MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesIT Cosmetics
Heavenly Skin Skin-Hugging Foundation Brush #707

IT Cosmetics Heavenly Skin Skin-Hugging Foundation Brush #707

Groundbreaking, Anti-Aging, Skincare-Infused Brush Hair!

Is this worth the price? Alternatives??
What is the best way to clean this brush without damaging it? I love it and don’t want to damage it.
What is the best type of foundation to use with this brush? Liquid, Powder or Stick? Thanks in advance!!! :)
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Heavenly Skin Skin-Hugging Foundation Brush #707!
Dawn S.
Lawrenceville, GA
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Skin Skin-Hugging Foundation Brush #707 uploaded by Dawn S.
Loves!!! First let’s talk about how pretty this brush is!! I love sliver and metallics so this brush fit right in. The hairs are super soft, which I liked. I also liked the fact the hairs are white, when you clean them you can really see and make sure your getting all that old make up off (unlike black haired brushes) The angle is amazing and can really get in the hard to reach spots. The foundation goes on smooth and even. A lot less pricey than some of the other foundation brushes I’ve seen. It’s a great brush to add to your collection!
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,446 reviews
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Skin Skin-Hugging Foundation Brush #707 uploaded by Heather A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this as a choice in my ipsy. I love It Cosmetics and they're brushes are a little spendy. The bristles are really soft and are infused with skin care ingredients. This has a great shape for working around the angles and curves of your face. For me, it's way too soft for liquid or cream foundation. The bristles are so soft and silky that they just aren't stiff enough to work with heavier products. I wear powder foundation in the summer so this may be a better fit for that, but it doesn't work for what I'm wearing now.
Danny D.
Washington, DC
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Skin Skin-Hugging Foundation Brush #707 uploaded by Danny D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this brush, because it's beautiful, looks luxury and is soft, but I would love it to be more fluffy, because sometimes I feel is not really stable, and my foundation needs more! I think is not a good value, but I recommend if you are advanced makeup! I could to use good, but I would love to beb better!
Rebekah M.
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Skin Skin-Hugging Foundation Brush #707 uploaded by Rebekah M.
Purchased at: Online
I received this my Ipsy Plus. I love this brush! Its very soft and blends my foundation really well with no streaks. I like the shape of the brush also. I was actually surprised how much i love it, I will keep using this as my new foundation brush.
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Skin Skin-Hugging Foundation Brush #707 uploaded by Stephanie P.
I usually like It brushes, and most of their products, but this brush is definitely not the quality I look for in a foundation brush. While the handle feels solid, the bristles are too flimsy and not packed well enough for flawless application of foundation. I will use it for other things, but definitely not foundation.
Kassandra G.
whittier
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Skin Skin-Hugging Foundation Brush #707 uploaded by Kassandra G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush is not worth the price! I have used this ONCE and it never got back to its original form and it never dried up like every brush does. Becomes stiff when any product is on it. Would not recommended.
Sondra C.
New Gloucestr, ME
This brush is constructed really well. It doesn’t fall apart when you wash it. And if you prefer to apply foundation with a brush, then this is the high quality brush for you! However, every time I used it with the IT and other foundations, I had to follow up with my beauty blender to get the foundation smooth and even. So now, I cut out the middle man and just use a blender.
Jessica B.
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Skin Skin-Hugging Foundation Brush #707 uploaded by Jessica B.
Love this brush!!! Got it in my ipsy plus box today! Works amazing with primer and foundation. Highly recommend! Not to mention it’s pretty :)
Stephanie P.
Vancouver, WA
I got this in my ipsy last month and did not like it. The bristles are too soft and the shape of the brush was weird so it didn’t do much for the application of foundation for me
Cheryl H.
Chino, CA
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Skin Skin-Hugging Foundation Brush #707 uploaded by Cheryl H.
I was excited to receive this brush and use it with my IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Oil-Free Matte with SPF 40. As it turns out, my skin prefers to have foundation stippled on rather than swept on. The bristles are super, super soft but my foundation looked streaky when I brushed the foundation over my face.