows!
kim a.
kim a.
đź‘‘todos los productos de esta marca recomendadicimos quedan muy bien como maquillaje profeccional exelente marca y buena calidad đź‘‘
Samantha R.