BY IT COSMETICS

Illuminating pencils of light- the perfect finishing step for the look of illumination. Whether it s applied to eyes or specific facial features, micronized pigments instantly make them appear brighter and more youthful. Hydrolyzed collagen, silk proteins, and Vitamins C and E help lids look younger. Hello Bright Eyes Matte and Pearl Illuminating Brightening Pencils are perfect on all skin tones and types. The pencils don t use glitter or shimmer for illumination, but rather, saturated micro-illuminating pigments. Hello Bright Eyes Silk Anti-Aging Waterproof Brightener Duo. see more...

kandiss J.
I dont own this but ive used my cousins and i love it. Its just like a eyeshadow highlighter. But you really dont need to buy this if you have a highlighter cause its pretty much the samething. Just use some of your highlighter as eyeshadow. It works just as good.
Breann P.
Hudson, NC
I really enjoy this product. I don’t own it but I have used it on my waterline and inner corner to make my eyes look brighter and more “awake”. It’s such a creamy formula and last all day with no smudging.
Hailey C.
This is a great creamy eye pencil. It's best for brightening the inner corner of your eyes to make you look awake. It's also great on the water line to open your eyes. It looks very natural which I love a lot
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
I Love It Cosmetics because it's a very trustworthy company and especially this product because it's smoothes out around the eyes and looks very flawless I highly recommend to every lady out there
Shereen A.
Youngstown, OH
Wow this did wonders for me! Love how it helps hide my eye bags and the price is a bit high but so worth it and I use this everyday and got this online on Sephora and I definitely plan to buy again and again
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
Love this product! I bought it for my mom and it did wonders for her. It gave her eyes the sense that they were lifted and the price wasn't bad for the quality of product.
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
This is a great product. All of IT products are. This comes in handy on days where you had a late night and partied a little too hard lol. Makes the eye pop open.
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD
I love this brand and this was again a home run hit for me! The smoothness of application was nice. I have used multiple times and it has become a favorite of mine. I will be buying again! Highly recommend. The pigments were strong and long lasting as well.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
I love these liners, they are smooth once set don't budge and just my eyes look more awake and youthful. I love to use these in my water line, inner corner and even to highlight underneath my brows!
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
These little pencils are absolutely amazing. It has anti-aging chemicals in it as well. It Glides on so smoothly I highly recommend to everyone.
Miss C.
Can I use this all over eye lids as primer?
Samantha R.
What do you use this for?
Hajer z.
who tried it ? i want to get it free