IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Skin™ Bye Bye Pores Brush #701 uploaded by Rachel S.IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Skin™ Bye Bye Pores Brush #701 uploaded by Jennifer A.IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Skin™ Bye Bye Pores Brush #701 uploaded by Jennifer A.

BY IT COSMETICS

Discover how Great Brushes Give You Great Skin™ with this truly revolutionary, skin-perfecting brush from IT Cosmetics™! Featuring patent-pending Heavenly Skin™ hair infused with anti-aging collagen, silk, peptides, niacin and antioxidants, the innovative brush technology instantly improves the look of your skin upon application—and delivers beautiful results every time. Pair it with your favorite skincare products, and loose and pressed color-infused skincare powders, and experience how the custom-cut brush head does the work for you, optically blurring away the appearance of lines, pores and imperfections for an airbrushed, flawless finish.

Buy on Sephora*
Sapphire D.
Seaford, NY
IT cosmetics brushes are the best! Their eye brushes and face brushes are honestly the best. Although they are a little pricey they are an investment! Taking care of the brushes and washing them regularly ensures they’re last! Can’t stop buying these brushes and I won’t stop anytime soon! This brush really gives the best airbrush look with powders! Makes my makeup look so light regardless of how much I’m wearing and sets so nicely! Love!
Brie B.
Glastonbury
I bought these white brushes for getting that white brushes stain it easier than other brushes. I wish I thought about that before getting his brushes because compared to my other brushes these look very stand where my other brushes are not stained because there are darker color and can get all of the product out of the brushes.
Shasha S.
Victoria L.
Philadelphia
It is not dense enough for my liking, but the bristles are good quality and do not fall out. The brush is soft and very good quality, however I really like brushes that are more dense and packed with bristles. I also think the handle is a bit thick to hold easily and store easily.
Pip E.
boston, massachusetts
I considered this brush a splurge. I'm a big believer in applying foundation with fingers, but decided to buy a proper foundation brush to waste less product and leave a better finish. This brush blends well and will leave a very natural looking finish, but after trying it, I think I'd still prefer to apply with my hands. You have to wash this brush often, I feel like I waste a lot of product using it, and the finish is almost too natural- it takes a lot of layering product to reach my desired look. It's not a BAD brush, but I probably wouldn't buy again.
M ❂.
Tyler, TX
One of my favorite brushes when using the bye bye pores pressed powder, it’s easy to apply and doesn’t leave my skin flaky since I have dry skin. I bought my brush from Ulta, and the powder that goes with it. Recommend for an everyday use plus the bristles are super soft!
Erin P.
Stroudsburg
If you want THE BEST brushes for your money,  you will fall in love with it cosmetics brush line. I have dry skin and these feel absolutely amazing,  cooling and create an airbrush effect with your foundation,  concealer or powder. To have a brush infused with skin lovin goodies amazes me. I use that brush to apply my eye cream. A def must have.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
i dont know what the hype is about this brush. I have other it cosmetics brushes and they are so soft and amazing but i was a little disappointed this brush was not as soft as i hoped for its not terrible and it works but should not put bye bye pores in the title it works like a regular brush. not impressed but not hating it either i means its alright but not worth 58 bones thats for sure. lets relax it cosmetics alright come on now
Rylee N.
iowa city
I loved this powder brush. It was very soft and it wasn’t scratchy. It applied the product really well so it did a very good job. I would recommend this powder brush to others because of how well it worked for me.
Victoria M.
Creswell, OR
I never enjoyed applying foundation with a brush till I found this one! I absolutely love this brush. It apples very well no streaks and makes foundation look beautiful. I use this all the time and It will always be my go to for applying foundation!
April D.
I have been hearing a lot about the "It" brushes. Is this one really good?
Karlee F.
Mount Clare, WV
Can this be used with other powders such as foundation? Will it have different coverage?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT