BY IT COSMETICS #45 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Apply your favorite skincare and color-infused skincare foundations onto skin using circular motions for beautiful, skin-perfecting results. The firmer you press, the fuller your coverage!

Arezoo S.
peoria
This brush is so good when want to have a clear canvas for your makeup I high recommend to all my friends! It’s is a bit pricey but other then that is worth it! I believe this is one of the best brushes I have ever own, I also have this as a gift to my mom for Christmas and she fell in love with it and uses it on a day to day basis for an easy makeup application!
lillian n.
Middle village
I love it cosmetics brushes! I discovered the brand late nt watching tv and had to try the cc cream and loved it. I read lots of reviews about the brushes and had to splurge on one. This was the one i chose and im so happy i did. Just hate that the company was sold but still love that its cruelty free!!
Mariah M.
I really like this brush. I use it to pack on setting powders. The brush is very densely packed so it really pushes the powder into my skin. It does an amazing job at setting foundation. I personally would not buy the brush again because of the price. But, other than that it is a good brush.
laura s.
Paramount, CA
😍😍😍 these emojis say it all. I'm so in love with IT cosmetic brushes. If I could I would buy them all but instead I'm getting them little by little cause they are a bit pricey but well worth it. They feel so soft to ur face. And doesn't make me break out. The makeup goes on so smooth
Maritza H.
Another one I don't use for it's intended purpose. I love to use this with finishing powder.  Despite it's varying bristle length it applies the finishing touches very precisely.  It feels si good on my face maybe that's why it's the finishing touch.
marrrrrrisssaaa a.
Eh, just okay
First of all, I don't personally buy that this brush has special powers because it's "infused" with this or that so I didn't get it for any of that. It's a decent brush. Very soft. The color of the brush is different and eye catching. I don't really like the layers for powder foundation application-its messy. It's softness isn't really different from RT brushes. It's much bigger than most foundation brushes and while it just fits in the powder foundation it's too big for the confidence in a compact foundation. For the price tag I wanted to be wowed. I wasn't.
Amber M.
Spartanburg
This brush works well with the liquid IT cosmetics foundation, but nothin else. I personally don’t care for their liquid foundation (powder is great) so this brush doesn’t do much for me! It does however provide full coverage and the bristles are super soft!
Tracey M.
Rosebud, TX
I love the IT Cosmetics Heavenly skin Full Coverage Foundation Brush, it allows me to put my foundation on evenly. It may be a little more expensive than other like brushes but it is well worth the price. Make sure you clean it when its time and this it will continue to give you that great look.
Haley C.
Cumming
I’ve been using it! Cosmetics since I was in high school and I love their brushes. I use their CC cream with these brushes and it covers my face so well! I never have to use more than two pumps for full coverage and the brushes are such great quality! I never have fallout and they’re easy to clean!
A'Li G.
Miami
I love it and will continue to purchase. It is super easy to use. I don’t waste my foundation with this brush. I have dry skin. I use this brush at least twice per week . I would recommend
It to anyone. Especially people who are beginners with makeup

back